PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmm Vacation!!!!!!!!!!

Killer
10-03-2008, 02:46 PM
in about fifteen minutes i'll be heading home... this time tomorrow i'll be at the airport on my way to WPB FL for a full efing week!!!

Not only is it the week of my birth (oct 7th)... BUT my sister is getting married on the 12th.... it's gonna be a good efing week!! that's for sure!!!!!!!

i'll be on here and there to check in prolly... BUT for the most part won't be on much at all...

hopefully i'll get a chance to throw up the pics of the new tatt as well...

anways ya'll keep it real....

have a fun week!!!

BRETT ya'll are still in my prayers man! keep your head up buddy!!!!

Me86Rob
10-03-2008, 03:53 PM
take me with you

Scotsman
10-03-2008, 04:00 PM
have a safe trip bro and take lots of pics of bewbies(when Kelly is not around) lol

Killer
10-03-2008, 05:28 PM
have a safe trip bro and take lots of pics of bewbies(when Kelly is not around) lol

lol.. kelly isn't coming on this trip man!!! :goodjob:

lexi... you know how i know you're gay??????

Slow_EF
10-03-2008, 05:46 PM

lexi... you know how everyone know you're gay??????

fixed. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :gay:

Me86Rob
10-03-2008, 05:55 PM
well im not gay, so that just kinda blows ur whole logic out of the water. and Nermin.....if you are going to edit a quote, make sure that you edit it so that it uses proper grammer you lil cum bucket

Nittanys1
10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
have fun! I'm planning for a vacation right now too!!!

ironchef
10-03-2008, 06:13 PM
well im not gay, so that just kinda blows ur whole logic out of the water. and Nermin.....if you are going to edit a quote, make sure that you edit it so that it uses proper grammer you lil cum bucketHey cum bucket, try spelling grammar right before you spout off at the mouth next time.

Me86Rob
10-03-2008, 06:21 PM
lulz pwnt. i didnt say i was speaking proper grammar though.

ironchef
10-03-2008, 06:23 PM
You also didn't say you were a flaming ******, but we know otherwise.

Me86Rob
10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
You'll also didn't say you were a flaming ******, but we know otherwise.

wow capitan fvck face maybe you should take your own advice and check your GRAMMAR before you run that dyck sucker

ironchef
10-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Was I the one who originally insulted someone for grammar issues? I think not. Go die.

rehab
10-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Whew,

If you hadn't let us know we might have worried.

Killer
10-03-2008, 09:25 PM
i know....

Scotsman
10-03-2008, 09:27 PM

lexi... you know how i know you're gay??????soooooooooooo lots of:boobies::camera:?

Killer
10-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Fu*K Y0 c0uCH NUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

first night in the WPB... so far so good bitches!!!! flight was a failure... i make sure i check in with window seat.... my window seat doesn't have a damn window!!!!!!!!!!!1 wtf is that.....????? really.... i get here.. and it's rainy!!!!!!!!!!!! but eh, we go bowling shortly after... then hit some random club with my sis and all her friends and her husband to be and his friends as well.... saw some people i haven't seen in years.. cut up with a bunch of people and had an overall decent night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, it's good to be here!!!! (even though i pretty much hate fl!!!)... ya'll play it safe up there!!!!

Kaiser
10-05-2008, 09:46 AM
well im not gay, so that just kinda blows ur whole logic out of the water. and Nermin.....if you are going to edit a quote, make sure that you edit it so that it uses proper grammer you lil cum bucket

Normally, I'm enough of a fan of Z's not to wish this on the driver of one.

But I really hope you wrap your car around a telephone pole two or three times.