PDA

View Full Version : Random Dancing HoBo at the Varsity

Andr3w
10-03-2008, 01:47 PM
This was at the Varsity meet.

Enjoy

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo_YKHS9z74)

bandydesign
10-03-2008, 02:07 PM
lol omg I thought that cop would have said something.

G.C
10-03-2008, 02:12 PM
is that the one that everyone was talking bout? the one that pissed in his pants?

blackboi50
10-03-2008, 02:12 PM
ahhhahaah that was my car playing the music 2!!!!! :lmao:

ok so story!!! i just moved my car to that spot and i was just sitting there with the music low!!! then he has his head near my window nodding and sheett!!!.....then he starts dancing ((or what seemed like dancing)))

then my boy mattyblacc was like yo turn it up!!!! lasted for a good 20 minutes 2!!!!! was hilarious!!! :D:D......1

BB1_Luda
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
How'd I miss this...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

B00STedSvT
10-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Yo I got like 5 minutes of it on my Phone..It was Hilarious..I cseriously couldnt believe he pissed himself like that..Pretty fun Night!

boostleak
10-03-2008, 09:38 PM
lolol i remember that

blacknightteg
10-03-2008, 09:44 PM
LOL

Da_unknown
10-03-2008, 09:50 PM
wow

AirMax95
10-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I miss the good meets. First the fight meet, then this, lol.

transamkid
10-04-2008, 09:29 PM
the one time i didnt go and this happened. lol

quickdodge®
10-04-2008, 10:03 PM
I didn't see a hobo. All I saw was a homeless dude. Later, QD.

FasTech
10-05-2008, 09:42 PM
That guy asked me for money like 10 times that night... Then another one come up to me and admitted he was a drunk and he was drunk then walked away.....lolololol

The guy dancing in the video was picking up trash and sometime threw out the night me and my buddy saw him pick up a piece of trash and throw it back on the ground then spit on it....lolol

transamkid
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
That guy asked me for money like 10 times that night... Then another one come up to me and admitted he was a drunk and he was drunk then walked away.....lolololol

The guy dancing in the video was picking up trash and sometime threw out the night me and my buddy saw him pick up a piece of trash and throw it back on the ground then spit on it....lolol

LOL HOBO's FTW

quickdodge®
10-06-2008, 05:41 AM
LOL HOBO's FTW

That's not a hobo, genius. Later, QD.

transamkid
10-06-2008, 11:24 AM
That's not a hobo, genius. Later, QD.

Noun1.http://img.tfd.com/wn/E4/69980-hobo.jpghobo - a disreputable vagrant; "a homeless tramp";

The dictionary helps alot.:D

Z33_kid
10-06-2008, 12:03 PM
hahah yea that guy !!! i saw him at oct meet he was trying to play with some one's black puppy n the dog was scared ****less lol

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Noun1.http://img.tfd.com/wn/E4/69980-hobo.jpghobo - a disreputable vagrant; "a homeless tramp";

The dictionary helps alot.:D

:eek:......ohhhh.......1

j0nbunklah0m
10-06-2008, 02:49 PM
hahaha oh ****tttttttt.... homeless boy tellem

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 03:04 PM
hahaha oh ****tttttttt.... homeless boy tellem

the homeless boy sillyyyy!!!!

the lady bums feel me!!!

my hobos in the back

and they rolling up a philly!!!

GET SILLY!!!!! :lmfao:.....1

JDMaccord
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
+1 for the thread, dude was funny as hell, AND +1 for the dictionary comment !!!

hahahahahaha

transamkid
10-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Still would have loved to have seen that in person. Great footage though. lol :lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
The dictionary helps

Keep it with you. You'll need it later on. Later, QD.

cactusEG
10-06-2008, 08:36 PM
I thought he had more footage than that...

transamkid
10-06-2008, 08:38 PM
:???: I keep it with me because of people like you, people that failed basic english when they were in high school. They always need a reference.:no: You said there not hobo's yet the name of the thread is DANCING HOBO AT THE VARSITY!!!!:eek: I didnt make a comment on this thread for some retard to start $hit with me. Im on here because i like the forum.:D You're just mad because you got owned! So admit your mistake and walk away.

transamkid
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Jesus Christ everytime i make a post on here someone always has to start BS with me.:crazy: What is it with some people all i did was make a simple comment.:???: :no:

quickdodge®
10-07-2008, 05:35 AM
:???: I keep it with me because of people like you, people that failed basic english

Basic english, huh? I guess the old adage is true when they say "takes one to know one?" If you were any better at basic english, you'd know that the E in English is capitalized.

