PDA

View Full Version : The Thacker Curseeeee.....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
10-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I've started to notice a trend. After I get done embarassing someone in my Stock GTO... they don't seem to race anymore.

So far it's been Collins... where the hell did his racing go? He used to post every weekend about some "kill".... and now....

Dieselnuts was second... he was so humbled and embarrassed by his driving, I don't even think he's went WOT in his car since then.

Maniac..... Where you at?

Whose next?
:???:

SicStang03
10-03-2008, 04:00 PM
me :)

Revmaynard
10-03-2008, 04:00 PM
You also curse the other members of this forum by not being banned yet.:goodjob:

stillaneon
10-03-2008, 04:01 PM
What an ego

http://www.garciacartoonco.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_26/superego.jpg

ILOVEKIDDRACING
10-03-2008, 04:01 PM
350z FTW had the same curse, after that stock SRT Jeep owned him.

stillaneon
10-03-2008, 04:29 PM
No actually Jason raced the same night.

But let's refer to it as the night the jeep pussied out to roll racing a neon

ILOVEKIDDRACING
10-03-2008, 04:32 PM
No actually Jason raced the same night.

But let's refer to it as the night the jeep pussied out to roll racing a neon
When it comes to roll racing, the only "*****" thing about it, is the actual race itself.
:goodjob:

Aarantes22
10-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Thacker you got to have the biggest fuking ego I have ever seen jesus go fuking fetch your gf to give you some attention! I swear she has to be cheating on you or something because you spend more time making love to your keyboard then you do to her.

Fuking go get a life somewhere other then the kill forum you remind me of one of them video games nerds that thinks his a badass because his behind the screen.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Thacker you got to have the biggest fuking ego I have ever seen jesus go fuking fetch your gf to give you some attention! I swear she has to be cheating on you or something because you spend more time making love to your keyboard then you do to her.

Fuking go get a life somewhere other then the kill forum you remind me of one of them video games nerds that thinks his a badass because his behind the screen.
Wait....

You don't even race, yet think you can speak to me in that tone?

:???:

I must be ****ing dreaming.

Aarantes22
10-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeah I speak to all b!tches in that tone you are no different so what the fuk you going to do about it?

Jason..
10-03-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL:blah: I even made a thread where I raced afterward.He wouldn't race me fom a roll?I willingly went to yall knowing I was going to loose.Unlike you I am tru and universal to the street racing world..........

350z FTW had the same curse, after that stock SRT Jeep owned him.