PDA

View Full Version : Bushisms!! Woohoo

djmaddmartin
09-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Here is his latest in a long series in the lost art of being a complete idoit when he doesn't have a script to cover his stupidity.

"We've got a lot of rebuilding to do. First, we're going to save lives and stabilize the situation. And then we're going to help these communities rebuild. The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." (Laughter) --George W. Bush, touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

Want to see more on why Dubya is the laughing stock of the world. Here ya go:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

SNapper
09-04-2005, 04:29 AM
so what would you have said

djmaddmartin
09-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Dude. Are you asking me to be President. I can give you a speech but I don't think you want to here it. Its a common response to a threatened republican to lash out instead of coming back with intelligent criticism that can be debated. "What would you have said.... huh ... huh... dude!" You can do better than that. Read some news and various opinions from many sources available online and in the papers and come back with something better.

rolling_trip
09-04-2005, 11:12 AM
i other words he does not know what to say

djmaddmartin
09-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Hows about this. Bush:"We fucked up! But thats normal for this administration. So give us a break. Lets all ride our bikes and ask everyone to leave the country that doesn't like it. Weeeeeeeee!"

djmaddmartin
09-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Here is another perfect Bushism
"I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves."

djmaddmartin
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
LOL