PDA

View Full Version : Asking for an azz beating...

The_ CaneCorso
09-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Watch this...

YouTube - Everywhere Pullovers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA1mQO3u6xA&NR=1)

Then watch this...

YouTube - FBI Pullover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlEhq7EnDA&feature=related)

Then watch this...(and in this one, be sure and read his/vs other people's comments)

YouTube - I'm A Spy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgmCHxFHLg&feature=related)

Form your own opinion of all of this, but what I gather is...

"He is a person who had a traumatic experience 'i feel sorry for him for what he went through getting the brain injury' that is looking for sympathy and to prove that the US is now a "Police State.""

(He claim's that Christians are..."Insane" and need a reality check)...okay, I'm Christian, but that doesn't mean that I put down people who are, say...atheist, pagan, witchcraft, muslim, scientology, etc.

That doesn't mean I AGREE with everyone's religion, but I respect them as people and what they believe. (Unless they are violent/disrespectful of me, as this man would be being as how I'm Christian).

(So he goes around neighborhoods taking photographs of people's places in a Combat Style helmet in a vehicle and call's them "drive-by's", and when the police pull him over and tell him to throw the key's out and to slowly get out of the vehicle, he THROWS the keys out and JUMPS out of the vehicle like he's going to eat someone.)

So he does this, and continues to dis-regard orders from officers of the law, gets his azz tased, disrespects other people's opinion and religions, snoops around where he's not supposed to be snooping and appears "suspicious" (although not ILLEGAL, how would you feel if he did this around YOUR place?), and he wonders why LE is always on his tail?

What do you guys think?

81911SC
09-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Cliffs?

tdurr
09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Cliffs:
Man has brain tumor that goes unnoticed for years.
Said man has several surgery's before docs' realize its a tumor.
During one of the surgery's a cig box sized chunck of skull is unuseable
It gets replaced with some plastic crap
He has several scars on his head from surgery and his brain isnt protected from hole.
he wears helmets all the f*ckn time and gets pulled over so he keeps a camera in car an puts it on youtube.

Thats about it. not really cliffs but yea...

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok, so his helmet makes good sense. His head is subject to dramatic damage in the event of an accident.

No, helmets should not be worn by all drivers! He is preaching this, however this seems to me only advantageous to those in his situation. Wearing a helmet in an automobile will cause you to more easily break your neck. If he was worried about dieing in an auto collision, then he needs a HANS device as well and a fire suit.

I'm not sure if the brain injury causes him to be so outspoken about this and forces him to make a big deal out of things, but this is ridiculous!

Tazed.. he deserved it! When you are instructed to put your arm out the window and you jump out of your car and walk towards all the officers and refuse(w/o words) to comply they will use stopping force.

This man needs to chill out. He must just want the attention.

The_ CaneCorso
09-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I agree

tdurr
09-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Very well put kevin.

Got Milk?
09-30-2008, 10:57 PM
time for him to get a gf or something.

FasTech
10-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Honestly I have no idea what to make of this. Yeah him having a brain surgery, so I kinda feel bad for the guy. But don't go around wearing full military style helmets and etc.... But then again, him having brain surgery, he might be alittle messed up in the head. So I'm not really to sure what to think about this.

But this is a good thread! Haven't had many of these since I joined IA, so +2 for you.

Oh and another thing, he might be fine and doing this because he knows he can get away with it.

TheGodfather
10-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Yeah he really doesn't need to act like he does about it. And getting out of the car like that was stupid as hell.

He doesn't seem to care that he is scaring people by dressing like a military officer. And he is from Queens, if he is doing that around NYC at all, even more of a reason for him to stop.

Dumb moves.

turbosx©
10-01-2008, 03:37 AM
I agree^^^ I'll give it up to the cops for not shooting him as soon as he got out the car and started walking towards him.

nsany(atl)
10-01-2008, 06:38 AM
told him to get on the ground like 30 times

Kevykev
10-01-2008, 07:55 AM
He's actually asking to be shot. Acting like that is highly unnecessary!

osiriskidd
10-01-2008, 08:44 AM
he's instigating. just explain the situation and move on.

he just wants attention.

The_ CaneCorso
10-01-2008, 08:47 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fast-Tech again.