You said there not hobo's

I never said that. I would've said either they are not or they're not hobos. Without the apostrophe in hobos. Know why I would've done it that way? Because I have the power of basic English on my side.

I didnt make a comment on this thread for some retard to start $hit with me.

The only person starting shiit with you is yourself if you're claiming a retard stated anything because, as evidenced by the above, you're quite the worse when it comes to good ole fashioned English.

You're just mad because you got owned! So admit your mistake and walk away.

Mad? There is nothing someone of your caliber could do to make me mad. I wasn't owned. You just posted a definition of the word while I was taking the word for its usual references. Hobo is a term generally used for bums that hang around and hop railroad cars. I know that a hobo is a vagrant in the technical realm.

Again. Before you come at me, make sure all your ducks are in a row. I'd hate to be playing duck, duck goose and come across the ugly duckling. Again. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-07-2008, 05:36 AM
Jesus Christ

On here, you will call me by QD. Later, QD.

blackboi50
10-07-2008, 08:20 AM

:no:........1

C-loS109
10-07-2008, 04:53 PM
damn guy, only thing i can do is just feel sorry for u.

Basic english, huh? I guess the old adage is true when they say "takes one to know one?" If you were any better at basic english, you'd know that the E in English is capitalized.

who the hell cares about capitalizing words on a forum :thinking: ? seems to me that that was the only dirt u had on the guy and nobody gave a ****.

keep it up homie :cheers: ur doing a wonderful job :yes:

IMPORTchic
10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
He was quite entertaining!! Until he about ran my butt over "dancing" when I walked past!

transamkid
10-07-2008, 07:10 PM

who the hell cares about capitalizing words on a forum :thinking: ? seems to me that that was the only dirt u had on the guy and nobody gave a ****.

keep it up homie :cheers: ur doing a wonderful job :yes:

I was just going to say the same thing (Who cares about capitilizing on a forum?). QD (Not jesus christ) obviously does! Look guy i dont know what your problem is with me but i was enjoying this forum till you butted in with your :2cents:. Obviously you sir have issues, I looked at some of your posts and it seems to me that you get off on downgrading people. Every post you made was a insult in some way. You said I will call you QD or quickdodge, the words i have in mind for you my friend can't be expressed on this forum so heres a smilie for you :cussing: . Oh and in the last post you made i get the feeling you were just trying to prove how smart you are (showing off your english skills).:lmfao: Thats funny! Thanks C-loS109 for that post. You posted exactly what i was thinking. Oh and I hope I spelled, capitalized, and punctuated everything correctly for the english teacher. Maybe you can do a spell check for me.:goodjob:

quickdodge®
10-07-2008, 08:47 PM
:no:........1

Is there a problem? Boy.

If you caught ANY feelings for anther dude and it had nothing to do with you in the first place, then YOU may need some help. You don't need to feel any thing for me.

It wasn't the point of her not capitalizing a word as much as it was showing her that one who criticizes another about something need make sure they have their apples in the same basket. I didn't think you would get that the alliterative.

Look guy i dont know what your problem is with me but i was enjoying this forum till you butted in with your .

I don't have a problem with you at all. I just like posting shiit and seeing you get wrapped up in it. Plain and simple. I do hope, though, that you don't turn out like cum-los109 and start stalking me because you're upset that I made you my biitch in the past. Not you, but that's why that trick is in the thread.

And if you let me ruin your IA "experience," then it is you, not I, that have the issue.

And thank you for calling me QD. Only my close friends and family can call me Jesus. Later, QD.

blackboi50
10-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Is there a problem? Boy.

hellz yehh there is nucca!!!!! ol cotdamn turds all over my lawn!!!!......

and its boi...........boi!!!!!........fack u dizzle!!!!! :taun:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:.....hahahhha.......1

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 11:40 AM
The only person starting shiit with you is yourself if you're claiming a retard stated anything because, as evidenced by the above, you're quite the worse when it comes to good ole fashioned English.

