PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stone FTW (Palin=Lies

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 01:04 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/23140513/the_truth_about_sarah_palin

i read the hole thing. made me think really hard as to who the VP should be. also the Debate last night opened my eyes.

AlanŽ
10-03-2008, 01:06 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

4dmin
10-03-2008, 01:21 PM
^ whats problem you don't believe the facts? those weren't opinions on the matter.

carbon_crash
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
At the end of the day, all politicians are full of sh!t

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Thank you.

Im not saying McCain is a bad choice. but his VP is.

im still doing research on Oboma. would like some PMs on links for more info. and not just bad but good to. every thing i run across on her there always something bad to go with it. shes a noob needs how are you going to pick some one from a town no bigger than a neighborhood in ATL? i mean, read about the 15million dollar hockey stadium she let pass. the town only got a spending limit of 20 million... HELLO WTF WAS SHE THINKING?

rehab
10-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I would not lick Sarah Palin, as I suspect she's got a bush like Castro's beard.

Just sayin'

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
^^^ WTF does that have to do with anything?

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Funny, I looked and couldnt find the breakdown of Obama or Biden. Can you post a link to those?

4dmin
10-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Funny, I looked and couldnt find the breakdown of Obama or Biden. Can you post a link to those?

you probably won't b/c they aren't running direct contradictions for their campaign. i'm not going to say they haven't made any but they haven't based their campaign on them; also considering some are direct conflict w/ your running mates stance on subjects.

mccain - earmarks = palin :thinking: FTL

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 01:49 PM
you probably won't b/c they aren't running direct contradictions for their campaign. i'm not going to say they haven't made any but they haven't based their campaign on them; also considering some are direct conflict w/ your running mates stance on subjects.

mccain - earmarks = palin :thinking: FTL

Sort of like when Biden vote FOR war in Iraq.

Obama is for change, yet has one of the longest serving Senators and well known Washington insider is picked as his VP.

Both of those are direct condradictions to the basis of Obama's campaign.

In other words, Rolling Stone is only going to continue the MSM's blatant support for Obama and do all they can to attack the Republican ticket.

BobbyFresco
10-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Interesting.

4dmin
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Sort of like when Biden vote FOR war in Iraq.

Obama is for change, yet has one of the longest serving Senators and well known Washington insider is picked as his VP.

Both of those are direct condradictions to the basis of Obama's campaign.

In other words, Rolling Stone is only going to continue the MSM's blatant support for Obama and do all they can to attack the Republican ticket.

again you missed my point... when you say you are not for specific policy yet you are that is a contradiction. your opinion on obama running on "change" slogan is exactly that opinion. there is a distinct difference.

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 02:29 PM
again you missed my point... when you say you are not for specific policy yet you are that is a contradiction. your opinion on obama running on "change" slogan is exactly that opinion. there is a distinct difference.

So that fact that Obama's entire campaign has been based soleonly on mantra of change and all of his postser say that, but when I say it, is just just my opinion? I dont see that "distinct difference".

4dmin
10-03-2008, 02:31 PM
So that fact that Obama's entire campaign has been based soleonly on mantra of change and all of his postser say that, but when I say it, is just just my opinion? I dont see that "distinct difference".

is he different then bush? does he agree with bush policies? ok no need to discuss further.

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
is he different then bush? does he agree with bush policies? ok no need to discuss further.

No he doesnt agree with Bush. But how about we look at his views when put up against those of Karl Marx. I'll bet you find quite a few more similarities.

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 02:46 PM
post please

4dmin
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
No he doesnt agree with Bush. But how about we look at his views when put up against those of Karl Marx. I'll bet you find quite a few more similarities.

lets compare bush to jesus i mean they are like best friends :rolleyes:

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 03:34 PM

Epic! new sig!

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM

Who cares? Most dems havet figured this out yet, but Bush isnt running again. They just want you to think that way becayse the dems dont have a single original talking point.

Farrow2005
10-03-2008, 03:59 PM
this is how i see things.

she is a Religious bound freak! if you Read the link you come to find out she so pro life that she thinks even RAPE victims should not have abortions.

the church she goes to believe that any and all negative criticism about bush is damn near blasphemy towards god him self, they think the oil pipeline deal was "god's will." the war in iraq is a task that god sent him self.

what i really find fCCked up is she does not believe in teach safe sex in schools. "abstinences ONLY" when her daughter has a BUN IN THE OVEN!!!.

the ***** has done lost her mind.

here are some other facts i found..

LIE-"our opponents say, again and again, that drilling will not solve all of America's energy problems - as if we didn't know that alread." -Sarah Palin, Convention speech

TRUTH "I beg to disagree with any candidate who would say we can't drill our way out of our problem." -Sarah Palin, July 2008

stephen
10-03-2008, 05:07 PM
...Obama is for change, yet has one of the longest serving Senators and well known Washington insider is picked as his VP.

i don't even understand this statement. in the debate, when biden was asked what he would change in obama's plan if he had to become president...do you remember what the man said? he said he'd continue running obama's plans/policies. the idea behind picking him was to have a "well known washington insider" to support his fundamentaly different strategies. did you also hear when biden said "obama wants me to be there during every single discussion." having someone with far more experience than you, to guide with the employment of "NEW AGE" ideas is change.

obama may share SOME views/ideas with karl marx....by NOT employing ALL marxist ideas and ALL capitalist ideas is still CHANGE, no matter how you flip it.

Farrow2005
10-04-2008, 01:29 AM
i don't even understand this statement. in the debate, when biden was asked what he would change in obama's plan if he had to become president...do you remember what the man said? he said he'd continue running obama's plans/policies. the idea behind picking him was to have a "well known washington insider" to support his fundamentaly different strategies. did you also hear when biden said "obama wants me to be there during every single discussion." having someone with far more experience than you, to guide with the employment of "NEW AGE" ideas is change.

obama may share SOME views/ideas with karl marx....by NOT employing ALL marxist ideas and ALL capitalist ideas is still CHANGE, no matter how you flip it.

I didnt get to watch the hole debate. but what i did see was Palin giggling and smiling for the camera. she is pretty much a tool to target middle age moms, Trailer Trash women, and Lonely ol red neck men.

she has no clue what she is doing. NONE! how can some one go from running a small VILLAGE to helping run a country? she needs some more years under her belt.

though Oboma has no clue either. but like you stated. Biden is an insider, he knows how things work.

ALSO A NOTE

I am still unsure of whom i will be voting for. both party have ideas and planes i like. but who is going to follow through is my only question. i may do like i did last time. VOTE NADOR. atleast then i can i still voted.

willum14pb
10-04-2008, 09:11 AM
remember, it's only fact if it's against the republicans. Any irrefutable evidence against the democrats isn't fact.

tony
10-04-2008, 11:29 AM
though Oboma has no clue either. but like you stated. Biden is an insider, he knows how things work.

Take someone who doesn't have a clue as you said and put them at the starting line of a campaign to end up going against Hillary Clinton at the end, lets see how far they get.

SpecV_Scott
10-06-2008, 09:30 PM
For not having a clue, Obama graduated in the top 10% of his Harvard Law class. McCain graduated 894 of 899 cadets in his Naval Academy class.

Also, McCain doesn't know how to use a computer.

More info:
http://obama-mccain.info/index-obama-mccain.php