PDA

View Full Version : Random kimbo slice gets Kocked Out In 14 Seconds!!

JR VQ 30 de
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ohJUX11e8

its about time some one whooped his ass lol

DeeAOne
10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
never thought i would see that. lol

sTeadFasT
10-05-2008, 07:40 PM
That guy looks like he would be the last dude to knock out Kimbo. Damn.

SUBY_RUE
10-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah, street fighting isnt s*** compared to a expeienced and well trained fighter.

StupidBikerBoy
10-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Watched it last night. I didnt expect much from him in the ring anyways. I wish Ken still had a chance at him though, he may be old and on his way out, but I think he would have made short work of him too.:goodjob:

qwick
10-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Saw this fight last night and was very suprised, not only that Kimbo got ko'ed so fast, but at Kimbo's record (6-0...4 kos and 1 sub) the 1 sub is what suprised me because when he started he was completly hopeless when it came to the ground game. Also the guy he fought was a former UFC heavy weight champ and neither knew they would be fighting each other until they got to the event that night. Either way I am glad Kimbo lost but he was very cool in the post fight interview and not an @ss like i thought he would be.

Capt._Ron
10-05-2008, 08:49 PM
wow that guy was giving up 30 lbs and 2 inches of reach. Wasnt there a thread in the WL about how white guys can't fight at all and would get their ass handed to them by any other race lol. That punch just didnt seem like enough knock someone down though must have been the perfect spot.

JR VQ 30 de
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
wow that guy was giving up 30 lbs and 2 inches of reach. Wasnt there a thread in the WL about how white guys can't fight at all and would get their ass handed to them by any other race lol. That punch just didnt seem like enough knock someone down though must have been the perfect spot.

at first i thought the punch seem weak but then when i saw kimbo not recovering like he usually does i knew it was a wrap according to the reporter he said the punches the other guy was throwing were are power punches

Whiteboy572
10-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Man that was sweet!!!!! I want to see the Lesnar/Couture fight on Nov 15th!!! I may go up to hooters to watch it cause they always rent ppv fights. Maybe we can get a group of mma fans and caravan up there? I like couture but i think hes just geting too old. Shamrock was like 1-8 out of his last 9 fights!!! or something..

Whiteboy572
10-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Lesnar vs. Kimbo? :)

qwick
10-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Like I said in my previous post they didnt know they were gonna fight each other until they got there. Im glad Kimbo lost but what was the other guy suppose to do say no and be know as a MMA b*tch?

04sleepa
10-05-2008, 09:38 PM
how did i know your dp posted this? lol

JR VQ 30 de
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
how did i know your dp posted this? lol

fag lol

04sleepa
10-05-2008, 11:24 PM
haha

dvlerin41
10-05-2008, 11:39 PM
LOL prob one of the most priceless knockout to watch.
Street Fighting vs MMA= MMA FTW.

StupidBikerBoy
10-06-2008, 06:29 AM
Wasnt there a thread in the WL about how white guys can't fight at all and would get their ass handed to them by any other race lol..

Thats funny, arent most pro MMA fighters white? cant be to bad then.:lmfao:

G.C
10-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Everyone loses and everyone has there bad day. I'm not surprised he got knocked out. Hes fighting against professionals not street amateurs anymore.

vtecgsrguy
10-06-2008, 07:23 AM
you guys must have not seen Ken shamrock fight before? that mofo has a serious punch and from what i seen he did land it in a good spot! I dident think it would go like it did though,thought Kimbo would have gotten beat on the mat! Ken could have put him there & beat him there also. but hey... thats jus my 2cents...

Kevykev
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Not a big fan of any fighter in particular but that fight looked soooooooooooooooo Fake.

You could barely see any hit connect.

evokenny
10-06-2008, 09:46 AM
finally hey got knocked the eff out i was soo waiting for this reps +1 i was watching it earlier on tv the other day too but didnt get a chance to finish , had to go

Sammich
10-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, street fighting isnt s*** compared to a expeienced and well trained fighter.

thats what i was saying..but he also slipped...i call rematch to see the diff results

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 09:57 AM
thats what i was saying..but he also slipped...i call rematch to see the diff results
slipped? I never saw a slip.

Sammich
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM
when he received that kick..delivered via UPS it made him slip backwards and fall...resulting in whitey wailing on him like a sailboat

MistaCee
10-06-2008, 10:16 AM
when he received that kick..delivered via UPS it made him slip backwards and fall...resulting in whitey wailing on him like a sailboat

x2 I need to see a rematch.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
that wasnt a result of the kick, that was result of the straight right to the chin...

Black R
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
i didn't even see a hit to knock him down. :/ looked like he just fell down somehow and then got rockked by 10 punches to the back of the head lol.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Look at the video in the OP. The straight right was taken on the chin at 6:16, 6:33 and a real good shot of it @ 6:58 & 7:10. There was only 1 hit to the back of the head and that was a hammer fist...