OH THE IRONING!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Wow, what a thread.

SiRed94
10-08-2008, 12:49 PM
hahahahah

blackboi50
10-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Wow, what a thread.

dont be mad cuz u cant dance!!!!! *runs away* :D:D:D......1

TaKashi
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
hellz yehh there is nucca!!!!! ol cotdamn turds all over my lawn!!!!......

and its boi...........boi!!!!!........fack u dizzle!!!!! :taun:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:.....hahahhha.......1

Yah, Fu*k you Quickdog. GTFO:2up:

blackboi50
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Yah, Fu*k you Quickdog. GTFO:2up:

ummmmmmmm!!!!! :thinking:.........1

TaKashi
10-08-2008, 01:12 PM
i dont kno man,, just want to say something

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
^man you must really not like him lulz

instanetz surrus Bidness

blackboi50
10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Yea i was gonna say that whole post u quoted me on was sarcasm!!!!......ive known QD for years!!!!!

i just dont see his punkas$ anymore!!!!!! :tongue1:........1

Stormhammer
10-08-2008, 02:16 PM
lulz I was by your car

the guy didn't have any front teeth

C-loS109
10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
I don't have a problem with you at all. I just like posting shiit and seeing you get wrapped up in it. Plain and simple. I do hope, though, that you don't turn out like cum-los109 and start stalking me because you're upset that I made you my biitch in the past. Not you, but that's why that trick is in the thread.

cum-los109 ? trick? oohhgaaaawwwds im offended...
wow u really are trying arent ya? but failed.:no:
lol at ur immature name calling :lmfao:

and i became ur ***** when? :screwy: :thinking:

Andr3w
10-08-2008, 03:53 PM
**** your sig sport1.3

southside
10-08-2008, 03:57 PM
damn I thought this was the guy at the Varsity that likes to talk.Me and my brother was selling somthing and he came up and just kept talking.We were going to beat his as.s he kept getting closer like he was trying to get in the car.But in the end he was just silly.

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 04:04 PM
**** your sig sport1.3

I'm a UGA fan, no worries...But it stays up, till we play a "real" game

quickdodge®
10-08-2008, 09:54 PM
OH THE IRONING!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

What irony?

wow u really are trying arent ya? but failed

I'm actually not trying. I've already taken care of you. You're not worth a rematch.

lol at ur immature name calling

Lolol more @ your immature stalking of me. So I call a truce with Cactus and you decide to take up where he left off? If he couldn't do any damage to me, what makes you think you can?

and i became ur ***** when?

The day you signed up for IA. Later, QD.

transamkid
10-08-2008, 10:49 PM

And if you let me ruin your IA "experience," then it is you, not I, that have the issue.

And thank you for calling me QD. Only my close friends and family can call me Jesus. Later, QD.

Look here man, I aint nobody's biitch, :no: and i dont think I will be no time soon. You might have had these other IA members bow down to you in the past, but as for me I dont see that happening. One thing you said that I see I agree with is I should'nt let you ruin my IA experiance, and I wont. You said you like posting shiit to get people wrapped up in it, you have not yet shown me which post you got me wrapped up in.:???: As I was typing this shiit I was thinking that you are persistent and every post I make you feel it in you to try and make a comeback. Some how i beleive that this WAR will not be over anytime soon.:bump:Just to make one thing clear, if your close friends and family call you jesus, like I said before you have serious issues.:screwy:

quickdodge®
10-08-2008, 11:15 PM
you have not yet shown me which post you got me wrapped up in.:???:

Actually you are quite wrapped up in it. Proof? See below.

Some how i beleive that this WAR will not be over anytime soon.

There you go. Somehow I don't see you getting it and needing someone else to explain it further to you.

I told you I had no problems with you. But if this is what you want........ If this were really a war, you'd stand no chance. But lately, I've tired of beating down people lesser than myself and deflating their worthless egos. Good luck "trying" to get the better of me. You'll need it. Later, QD.

DB4LYFE ™
10-08-2008, 11:19 PM
i saw this guy! he started freakin me out so i left lol!

~DB4LYFE

transamkid
10-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Actually you are quite wrapped up in it. Proof? See below.

There you go. Somehow I don't see you getting it and needing someone else to explain it further to you.

I told you I had no problems with you. But if this is what you want........ If this were really a war, you'd stand no chance. But lately, I've tired of beating down people lesser than myself and deflating their worthless egos. Good luck "trying" to get the better of me. You'll need it. Later, QD.

I dont need anybody to explain it to me, I get it, you just wont back down. Plus i didnt want a war you turned it into this i did'nt, and in no way am I just trying to get the best of you, I just dont like it when I am trying to enjoy this forum and you but in trying to deflate my ego as you put it. I mean why do you insist on going around and bashing every post you see?:???:

Sport1.3
10-09-2008, 08:22 AM
What irony?

"You’re quite the worse" and "ole"

If you're getting as technical as you were, both of those have "technical" issues.

"You’re quite the worse" .......I shouldn’t have to explain that one lol

As well as "ole" has an apostrophe on the end of it, Ole'.

Just pointing out the irony of your statement, carry on.

blackboi50
10-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I dont need anybody to explain it to me, I get it, you just wont back down. Plus i didnt want a war you turned it into this i did'nt, and in no way am I just trying to get the best of you, I just dont like it when I am trying to enjoy this forum and you but in trying to deflate my ego as you put it. I mean why do you insist on going around and bashing every post you see?:???:

dizzle the kidds gotta point!!!! :)........1

Sport1.3
10-09-2008, 08:32 AM

Bro, don’t even try him!!!! He scored a perfect 1600 on his SAT and 153 on his Stanford-Binet IQ test... THAT’S FVCKING MENSA LEVEL SON!!! He was asked to run for president, but he declined due to the fact that he was SO tired of lesser intelligent beings always looking up to him. So he took a job as a truck driver to keep his abilities on the D low....nah what I mean. You seriously don’t want none!!!

blackboi50
10-09-2008, 08:34 AM
so how about that hobo!!!!!! :lmfao:...........

these threads get off subject soooooo quick!!!!.......1

Logan
10-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Damn, that video was entertaining.

I still can't get over all the bickering on this forum. QD gets corrected and then he feels the need to come out and try to educate everybody :doh:

transamkid
10-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Damn, that video was entertaining.

I still can't get over all the bickering on this forum. QD gets corrected and then he feels the need to come out and try to educate everybody :doh:

Exactly the point I was trying to make!:D I said nothing to this guy, nothing about the guy, but he came and bashed my post. Sorry to the other IA members if our bickering got in the way of this thread :cheers: . I just dont like it when people think they can say anything to other people and think they can get away with it.:no:

rehab
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Bro, don’t even try him!!!! He scored a perfect 1600 on his SAT and 153 on his Stanford-Binet IQ test... THAT’S FVCKING MENSA LEVEL SON!!! He was asked to run for president, but he declined due to the fact that he was SO tired of lesser intelligent beings always looking up to him. So he took a job as a truck driver to keep his abilities on the D low....nah what I mean. You seriously don’t want none!!!

Forrealz brotha? ROFL @ truck driver... Lemme join in the fun.

Dear Queer-Dickis,

I don't think I've seen anyone who is as much of a loser as you are.

I take that back... the folks who waste their time calling you out are bigger losers but they don't know better. After all they did grow up in a trailer park. I'm sure of this...

I'm not going to be like most of the morons who call you out saying "LOL QUICKDODGE IS GHAY, HE'S AN E-THUG," ect etc. We've all heard that and it's just boring. I've seen two callout threads made in your name and they all sucked more dick than 5 dollar whore could ever suck.

Might be because of the threads' topic. Who knows.... maybe.

I will say this though. I think some of your arguments against people on this board are so pathetic it makes me want to rip my eye balls out and blow my fucking brains out. /sarcasm I've noticed you like to flaunt your "1600 SAT score" quite frequently when you are called stupid(and for a good reason).

CONGRATULATIONS. Guess what buddy, you're still a truck driver. It doesn't matter whether or not you made a 300 or a 1600, your job employs lowlifes who can do only one thing well in their lives: DRIVE A TRUCK. Your 1600 SAT score is about as useful as a paraplegic retarded baby stuck in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

I also think it's funny how you think you are SO damn cool, always "owning" noobs online, having witty comebacks, and having tons of little green bars by your screename. Somebody give this guy a goddamn medal, seriously. /sarcasm

You need to check yourself hotshot, you're not as cool as you'd like to think you are. So go ahead and search through this, try to find typing errors so you can "own" me, and oh, maybe if you're feeling like a real cool dude today you can piece different quotes together and apply quick witty remarks to each part to REALLY show me who's the boss.

