PDA

View Full Version : Free Fico score from Equifax *dead - promo is over*

Ruiner
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
*edit* the promo is over.

http://www.equifax.com/freeficoscore/

No credit card needed...no money to pay...100% free. The site is getting hit HARD right now, so be patient. It WILL eventually work...

No screen cap, no care. :) I was 831 earlier this year, but I opened up a new Credit Card to get 15% savings on some patio furniture. I am sure that opening it up dinged me just a hair.

Beat it!

http://i34.tinypic.com/2yzew5g.jpg

Crazy Asian
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Nice my fathers credit is in that range.

MS3ZZ
10-01-2008, 11:41 PM
im in the process eliminating opened accts. Other than that, im great with no late payments.

Thanks.

collins
10-02-2008, 01:48 AM
wow... i have really bad credit... :( damn credit cards....

yogi08
10-02-2008, 02:37 AM
haha im going to do this tomorrow!

RandomGuy
10-02-2008, 05:38 AM
i hit refresh and it said my credit score was over 9000 ?

Brett
10-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Mine will be quite low within the next few months since Leisa is in the coma, I will only be paying things that need to be paid like car payments, house, utilities... Credit Cards, etc... will have to go into collections because I need to focus on paying what I need to right now

Ruiner
10-02-2008, 08:46 AM
i hit refresh and it said my credit score was over 9000 ?

Well, considering that 850 is as high as you can go...

Hulud
10-02-2008, 08:54 AM
mines 747, used to be 790 :(

i guess because i have opened a couple cards?

Ruiner
10-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Hmm, last time I made a thread like this...I need to go look for it. Call out those people that *claim* all the 800+ scores.

DJ Maestro
10-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Mine is about average I guess. Both my wife and I lost our jobs a year ago and have since started new jobs at very substantial pay cuts. Damn the housing market!! :rant:

Ruiner
10-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Let's see, these are some of the *higher* claims from my previous thread on the subject. Now that you have a free chance, I'd love to see some screen caps or something. :)

I'm 20 years old and I have a 790.

780-790 range. Not bad considering I went through some rough times and I'm still working on paying down a very large credit card debt that got ran up after I "Quit" the J about this time last year. It's good enough that I got my apartment and all my utilities turned on without deposit, and good enough to get my Audi on my own credit. Not bad at all for having turned 22 just 5 days ago.

donno....it was 790 when i bought the gto in june '07....havent made any worthwhile purchases since then...though i do check my credit monthly at annualcreditreport.com.....the only absolutely free credit report ive ever seen, heard about it on the clark howard show, hes a money/stocks, etc talk show guy on a local am channel here on the weekends

mine was a little over 790 when i bought the subaru in may.

Mine is prob. in the 790's now dowm from 813 or so, since I had to take out a couple of charges..... it'll prob. go up again in a couple of months.

800 on the dot.

ShooterMcGavin
10-02-2008, 09:12 AM
i get my fico score whenever i want....but you do have me beat by a FEW pts brandon ;)

Sammich
10-02-2008, 09:17 AM
"We're sorry, our system is unavailable at this time. Please come back later."

and it also says that its reached the free 10k fico scores...wtf...

redrumracer
10-02-2008, 09:20 AM
yea i got the same thing as randomguy

Kevykev
10-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Hmm, last time I made a thread like this...I need to go look for it. Call out those people that *claim* all the 800+ scores.

Please do, at that point - i was the only one that actually posted proof.

Now YOU....next is??????

No big deal though, a claim is a claim.

Ruiner
10-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Please do, at that point - i was the only one that actually posted proof.

Now YOU....next is??????

No big deal though, a claim is a claim.

****, looks like the deal has ended. Oh well.

Kevykev
10-02-2008, 10:00 AM
****, looks like the deal has ended. Oh well.

Well, those how know their credit scores didn't verbally receive the numbers. I'm sure there's a way they can scan a document or post up something.

Unless their dog ate it of course. :no:

Sammich
10-02-2008, 10:05 AM
my score actually got hurt from that 6 months no interest BS...i thought it would help...:(

RandomGuy
10-02-2008, 01:03 PM
last summer, when I got everything checked for the mortgage, it was 790 ... I had pretty good credit it was flawless as far as payments, etc- only down side is that it wasn't that "experienced?"... .

So yeah I got the mortgage, everythings OK still, but then add the house downy + repairs + furniture + flooring = me broke + in debt too.... and in retrospect i shouldn't have done all that at once... but yeah i'm so far in the hole now (chain reaction effect ) that its crazy... Life lesson though lol

ISAtlanta300
10-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Let's see, these are some of the *higher* claims from my previous thread on the subject. Now that you have a free chance, I'd love to see some screen caps or something. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300
Mine is prob. in the 790's now dowm from 813 or so, since I had to take out a couple of charges..... it'll prob. go up again in a couple of months.

Since you called me out.... LOL

No, but seriously. I have no reason to "lie" or to "pose" or whatever. It is what it is. I have been very responsible, am 36 year old, and own many assets. Always been very responsible with credit and always paid on time. I have high credit lines and platinum everything, even AMEX. I hope this clears up any doubts now. :) :)

one is a scan of my FICO which I checked in May I believe. Shows a score of 775. I actually had to charge up some things for work etc. So it lowered it a bit. But it has since been paid off.

The other is a screen cap showing some credit plus score, which I checked today. Now I know it is not the same as FICO, but it is 'their version' of scoring. Don't know how it translates to Fico, but according to their scoring I am in the 99.5 top percentile. And I guess 797 out of 830 ain't bad....

Kevykev
10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
The other is a screen cap showing some credit plus score, which I checked today. Now I know it is not the same as FICO, but it is 'their version' of scoring. Don't know how it translates to Fico, but according to their scoring I am in the 99.5 top percentile. And I guess 797 out of 830 ain't bad....

Good Work - 797 out of 850 you mean :D

ISAtlanta300
10-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Good Work - 797 out of 850 you mean :D

LOL actually 'their' scoring system only goes to 830..... i know.. it's not fico, but their version.... there are a bunch of newer scoring systems like vantage score and stuff... gets me all confused.. LOL