This fight was a legit win for Seth Petruzelli

evokenny
10-06-2008, 01:26 PM
seth ftw, street brawlers dont have any fighting skills at all , thats why he lost. In the street fights he's always put against bums or ppl who cant fight thats why he wins, what a cocky guy lol, but when he's put against a skilled fighter thats a different story, i mean its a street brawler vs someone whose well trained in the ring and he's fought people with different fighting styles im sure

TonyRSX
10-06-2008, 09:02 PM
ok before this thread gets any more stupid comments...

you guys must have not seen Ken shamrock fight before? that mofo has a serious punch and from what i seen he did land it in a good spot! I dident think it would go like it did though,thought Kimbo would have gotten beat on the mat! Ken could have put him there & beat him there also. but hey... thats jus my 2cents...

ken shamrock didnt even fight. before the fight shamrock was warming up/sparring and got head-butted by the guy he was training with. It opened up a big cut on his forehead. Shamrock was checked by doctors and was not cleared to fight Kimbo. so a replacement had to be found. Seth Petruzelli was the one that replaced Kimbo. originally, petruzelli was scheduled to fight on the undercard, but because of shamrocks injury, petruzelli got the call for the main event.

Not a big fan of any fighter in particular but that fight looked soooooooooooooooo Fake.

You could barely see any hit connect.

fake? lol that fight was far from fake. there is no way in hell elite xc would set up their golden boy kimbo to get beat. He's their moneymaker and brings up the ratings. without kimbo, elite xc doesn't have much else to work with. if anything, fights have been set up in kimbo's favor. he's been matched up against nobodys, softees, or old washed up past their prime fighters.

too bad this time it came back to bite them in the a$$.

petruzelli has a good bit of experience under him. he competed in the heavyweight season of The Ultimate Fighter and has had a couple fights in the UFC. while he was in the UFC, he didn't do to hot, actually got beat both of the times he fought. but, im glad he beat kimbo. alot of people have been waiting for kimbo to be exposed.

blue_5g_zc
10-06-2008, 10:46 PM
^^^ agreed. every dog has his day. kimbo is bound to lose, i just think everyone had this "he's going to the top" feeling because they all seen his tube vids. personally i expected him to demolish a few more bodies before i would see him lose, but hey, its MMA.

they match fighers evenly...for the most part...so its anyones game

DieselNuts
10-07-2008, 08:27 AM
they match fighers evenly...for the most part...so its anyones game
This fight wasnt matched evenly. Petruzelli weighed in @ 205 3/4lb. Thats Light Heavy Weight territory...

StupidBikerBoy
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah theres nothing surprising or contravertial (sp?) about this fight. Kimbo was out matched as soon as he entered professional MMA, even by Seth with his shorter reach and less weight. Not say he's not a capable fighter (obviously), he was just completely over-hyped. He went down because of a short jab that landed square on his chin as he was coming in. The "kick" never happened, he just brought his knee up in anticipation. The angle of the camera on most replays I've seen make it hard to see this though.

Kimbo acted better than I expected though after:goodjob:

Romeo
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
never thought i would see that. lol
me either. an unknown guy like him, knocking out a big fighter like Slice. :screwy:

Romeo
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Kimbo slice reminds me of Rick Ross. lolol.

DrivenMind
10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I think Kimbo was bound to loose sooner or later. But I expected it to be done differently, like someone picking him apart for a few rounds, and then taking him out in the last round.

Although isn't hitting someone on the back of the head illegal in MMA?

DieselNuts
10-09-2008, 10:58 AM
I think Kimbo was bound to loose sooner or later. But I expected it to be done differently, like someone picking him apart for a few rounds, and then taking him out in the last round.

Although isn't hitting someone on the back of the head illegal in MMA?
yes, but it was 1 hammer fist shot. Im sure that didnt do any damage...

Ericp
10-10-2008, 01:33 AM
ok before this thread gets any more stupid comments...

ken shamrock didnt even fight. before the fight shamrock was warming up/sparring and got head-butted by the guy he was training with. It opened up a big cut on his forehead. Shamrock was checked by doctors and was not cleared to fight Kimbo. so a replacement had to be found. Seth Petruzelli was the one that replaced Kimbo. originally, petruzelli was scheduled to fight on the undercard, but because of shamrocks injury, petruzelli got the call for the main event.

fake? lol that fight was far from fake. there is no way in hell elite xc would set up their golden boy kimbo to get beat. He's their moneymaker and brings up the ratings. without kimbo, elite xc doesn't have much else to work with. if anything, fights have been set up in kimbo's favor. he's been matched up against nobodys, softees, or old washed up past their prime fighters.

too bad this time it came back to bite them in the a$$.

petruzelli has a good bit of experience under him. he competed in the heavyweight season of The Ultimate Fighter and has had a couple fights in the UFC. while he was in the UFC, he didn't do to hot, actually got beat both of the times he fought. but, im glad he beat kimbo. alot of people have been waiting for kimbo to be exposed.

Glad to see someone with intelligent answers :goodjob:

I happened to see the fight on youtube tonight, luckily for me the guy that recorded it had a DVR. He was able to rewind and show in slow motion the hit that rocked kimbo from a side view. Nice straight jab is all it took. Definitely not "fake" or set-up like some people convince themselves.

Also did anyone catch the start of the fight when Seth put out his gloves and kimbo just stared him down as he walked away? Yet he claims to have respect for all MMA fighters :thinking: