PDA

View Full Version : Walmart?!?

bigdare23
10-01-2008, 01:20 PM
I just thought this article was interesting.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121755649066303381.html?mod=hpp_us_whats_news

silversol
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
good we need unions! i rember my grandfather telling me storys about my great grandfather was active in the Iron Workers Union, or what would become the Iron Workers Union. During a strike his father's head was split open by a policeman’s Billy club and he was arrested twice in one day fighting for the union! i hope one day people will start to realize who is hitting them in the head!

4dmin
10-01-2008, 02:47 PM
unions are a waste and normally are for people who don't want to work... a lot of times they are controlled by groups like the mafia and they stir up trouble to pull people into their ranks. the feed off of the weak minded and take their money.

my father has had to deal w/ this on many occasions (he works in waste industry). he has been shipped all over the country to work for centers that are having strikes.

blaknoize
10-01-2008, 05:02 PM
A, the Kroger Union is great! It does kinda have something to do with laziness, but they sure did help be get my job back after getting fired "for no good reason" TWICE at an Ohio Kroger. So I actually like unions and I dont mind paying into their cause.

DevilK9
10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Once again,

If your employee hates you because of your race, your name, your anything, and you keep getting fired.....why do all y'all keep running back to these bastardly assholes begging and pleading for your jobs back.

Wake up. Move on. Kroger is not the top of the teir. Go someplace where you'll be treated like a man, not a beat up dog out back on a chain looking for compassion and companionship.

Wake up call: You don't need an organization, corporation, government or group to solve your problems. You have bootstraps for a reason. Pull yourself up.

Done.

quickdodge®
10-02-2008, 06:50 PM
As long as I get rich off Wally World, I don't care what they do, lolol. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
10-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Once again,

If your employee hates you because of your race, your name, your anything, and you keep getting fired.....why do all y'all keep running back to these bastardly assholes begging and pleading for your jobs back.

Wake up. Move on. Kroger is not the top of the teir. Go someplace where you'll be treated like a man, not a beat up dog out back on a chain looking for compassion and companionship.

Wake up call: You don't need an organization, corporation, government or group to solve your problems. You have bootstraps for a reason. Pull yourself up.

Done.

QFT :cheers:

Bruce Leroy
10-02-2008, 07:07 PM
When i started working at walmart, the very first video they show and handbook they give you is all anti union material.

I don't really see the need for one tho... I feel that my pay is alright for the job that i do, and If i don't want to do something at work then i don't do it. I just go to work and do what i need to do to satisfy the customers. Hell one of my co-workers takes 2 hour lunches, comes and goes when he pleases, and has missed 30 days of work but he only worked there for 4 months.