PDA

View Full Version : Disorderly Conduct Cobb County

chnco
10-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Anyone know what the fine is? Stupid ***** was being, A STUPID *****. Any takers?

I know it's a mandatory court appearence :(

ksniperfox
10-05-2008, 08:31 AM
riiiiiiight.

this is another one of those F police threads cause he clocked you speeding and you were but you got an additude and he gave you a disorderly conduct ticket threads...

lame. i hope your fine is huge. learn to shut your mouth next time.

PS-call the # on the back of the ticket for price and save this excuse for a thread from ever happening again.

G.C
10-05-2008, 09:06 AM
riiiiiiight.

this is another one of those F police threads cause he clocked you speeding and you were but you got an additude and he gave you a disorderly conduct ticket threads...

PS-call the # on the back of the ticket for price and save this excuse for a thread from ever happening again.

Yup just call them and they will let you know and when your court date is.

ksniperfox
10-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Stupid ***** was being, A STUPID *****.

PS-redundance does not help your case.

tony
10-05-2008, 09:50 AM
riiiiiiight.

That would be all well and good but I'm sure he's talking about Cobb County and a good number of cops there act like they have a chip on their shoulder. I've received a ticket and was harassed for absolutely nothing up there so I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

The Ninja
10-05-2008, 09:54 AM
I prefer Cobb county police over any other police department I've had dealings with. :), but thats because I know a couple higher ups.

ksniperfox
10-05-2008, 11:39 AM
That would be all well and good but I'm sure he's talking about Cobb County and a good number of cops there act like they have a chip on their shoulder. I've received a ticket and was harassed for absolutely nothing up there so I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

there is always the court room to dispute the charge. everybody has a bad day, true. ive come across cops with a 'tude, but i knew when to shut my mouth. result-no ticket except what i was originally doing wrong.

anyways, if im getting robbed, id hope the nice cop would be at home, and the mean cop would be there trying to save me.(got that quote from a movie?)

OP didnt even post what happened so interpretations are pretty vague at this point.

xLSTONEx
10-05-2008, 11:43 AM
riiiiiiight.

actually you little ******, someone tried to run him over with a car so he decided to drop kick the ****ing thing. It was awesome!!

Who the **** gets a disorderly for speeding, use your brain dumbass.

XLR8NMR2
10-05-2008, 12:52 PM
LOL

**** cobb police...racist bastards

Hulud
10-05-2008, 11:08 PM
damn sucks allen.

but yea cobb county cops are not the best from what i've seen as well

hydroshutter
10-05-2008, 11:10 PM
I hope your fine is huge. learn to shut your mouth next time.

One of the dumbest things to get ticketed for. I hope TS pride is hurt and humbled.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 09:43 AM
One of the dumbest things to get ticketed for. I hope TS pride is hurt and humbled.

LSTONE-no need to be harsh dude, i had no idea what happened to the guy.
i may have done the same thing in that scenario.

disregard my previous post if that is true.:cheers:

Turbo04
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
actually you little ******, someone tried to run him over with a car so he decided to drop kick the ****ing thing. It was awesome!!

Who the **** gets a disorderly for speeding, use your brain dumbass.

If indeed someone tried to run him over and he "drop kicked" it, then I'd say he still earned the D.O. ticket. If someone tried to run me over with a car first thing I'd do was get them put in jail and brought up on charges. Not kick a car. If you still feel wronged after that, go kick the car when there are ZERO ppl around to see it...:)

And you run your mouth enough after beind stopped for speeding, all things are possible in ticket land.

Brick
10-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Cop's name?

NevrNufTorq
10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
that sucks man, dont know allen but always heard he was a level headed guy...bet there's more to this story :2cents:

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-06-2008, 09:20 PM
LSTONE-no need to be harsh dude, i had no idea what happened to the guy.
i may have done the same thing in that scenario.

disregard my previous post if that is true.:cheers:If you don't know what the fuk happend or what the fuk the reason was for, then just STFU.

Running your coksucker like you know something.

Trick.

ksniperfox
10-07-2008, 11:24 AM
If you don't know what the fuk happend or what the fuk the reason was for, then just STFU.

Running your coksucker like you know something.

Trick.

OP failed at posting details. what kind of response did he expect? ill run it as much as i wish. gonna do somethin?

chnco
11-19-2008, 09:02 PM
so I have court in the morning, any suggestions what I should do or tell the solicitor?

SloWRX
11-19-2008, 09:14 PM
lets see...

you're fucked.

SleeperWRX
11-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Attitude=Trouble

Catnip
11-19-2008, 09:31 PM
giving head = getting your way

:thumbsup:

DrivenMind
11-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Cobb County Police Department is a bunch of pigs. End of story. Always exercise extreme discretion when talking to them about anything. The further you get from the city the more redneck and weird they become.

SleeperWRX
11-19-2008, 09:45 PM
fuccin kill the

1439/2000
11-19-2008, 10:01 PM
You should dress nice and don't show up drunk.

And you would.

SicStang03
11-19-2008, 10:05 PM
so I have court in the morning, any suggestions what I should do or tell the solicitor?

Details to the story might help.

So far all I have is that you drop kick a car for trying to run you over. To many holes there, need more info

csmiths
11-20-2008, 03:28 PM
your fucked, cobb county is the worst county, you better pray that this is your first arrest, and that you get judge Kreegar. other then that your probably boned

Tracy
11-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Uh Allen's not really one to have an attitude. I've known him since he was like 16 and he barely talks to me where I can hear him.

Leadfoot_mf
11-21-2008, 01:16 PM
updates? allen in jail?

1439/2000
11-21-2008, 05:01 PM
He paid a 100 dollar ticket or something. I thought he was gonna be hardcore and get get railed.