PDA

View Full Version : Frog vs. Dubs & Collins vs. SicStang

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 12:07 AM
We had a good lil trip to Mexico. When we got there we thought we might as well do a couple of runs for ****s and giggles.

Frog - 87 mixed in his tank on Twankies!!!!
Dubs - ???

It took me like 30 mins of arguing to even get this race. He wants a rematch for digs and rolls on his stockers and mufflers on. WHATEVER MORE VIDS TO COME! Oh and 93 :crazy:

40-100/110+
no contest ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csg1-b5778k

Collins vs. SicStang = Far from clean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6iIbTumCU

ILOVEKIDDRACING
10-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Poor collins, his GTO is so slow.

Ronsam2006
10-04-2008, 12:50 AM
What do you mean far from clean? Did he miss a shift?

SicStang03
10-04-2008, 12:52 AM

We rushed it and got ****ty ass launches

Ronsam2006
10-04-2008, 01:11 AM
We rushed it and got ****ty ass launches
Oh..well you pulled pretty hard.

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 01:17 AM

they stopped then were like who is honking omgbbqsauce we racing :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

On_Her_Face
10-04-2008, 02:04 AM
took you long enough to get to 100, homo.

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 02:07 AM
took you long enough to get to 100, homo.

EY ******, You make it back to atlanta?

dude it too me a lot at that stupid 40 he wanted to make enough boost..

On_Her_Face
10-04-2008, 02:10 AM
EY ******, You make it back to atlanta?

dude it too me a lot at that stupid 40 he wanted to make enough boost..

if you had a V8 you wouldn't have that problem, and yes i'm back in the atlanta area. sleep time.

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 02:29 AM
if you had a V8 you wouldn't have that problem, and yes i'm back in the atlanta area. sleep time.

we never had out it with our drinking competion.. UM NOW WOULD BE THE TIME. edward 40 hands.

DirtyMechanic
10-04-2008, 04:46 AM
you guys didnt call or anything... you guys fail....

Dwisforme05
10-04-2008, 08:31 AM
god i love the sound of that Eaton screaming!

collins
10-04-2008, 08:56 AM
i dont think i did too bad considering i was in a slightly heavier car with 100 less rwhp on street tires vs. the cobra on drag radials... he only pulled 1.5-2 cars before we shut down.

justin, we need to do that again. this time i'll remember to take traction control off so it wont fall on its face at the first sign of wheelspin. overall, very fun night!

Dwisforme05
10-04-2008, 09:14 AM
i dont think i did too bad considering i was in a slightly heavier car with 100 less rwhp on street tires vs. the cobra on drag radials... he only pulled 1.5-2 cars before we shut down.

justin, we need to do that again. this time i'll remember to take traction control off so it wont fall on its face at the first sign of wheelspin. overall, very fun night!

thats what its all about man :goodjob:

SicStang03
10-04-2008, 12:03 PM

Ya, definatley need another run

stillaneon
10-04-2008, 12:09 PM
I wanna come and try to keep up!:rolleyes:

SmackedInATL
10-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Next time you guys want to play, let me know too.

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 01:57 PM

justin has your number.. Just hit him up
(sicstang03)

jumpin800agl
10-04-2008, 03:25 PM
looks like fun times

SmackedInATL
10-04-2008, 05:49 PM
justin has your number.. Just hit him up
(sicstang03)

Yeah, he does, that mofo was supposed to call me last night!!!!!!:thinking:

AnthonyF
10-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Damn Frog...got beat by a sh*tty car and sh*tty driver. lololz

Speaking of frog, I was being some guy in traffic in a pick up, his tag said "FROG"

I bet you wanted that one too!

-Ant.

DUBSf22c
10-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Damn Frog...got beat by a sh*tty car and sh*tty driver. lololz

Yeh nice one. You still havent grown up have you? :thinking: Arent you older then me too?

I was done dropping down to your childish lvl over a year ago.

where is this beef coming from

collins
10-05-2008, 12:25 AM
sti's are sh1tty? news to me...