Your pal,
Teh G funk guy.

blackboi50
10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
:no: facepalm.jpg.......hey mods can we delete this sh!t!!!!!.....its wayy off topic!!!!! :(:(.......1

transamkid
10-09-2008, 03:33 PM
:no: facepalm.jpg.......hey mods can we delete this sh!t!!!!!.....its wayy off topic!!!!! :(:(.......1

x's 2 :yes:

C-loS109
10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm actually not trying. I've already taken care of you. You're not worth a rematch.

so u must reply back to everything i post.

anyways. i didnt go to the V this month, but it would've been funny watching that hobo dance.

90_ACCORD
10-09-2008, 04:01 PM
seems like all the funny stuff happens at the meets i dont go to...except for the guy at the gwinnett sonic meet who got his SUV stuck on one of the islands

C-loS109
10-09-2008, 04:10 PM
seems like all the funny stuff happens at the meets i dont go to...except for the guy at the gwinnett sonic meet who got his SUV stuck on one of the islands

lol i saw that too, but i didnt get to see how the helll he did that

Sport1.3
10-09-2008, 04:43 PM

Not yet, its just getting good :D

quickdodge®
10-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Plus i didnt want a war you turned it into this i did'nt,

Why do you keep referring to this as a "war?' This isn't a goddamn "war," idiot. I even told you that I had no problem with you and was fuccing with you. And you couldn't get that. So you tried to do something. No worky.

"You’re quite the worse" and "ole"

If you're getting as technical as you were, both of those have "technical" issues.

"You’re quite the worse" .......I shouldn’t have to explain that one lol

As well as "ole" has an apostrophe on the end of it, Ole'.

You did get me on the "worst" part, but the "ole" can be used with or without the apostrophe. I didn't even think twice about "worse/wprst," lolol.

dizzle the kidds gotta point!!

I'm sorry, but where was it? Not in this thread. If you don't like it, move on.

I just dont like it when people think they can say anything to other people and think they can get away with it.

Well you can keep on not liking it because guess what!!! I got away with it. You think you got me? Taught me a lesson? Lolol.

show me who's the boss.

I've done that in the past on multiple occasions. We both know that.

so u must reply back to everything i post.

Must you? Seeing as how you sought me out of the masses, I think this question would be better posed in your direction. I don't look for you. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-09-2008, 09:39 PM

It can get back on topic if everyone will move away from this "war" going on. Later, QD.

rehab
10-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I've done that in the past on multiple occasions. We both know that.

You've done what?

Showed who's the boss?

If by "showing me who's boss" you mean gorilla fucking your Mother on the hood of your ghey wind up car, then yes, you are correct.

transamkid
10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
It can get back on topic if everyone will move away from this "war" going on. Later, QD.

War is hell!!!! lol:lmfao: If it's not a war why did you refer to it as one then? Like I said I get it, you're just mad you got proven wrong so you felt the need to prove how smart you are. Sorry but that was extremely gay.:gay:

quickdodge®
10-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Like I said I get it, you're just mad you got proven wrong so you felt the need to prove how smart you are. Sorry but that was extremely gay.:gay:

Evidently you don't get it. I was never (nor do I ever get) mad about anything on the net. I was never proven anything. Like I said, I was fuccing with you. I take it you've never heard of the more common usage for the term of "hobo?" A hobo is a person generally found alongside rail yards and railways. Instead of hitchhiking, they hop train cars and ride them until they get caught and thrown off or just bail out when they get where they want to go. As vast as my intelligence is, you honestly thought that of all things, I didn't know what a hobo was? If we were talking about the Atomic Spectra Database, that would be one thing. Come on, dude. You got (like I said earlier) wrapped up in this.

