PDA

View Full Version : John McCain... he is the man we need to leave.

umairejaz
10-02-2008, 09:25 PM
-Palin :D

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
lol heard that too..What a dumb whore.

AlanŽ
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
lol heard that too..What a dumb whore.
Wow. :gay: Biden made similar mistakes during the debate. If this is all that you got out of the debate well............

JConner
10-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow. :gay: Biden made similar mistakes during the debate. If this is all that you got out of the debate well............

and that is exactly what the democrats will be doing all day tomorrow on the news!

AlanŽ
10-02-2008, 10:53 PM
and that is exactly what the democrats will be doing all day tomorrow on the news!
yup

Kevykev
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Biden fumbled on his words a bunch and screwed up one word - he had to sound it out slowlyLOL

Biden held back STRONG when Palin mispronounce the General's name Twice "Mccullen"

AlanŽ
10-02-2008, 11:25 PM
BTW someone needs to refresh Biden's mind on what article 1 of the Constitution is about :doh: :lmao: http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Article1

blacknightteg
10-02-2008, 11:45 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197677&goto=nextoldest

Tasuki_Civic
10-03-2008, 11:54 AM
I cant lie to you....her speech was a lil on point compared to the last interviews she had. ( she read her notes very well) during the debate)

4dmin
10-03-2008, 01:40 PM
BTW someone needs to refresh Biden's mind on what article 1 of the Constitution is about :doh: :lmao: http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Article1

someone needs to explain what the constitution is to palin b/c she obviously didn't understand the question.

XLR8NMR2
10-03-2008, 01:55 PM

Biden may have made similar mistakes but he ended up winning the debate......

But we really do need McCain to leave.

umairejaz
10-03-2008, 02:04 PM
You guys crack me up.

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Biden may have made similar mistakes but he ended up winning the debate......

I see the technical winner as Biden by a small amount, but Palin fared much better than anyone expected and really drove home a few points that were damaging to Obama. SO I really see this a s a draw and just like Obamas draw with McCain was an Obama win, this one goes to Palin.

Deke
10-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I see the technical winner as Biden by a small amount, but Palin fared much better than anyone expected and really drove home a few points that were damaging to Obama. SO I really see this a s a draw and just like Obamas draw with McCain was an Obama win, this one goes to Palin.

I agree that Palin fared better than I would have guessed. But just because she exceeded the very low expectations set for her does not justify that she should get the win. IMO this was another non satisfying debate.

BanginJimmy
10-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I agree that Palin fared better than I would have guessed. But just because she exceeded the very low expectations set for her does not justify that she should get the win. IMO this was another non satisfying debate.

She didnt just exceed those standards though. She went blow for blow with a very seasoned and skilled debater and used his own words against her. She did get away with a bunch of very snide comments though. I loved that "say it aint so Joe" line.

XLR8NMR2
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM
That's like saying

okay guys the Crappy team fared up against the good team even though the good team had more points and won the game....let's give it to the losing team because they held there own????!?!?!

What type of logic is that???? Not one that will win a presidency