DUBSf22c
10-05-2008, 01:25 AM
sti's are sh1tty? news to me...

oh thanks get my back about my car but the driver part you forgot

DirtyMechanic
10-05-2008, 02:00 AM
yeah dubs cant drive to save he life... i remember that one time driving to FireBird... i saw a cloud of either clutch or really really really rich exhaust.... drove through it.... nope clutch.... remember that night Dubs.... miss you....

AnthonyF
10-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Yeh nice one. You still havent grown up have you? :thinking: Arent you older then me too?

I was done dropping down to your childish lvl over a year ago.

where is this beef coming from
What beef? You're moron. Can I not have my own opinion?

sti's are sh1tty? news to me...I didn't say STi's are sh*tty, I said his car was. :goodjob:

oh thanks get my back about my car but the driver part you forgotHe doesn't have your back you moron.

yeah dubs cant drive to save he life... i remember that one time driving to FireBird... i saw a cloud of either clutch or really really really rich exhaust.... drove through it.... nope clutch.... remember that night Dubs.... miss you....Got that right. I pulled his e-brake up slightly at NOPI and I swear his period came right then. Started screaming about his transmission was gonna break. lolol

-Ant.

Frög
10-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Frog - 87 mixed in his tank on Twankies!!!!
Dubs - ???

40-100/110+

Frog- Stock, 100% 87 gas in my tank, 19's.
STI-Modded

We will have a second run soon.. When I have 93, my stockies, and my fabspeed mufflers back on.. 40-120, should be a really good run..

collins
10-05-2008, 03:27 PM
oh thanks get my back about my car but the driver part you forgot oh dont get your vagina hurt over it! lol from what i've seen you do just fine... maybe not 100% perfect with a launch, but hell, neither am i so whatev.

I didn't say STi's are sh*tty, I said his car was.
you do realize his car is an sti, right?

oh and dubs is my boy, so "got his back?" yeah, i'd say so... now if he went out and made a fool of himself somewhere, i'd rag on him too lol... but this that you two have going back and fourht with... sh1t's stupid, man. no point in it. i'd tell him the same if he was clownin on someone for no reason.

AnthonyF
10-05-2008, 03:45 PM
you do realize his car is an sti, right?
Yea..so? Am I supposed to be impressed? Only think I am impressed about is how he has been bitching and complaining about this so called "boost leak" lololol. If it's not that, it's bogging, or tranny's messed up, tires arent warm, etc..

oh and dubs is my boy, so "got his back?" yeah, i'd say so... now if he went out and made a fool of himself somewhere, i'd rag on him too lol... but this that you two have going back and fourht with... sh1t's stupid, man. no point in it. i'd tell him the same if he was clownin on someone for no reason.
I'm sorry. That you are his "boy."

-Ant.

collins
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
lol dont be sorry, man, i'm not... i'm just saying that this little bickering battle between the two of you seems stupid and unwarranted. if he's not talking to you, then who cares? i'm not doggin on you for anything, but you're starting to talk the same kidna sh1t thacker did... *dont ban me* lol

03RCode
10-05-2008, 04:28 PM

Didn't you just say like two days ago you "needed more time to learn your car" before you would run Thacker, Collins and SicStang both make more power than Thacker.

Ronsam2006
10-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Didn't you just say like two days ago you "needed more time to learn your car" before you would run Thacker, Collins and SicStang both make more power than Thacker.
I think he meant from a roll. Thacker only wants dig.

SmackedInATL
10-05-2008, 05:47 PM
I think he meant from a roll. Thacker only wants dig.

