PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Windows Vista OS

SLR
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone... I was going to put this into the WTB section, but I put it here hoping someone into electronics and such would see this.

I need a Windows Vista Operating System Disk. If you've got one you'd be willing to sell let me know.
The cheaper the better. My computer crashed and was supposed to have it "preinstalled into a permanent sector of the hard drive" but it's not there, and i'm stuck with a year old computer that won't work.

Thanks!

Nismo
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
What company is your computer from?

RBS
10-01-2008, 12:45 PM
i got Vista Home edition, i want 50 for it but im flexible.. pm me

4dmin
10-01-2008, 02:40 PM
if it came preinstalled on your system you key should be on the side/back of the machine. i will burn you a copy for 20$ all you need is the media + your key

Nex
10-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone... I was going to put this into the WTB section, but I put it here hoping someone into electronics and such would see this.

I need a Windows Vista Operating System Disk. If you've got one you'd be willing to sell let me know.
The cheaper the better. My computer crashed and was supposed to have it "preinstalled into a permanent sector of the hard drive" but it's not there, and i'm stuck with a year old computer that won't work.

Thanks! call your manufacture and have them send you a recovery disc. give them your serial and model number.