10-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Anything goin on tonight? maybe I will go on a gas run just to do something

damn i am bored and awake as hell

BTEC
10-03-2008, 11:17 PM
lol!!! we are all bored as fook.

DJ Maestro
10-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Not too much going on tonight. I worked on my quad getting it ready to take up to the Petit Le Mans tomorrow. That was my Friday night. :goodjob:

BTEC
10-03-2008, 11:18 PM
i just got home though. been up since 8am, didnt go to work so i could get some stuff done and still got nothing done. good thing i got pto hours. all my sh!t fell through bcof one signature. jammit!!!!

BTEC
10-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Not too much going on tonight. I worked on my quad getting it ready to take up to the Petit Le Mans tomorrow. That was my Friday night. :goodjob:
i was supposed to be stripping the **** out of my hatch but couldnt get my teg titled bc dude didnt sign the back of the title so i gotta drive it til some time next week. sh!t!!!

DJ Maestro
10-03-2008, 11:20 PM
i was supposed to be stripping the **** out of my hatch but couldnt get my teg titled bc dude didnt sign the back of the title so i gotta drive it til some time next week. sh!t!!!

Damn, that sucks right there. :doh:

BTEC
10-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Damn, that sucks right there. :doh:
especially since im supposed to be done with the hatch by the end of the month. the freaking block is still on the engine stand, BUTT NEKID!! well i got the crank in it.

DJ Maestro
10-03-2008, 11:30 PM
They manage to come together pretty quickly though once you get going on them. :goodjob:

BTEC
10-03-2008, 11:35 PM
They manage to come together pretty quickly though once you get going on them. :goodjob:
normally but this aint no average put stuff together. half of the stuff im doing this time ive never done b4. parts ive never used b4 or tested (prototypes). let along i have to learn to tune agian since its been over a year since ive done it. im not sweating too much, yet.

Da_unknown
10-03-2008, 11:43 PM
normally but this aint no average put stuff together. half of the stuff im doing this time ive never done b4. parts ive never used b4 or tested (prototypes). let along i have to learn to tune agian since its been over a year since ive done it. im not sweating too much, yet. i feel ur pain homie