Man, this guy is smart. :goodjob:

yungdz
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
damn next time let me know so we can have two Subies out there

collins
10-05-2008, 11:51 PM
dubs got yo numbah?

i woulda called a couple more ppl but it was REALLY spur of the moment... there were a few of us chillin at dubs' house and we were all like... damn its a nice night... be great for some runs.... wait... cobra... gto... porsche... sti... hmmmmmm.... LETS GET TO IT! lol

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Frog- Stock, 100% 87 gas in my tank, 19's.
STI-Modded

We will have a second run soon.. When I have 93, my stockies, and my fabspeed mufflers back on.. 40-120, should be a really good run..

hell yeh it will. But will you do a dig

yeah dubs cant drive to save he life... i remember that one time driving to FireBird... i saw a cloud of either clutch or really really really rich exhaust.... drove through it.... nope clutch.... remember that night Dubs.... miss you....

yeh well I told ya it was going.. AND SHE WENT!

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Yea..so? Am I supposed to be impressed? Only think I am impressed about is how he has been bitching and complaining about this so called "boost leak" other then that havent heard anything else
-Ant.

FIXED :goodjob:

Got that right. I pulled his e-brake up slightly at NOPI and I swear his period came right then. Started screaming about his transmission was gonna break. lolol

-Ant.

In the middle of shifting and you thought you were funny. :goodjob:

Oh and Mike. knew my clutch was going out even if I didnt run that time..

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
damn next time let me know so we can have two Subies out there

I can do that

DirtyMechanic
10-06-2008, 02:43 AM

In the middle of shifting and you thought you were funny. :goodjob:

Oh and Mike. knew my clutch was going out even if I didnt run that time..dude you were drunk and probably didnt know... you could have drove it to the shop and not have it told if you didnt make it explode at that light.

SicStang03
10-06-2008, 03:18 AM
dude you were drunk and probably didnt know... you could have drove it to the shop and not have it told if you didnt make it explode at that light.

I remember him talking about almost hitting a fox at 100+ on Spaulding:eek:... drunk fawk:crazy:

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Was that supposed to be funny or witty? I believe it was neither.

In the middle of shifting and you thought you were funny.
Yeah, I did. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

keevo54
10-06-2008, 06:39 AM
haha Anthony you are a dumb ass. Why the **** would u pull someones ebrake while they were driving. Maybe I'm just missing the humor but I personally think it is dumb as hell. Practicing for some e-brake drifting in that sporty truck of urs lol?

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 07:01 AM
haha Anthony you are a dumb ass. Why the **** would u pull someones ebrake while they were driving. Maybe I'm just missing the humor but I personally think it is dumb as hell. Practicing for some e-brake drifting in that sporty truck of urs lol?

LOL. This was before my truck wise ass. I pulled on it. Not yanked. Big difference. It's a joke my friends and family do. We don't do it around corners or in traffic just at slow speeds. He was in a parking lot doing like 12mph. Take your bloody panties off and quit b*tching. :D

-Ant.

Frög
10-06-2008, 07:43 AM
LOL. This was before my truck wise ass. I pulled on it. Not yanked. Big difference. It's a joke my friends and family do. We don't do it around corners or in traffic just at slow speeds. He was in a parking lot doing like 12mph. Take your bloody panties off and quit b*tching. :D

-Ant.

I remember, i was in the car.. Dubs was bitching about it for an hour..

He pulled it just enough to barely put pressure on the discs. just to piss off the driver..

People do that in my car too, it pisses me off..

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 07:46 AM
I remember, i was in the car.. Dubs was bitching about it for an hour..

He pulled it just enough to barely put pressure on the discs. just to piss off the driver..

People do that in my car too, it pisses me off..

It ALWAYS pisses off the driver. My Dad did it to me in my mustang, I did it to his Viper, he would do it to me while i was driving the Viper. lol. Harmless fun. I did it to Kris and he would FREAK out. lolol

-Ant.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 08:29 AM
I remember him talking about almost hitting a fox at 100+ on Spaulding:eek:... drunk fawk:crazy:
I wish he would have... :no:

collins
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
wait.. what?

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 10:40 AM
dude you were drunk and probably didnt know... you could have drove it to the shop and not have it told if you didnt make it explode at that light.

Are you the only one who didn't know¿¿ I had the new clutch waiting. YOU ARE MORE THICK HEADED THEN ANYONE I KNOW. You can be worse then Thacker or Anthony. It was going whether I raced her or not! That just finished it off

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I wish he would have... :no:

now why do we wish i hit a animal?

