PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ebay Sucks.

G.C
10-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Just had to let it out. I sell quite a lot of stuff on there and these new rules been pissing me off lately. It waists so much time. Of course none of this will happen if the bidder actually pays in time.

Takes 8 days for you to file Final Value Fee.
Takes 2-3 more days after you file the Final Value Fee for you to receive the listing fee back.
You cant neg feedback them.

japan4racing
10-05-2008, 04:40 PM
what? its been a long time since i have sold on ebay but you cant neg feed back ppl?

G.C
10-05-2008, 04:42 PM
nope. pretty stupid.

DC2NR
10-05-2008, 06:04 PM
nope. pretty stupid.

x2

You get stupid people who bid $23452435 on an item and never pay. In the end you either get stuck with money down the drain for the fee's, or it takes forever for you to get reimbursed. Oh did I mention, after all that you can't leave neg feedback.

Vteckidd
10-05-2008, 06:15 PM
repost i mentioned this a few months ago lol,

WHat i hate is this

You cannot file a UNPAID ITEM DISPUTE until 8 days AFTER auction ends.
You cannot file a claim to get your money back until AFTER 8 days of opening the UNPAID ITEM DISPUTE
Paypal allows the buyer to do a dispute anytime they want and takes as long as 21 days to decide to what to do
Buyers can leave negative feedback and extort you (i have had this happen)

I had a guy that won an auction and said unless i gave him $100 in shipping back he was going to leave me negative feedback.

I told him to **** off, and sure enough he left me a feedback that said
"NEVER SENT ME MY SEAT RIPPED ME OFF FOR $500"

I contacted ebay to have the feedback removed, provided tracking, paypal receipts etc, and even the email threat.

Ebay told me that they do not remove negative feedback for any reason.

On top of all that the Fees went stupid high

G.C
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
dam that sucks mr.kidd and sorry for repost. I remember couple years ago, ebay used to be easier to use.None of the stupid rules. Now with all these stupid rules they made up, it defends the piece of sh!t bidders that don't have intention to pay. You cant do nothing but get your money back for listing fee after a month and nothing happens to the fukcers.

Vteckidd
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
i have a guy now that bought some seats and he demanded pics of the SEAT i was sending him like the ACUTAL pics of the exact pair he was getting.

Then i send it to him, and he says, "i want the other kind i think those are ugly"

Im like WTF this was POSTED IN THE AUCTION THE SEATS LOOK IDENTICAL

Now im just requiring immediate payment and just use BUY IT NOW, not worth the hassle anymore.

patrick4588
10-05-2008, 06:35 PM
i always use immediate payment and buy it now, it leaves too many options to get screwed over otherwise

rizzler
10-05-2008, 07:29 PM
i heard they doubled the listing fees too?

DC2NR
10-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Now im just requiring immediate payment and just use BUY IT NOW, not worth the hassle anymore.

:goodjob:

eBay is trying to gain a better rep by protecting the buyer. Yet in trying to protect the buyer, they have put less protection to the seller. In turn when buyers screw you over you pay for being an honest seller?

I learned it the same way you guys did and now it is only "Buy It Now" with immediate payment through paypal.

Nex
10-05-2008, 08:32 PM
ebay sure azz heck gotten super greedy !!

G.C
10-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I guess i'll start using immediate payment now too to save some headaches.

cactusEG
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
**** Ebay. It took me 3months to get some tail lights...

Ran
10-06-2008, 11:44 AM
I don't sell on E-Bay and always pay immediately when I buy so I can't say much for these gripes. I love E-Bay. lol

ShooterMcGavin
10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
really not new...they've announced this a while back.