If you feel you need to keep this going, don't wait around for another reply this evening. A video game awaits me followed by several hours of sleep. Later, QD.

transamkid
10-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Evidently you don't get it. I was never (nor do I ever get) mad about anything on the net. I was never proven anything. Like I said, I was fuccing with you. I take it you've never heard of the more common usage for the term of "hobo?" A hobo is a person generally found alongside rail yards and railways. Instead of hitchhiking, they hop train cars and ride them until they get caught and thrown off or just bail out when they get where they want to go. As vast as my intelligence is, you honestly thought that of all things, I didn't know what a hobo was? If we were talking about the Atomic Spectra Database, that would be one thing. Come on, dude. You got (like I said earlier) wrapped up in this.

If you feel you need to keep this going, don't wait around for another reply this evening. A video game awaits me followed by several hours of sleep. Later, QD.

I know the common usage of the word hobo, but like i said the name of the thread is, dancing hobo at the varsity. So if you felt the need to bash my post then you should've bashed the person that started this thread to.:eek: I dont care about proving you or anybody else on this forum wrong.:no: Oh I also dont feel that I have to keep this going on and on. This is starting to bore me. lol:crazy:

technocrat
10-09-2008, 11:02 PM

Just so you know I have a new name. Jaime bant my old one because I got too personal.

How come you keep up with this transam guy and not me? You keep showing off your great intelligence like your life depended on it. And that if a certain amount of people didn't know you were so smart you might disappear or something. Give it a rest already.

A "hobo" by definition is one who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.

Now before you quote me and start letting your fingers go to work. Re-read it again and again, and again til you really understand what you just read. I'm sure you're finished reading it again so let me continue.

Before I do though let me just say that you're a super smart person. /sarcasm

Where does it say it's a guy who hops from train to train? I mean really... are you ignorant of the existence of qwerty keyboards? Apparently so from the looks of it.

Boy oh boy QD. You've got a lot of work to do.

C-loS109
10-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Must you? Seeing as how you sought me out of the masses, I think this question would be better posed in your direction. I don't look for you. Later, QD.

well u said u had already taken care of me so maybe what i post shouldnt care to u, but it does cause u always have to be the one "winning" and it bothers you that people reply back to your comments, and frankly i find amusing how you get into it.

you have some kind of ego problems or some shit man.

quickdodge®
10-10-2008, 05:34 AM
So if you felt the need to bash my post then you should've bashed the person that started this thread to.

If you'll be so kind as to direct your attention to post number 12. It was my first "bash." If you really call it bashing. And it wasn't directed at anyone. My second post, although quoting you specifically, was (and I'll say it again, but slower this time):

Not

A

Bash

Towards

You.

I was fuccing with you. I don't have a 3D computer so I can't make the words jump out at you so you'll get it.

This is starting to bore me. lol:crazy:

Thank you. Just realize I was fuccing around and let's move on.

maybe what i post shouldnt care to u, but it does cause u always have to be the one "winning" and it bothers you that people reply back to your comments,

Again, anything you say is actually a reciprocated feeling from you. You seek me out. I don't look for you or your posts. It seems that you many more feelings towards me. And I'll throw in an "lolol @" bothers me. I love it when people think I get bothered or mad. Look at you. There's nothing a person of your stature can do to me to rile me up on a message board.

And the ego thing? You'd have a swelled head too if you were God-like. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 07:44 AM
The flame war aside, when did making fun of homeless people become cool?

blackboi50
10-10-2008, 07:53 AM

yea tell me about it!!! :rolleyes:.......well im waiting on that!!!!:D.....1

blackboi50
10-10-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry, but where was it? Not in this thread. If you don't like it, move on.

man i dunno what the fack yall are arguing about anymore nor do i care!!!!

but u said it yourself "if u dont like it move on".......so both of yall stop this sh!t!!!! :D:D thanks!!!......1

transamkid
10-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Well im threw with it. lol He said he was just fuccing with me! Like I said this is starting to bore me. Back to the homeless people dancing. lol

Sport1.3
10-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Well im threw with it. lol He said he was just fuccing with me! Like I said this is starting to bore me. Back to the hobo dancing. lol

fixed for accuracy

yungdz
10-10-2008, 01:56 PM

I lol'd

reps :goodjob:

P-town-zenki
10-10-2008, 02:04 PM
he didn't actually piss himself...

he always carries a beer in his pant's.

i know cause he is also always at the masquerade

quickdodge®
10-10-2008, 06:31 PM
fixed for accuracy

He had it right. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Well im threw with it. lol He said he was just fuccing with me!

Cool. Later, QD.