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 10:42 AM
now why do we wish i hit a animal?
because you were driving drunk, not to mention at 100+

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
because you were driving drunk, not to mention at 100+

To them a pitcher is drunk. Its a good 3+ for me. I was fine. Not to mention we were going somewhere to drink. I wasnt yet?:thinking:

I know someone on here though that night who was :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Drinking & driving is just a touchy subject for me. Loose some innocent friends because of a drunk driver and you will have the same perspective.

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Drinking & driving is just a touchy subject for me. Loose some innocent friends because of a drunk driver and you will have the same perspective.

Pretty sad to be bragging about such idiocity.

-Ant.

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 10:58 AM

I understand I have had many issues around me b/c of it. I do admit I slip up rarely. Justin(sicstang) is a good friend of mine to have b/c he doesnt drink really anymore so he always drives me when he is around(know him since 6yrs old)

DUBSf22c
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Pretty sad to be bragging about such idiocity.

-Ant.

Seriously¿¿?? I fail to see any bragging. You need to grow up and mature Anthony. I havent poked fun at you or hunk of rice-stang or amazingly awesome new truck. Yet you still seem to follow my threads and have your fun at cracking rude and immature jokes. Sometimes keeping your mouth shut shows more maturity then getting involved in something.

collins
10-06-2008, 12:14 PM
hey dubs ive got some funny information for you... hit me up

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Seriously¿¿?? I fail to see any bragging. You need to grow up and mature Anthony. I havent poked fun at you or hunk of rice-stang or amazingly awesome new truck. Yet you still seem to follow my threads and have your fun at cracking rude and immature jokes. Sometimes keeping your mouth shut shows more maturity then getting involved in something.

lol. You say I need to mature and then to talk sh*t about my old car? lOLOLOL DIdn't it rape your sh*tty AWD? LOLOL FUk off you little punk. You're the one bragging about flying down streets drunk like a little child.

I havent seen one of my "jokes" please point them out to me. You being a dipsh*t and indangering everyones lives on the road while you parade around drunk is a joke? Maybe to a person of your excellent stature, but not mine.

I told you before to meet up you little sh*t to settle this. All you wanted to do was post little smilies like a fuking girl. Can't take the heat? GTFO >>>>> want me to help?

-Ant.

collins
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
actually someone else said he was drunk.... not really no... a couple beers? sure! we were bowling! drunk while driving like that? absolutely not. you ppl need to quit assuming things...

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 12:55 PM
actually someone else said he was drunk.... not really no... a couple beers? sure! we were bowling! drunk while driving like that? absolutely not. you ppl need to quit assuming things...

YOU people need to get your stories straight and correct your wording while typing and sh*t wouldnt get assumed!

-Ant.

collins
10-06-2008, 01:01 PM
lol... ok! :goodjob:

i honestly dont really care. we know what went on and quite frankly it doesnt make a bit of difference in your lives, so i fail to see why its getting blown out of proportion.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
See quote in post 46...

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM

i honestly dont really care. we know what went on and quite frankly it doesnt make a bit of difference in your lives, so i fail to see why its getting blown out of proportion.
see post 52 :D

AnthonyF
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM

seriously collins... shut the fuk up BEFORE I!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

unban girliez. lolol jk. :goodjob:

-Ant.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 01:26 PM
seriously collins... shut the fuk up BEFORE I!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

unban girliez. lolol jk. :goodjob:

-Ant.
BUHAHAHAHA :lmfao:

collins
10-06-2008, 02:05 PM
see post 52 :D

d, i get you! i do. believe me i see where you're coming from. but the fact is dubs and i were not drunk off a couple beers... not even a buzz. as far as what justin said about almost hitting a fox, i wasnt there, but it looks like he said "drunk fawk :crazy: " in a joking manner. guys, we're not that retarded. so please, stop assuming we were ****faced. i cant even remember the last time i got really drunk!

and ant... lol i'd kick ur ass :boxing: