PDA

View Full Version : Misc Does anyone need a place to live in kennesaw area

brandenj
10-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Sorry if this isnt where this should be im sorry i had no clue.

I'm in need of a room mate my current room mate and i both go to ksu and are easy to get along with.

rent:350 a month plus utilities

right off the ksu campus in a nice neighborhood area. Were looking for college students basically to room with, but really were kinda in a bind so anyone feel free to pm me.

pm me for more info please....

yogi08
10-01-2008, 11:22 PM
i sell drugs, and live in a card board box... am i welcome? i can cover half of said rent..... and you can pay the rest. just kidding.

bump for you man, hope you find a good room mate who wont trash the hell out of your place.

brandenj
10-02-2008, 09:31 AM
thanks man

PawnShopCEO
10-02-2008, 09:34 AM
I have alwys have had a little luck on roomates.com I live right down from kennesaw also. Luckily i have all my spare rooms filled with roomates. It helps with the bills.. I charge 400$ a month including utilities. Roomates love to **** you over on utilities when they move out... so charging a flat rate kills that possibility

Blitanicle99
10-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Roomates.com you have to pay to get your messages and you can't list emails/phone numbers so once you find someone then you get charged. Its kind of pain in the ass.

A few weeks ago I would have been game, I just signed a contract on my apartment monday and I move in a few days.

toxxxic
10-02-2008, 09:51 AM
OOH. PICK ME. I'm coming to park my del sol next to your del sol!

i unfortunately just moved back home $#^@&$*^#@&^&$*#@!!

Good luck =)

PawnShopCEO
10-02-2008, 11:11 AM
roomates.com is 29.99 for 2 months. well worth getting 350 per month for a year IMO

brandenj
10-02-2008, 01:33 PM
haha yeah you should move in so our sols can meet haha, but yeah 29.99 is better than the 350 me and my room mate had to split this month

The Ninja
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Damn, I just need a little bit of time before I'm ready to move out. If this is available a few months down the road, maybe you'll hear from me.

Pics of the place(Interior/Exterior? Covered parking? Any pets?

These are the kind of questions that need answering when looking for a roommate.

brandenj
10-02-2008, 07:43 PM
i can get pic up but it will be awhile but yes it has a garage u can use b/c me and my other roommate don't use it really.....but you can always give me a call and come by and look at it

LeX
10-05-2008, 08:00 AM
i can get pic up but it will be awhile but yes it has a garage u can use b/c me and my other roommate don't use it really.....but you can always give me a call and come by and look at it

i MAY be interested... i need to get a new place next month but i don't know if it's going to be in the ATL , gwinnett, kennesaw or rome rofl

Ran
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
More info on location?

How about some info on you yourself? Pets, smoking, drinking, heavy partier, ect...

brandenj
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
well i put it on craigslist and got it rented out now, so thankis everyone for help ,and so forth