PDA

View Full Version : Custom gauage pod

civic-r11
10-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I live ib the lawrenceville area.. and i am wanting to put my boost guage and air/fuel guage where my clock is in my 95 integra.. i have the plx thin guages and i have already test fitted them.. and they fit.. but i am just need somebody to make a little bracket for it so it can look stock.. could andbody give me a shop that will make for it. or does anybody know shops that will do it and have there numbers..
SRy if i posted this in the wrong area. i did not know where else to put it thanks a lot~~

SleepingTalon
10-02-2008, 12:39 PM
I live ib the lawrenceville area.. and i am wanting to put my boost guage and air/fuel guage where my clock is in my 95 integra.. i have the plx thin guages and i have already test fitted them.. and they fit.. but i am just need somebody to make a little bracket for it so it can look stock.. could andbody give me a shop that will make for it. or does anybody know shops that will do it and have there numbers..
SRy if i posted this in the wrong area. i did not know where else to put it thanks a lot~~

Batlground. 770-319-9605.

civic-r11
10-02-2008, 05:47 PM
thanks a lot.. do you know what type of prices am i looking at

SleepingTalon
10-02-2008, 07:20 PM
thanks a lot.. do you know what type of prices am i looking at

No problem. I'm not totally sure what it'll cost. Just call up the shop and see what's up. That's the best thing to do.