PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Pissed

stillaneon
10-04-2008, 12:21 PM
I just had a Guy come into my store. Convo went something like this.

*He walks in*
Me: Hello
Me: What can I do for you
Him: Ummmm
Him: Do you speak spanish
Me: Nah man, sorry
Him: Why Not?
Me: What do you mean?
Him: Why you no speak spanish?
Me: I just never really could pick it up.
Him: Oh, umm, bye, Since my money not good here.
Me: Sir, Im not saying we dont appreciate your business, just that I dont speak fluent spanish.
Him: BYE

*Walks Out*

So why is it that I know have to learn Spanish to take someones money?:2up:

Motivation
10-04-2008, 12:23 PM
donnie, why you got to hate the spanish ppl?

stillaneon
10-04-2008, 12:25 PM
I dont. but this is still the United States right. We still speak english

for the time being anyway

Motivation
10-04-2008, 12:27 PM

ha, very true... Unless you go to Forest Park... :no: No English there.

redrumracer
10-04-2008, 12:34 PM
hahahaha when i used to work in a call center i would always get people that would call up and ask if i speak spanish. my standard response was nope we speak english in this country and we HAVE to do this in english. they were the easiest people to trick into buying a sh!tload of stuff and put money in my pocket. old women were the 2nd easiest.

RandomGuy
10-04-2008, 01:03 PM
why you so racist

blackboi50
10-04-2008, 01:09 PM
dont be pissed!!!!......hes one facking person!! so what if he doesnt get anything from you!!!!! u still making your money homie!!!! :goodjob:.....1

carbon_crash
10-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Should have said, way wont you speak english? Last time i checked, english is the more dominate language in the US. F*ck speaking spanish, english FTW

*He walks in*
Me: Sir, Im not saying we dont appreciate your business, just that I dont speak fluent spanish.

*Walks Out*

alpine_aw11
10-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Come on guys, shouldn't we be forced to learn Spanish because people come here and are too stupid/lazy to learn the language of this country? Some Mexicans piss me the **** off.

Got Milk?
10-04-2008, 01:22 PM

*He walks in*

*Walks Out*

BECAUSE HE WAS ILLEGAL, AND DIDN'T FEEL SAFE AROUND YOU!

stillaneon
10-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Didnt feel safe? lol

Got Milk?
10-04-2008, 02:07 PM
he might think you work for immigration center, they are smarter than you think, believe me, you should.

Echonova
10-04-2008, 02:11 PM
His money was no good because you wouldn't take a Peso you Racise Bastid!!!!!

FlipKing
10-04-2008, 03:31 PM
You should obviously be fluent in atleast 10 different languages if you are going to work with any people at all. Duh. You should have asked him if he spoke german,lol

AnthonyF
10-04-2008, 03:38 PM
dude I get that sh*t all the time at my shop on buford hwy.

me "can I help you?"
them: "you not speak-ah spanish?"
me: "no"
them: "ah ohhh kayy"

walks out

Learn our mother fuking language!

-Ant.

Hulud
10-04-2008, 06:05 PM
if someone had said that to me at my job i would say "its america not your country that you CHOSE to leave"

SenorJ
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
dude, hit that f*cker in the face and tell him to speak 'merican.

Maniacc
10-04-2008, 07:45 PM
dude, hit that f*cker in the face and tell him to speak 'merican.

if someone had said that to me at my job i would say "its america not your country that you CHOSE to leave"

dude I get that sh*t all the time at my shop on buford hwy.

me "can I help you?"
them: "you not speak-ah spanish?"
me: "no"
them: "ah ohhh kayy"

walks out

Learn our mother fuking language!

-Ant.

Come on guys, shouldn't we be forced to learn Spanish because people come here and are too stupid/lazy to learn the language of this country? Some Mexicans piss me the **** off.

Should have said, way wont you speak english? Last time i checked, english is the more dominate language in the US. F*ck speaking spanish, english FTW

hahahaha when i used to work in a call center i would always get people that would call up and ask if i speak spanish. my standard response was nope we speak english in this country and we HAVE to do this in english. they were the easiest people to trick into buying a sh!tload of stuff and put money in my pocket. old women were the 2nd easiest.

Sure I agree that hispanics should learn English. But what's the excuse of Americans? Don't they teach us different languages in school? I'm sure they're not there just to waste time on. Why don't more people start thinking about expanding their culture to be able to communicate with others in the future? Seems to me like Americans that think that this is American and we ONLY speak english here are f*cking ignorant. This is "supposed" to be a country for free men/women. Right?

redrumracer
10-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Sure I agree that hispanics should learn English. But what's the excuse of Americans? Don't they teach us different languages in school? I'm sure they're not there just to waste time on. Why don't more people start thinking about expanding their culture to be able to communicate with others in the future? Seems to me like Americans that think that this is American and we ONLY speak english here are f*cking ignorant. This is "supposed" to be a country for free men/women. Right?
well last time i checked english is used in more places than any other language. hell in order to be a pilot or even an ATC from ANY country you have to be able to speak english. so no i dont consider us normal people to be ignorant, if anyone is ignorant it is those that refuse to learn the majority language of the place they live in. hell if i moved to japan i wouldnt expect all of japan to learn my language becuase i refuse to learn theirs. although most of them probably speak english anyways.

Ed
10-04-2008, 11:44 PM
**** immigrants...

lulz

Motivation
10-04-2008, 11:46 PM

2.3 Evo 8
10-05-2008, 10:59 AM
You should have screamed:

"You no pay, you reave now." <<< In your best asian voice.

White guy sounding like asian speaking broken english = teh win

ISAtlanta300
10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
what if he was a spanish millionaire tourist, ready to buy a ****load of stuff at your store and leaving you a $1000 dollar tip?

Motivation
10-05-2008, 12:24 PM
what if he was a spanish millionaire tourist, ready to buy a ****load of stuff at your store and leaving you a $1000 dollar tip?

Then he could of afforded to hire a translator...

ISAtlanta300
10-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Then he could of afforded to hire a translator...

LOL.....touche....