PDA

View Full Version : So.............

Tasuki_Civic
09-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Was it just me or did anyone notice that, in the debate, McCain did not look at Obama once. I find that to be akward. :thinking: I mean really not at all...... throughout the debate. You can even catch McCain gritting his teeth. whats that about? I mean the debate was also between the two of them as well as America listening to their views so you would think he would also look at the man that he is debating with.

Dont you believe that if a man cant look in another mans eyes while talking ...that means hes hiding something? Or something is wrong?

Jus wonderin if anyone else notice this? :thinking:

rehab
09-30-2008, 07:40 PM
This is just a cover up. Some people out there don't want you to know the truth and if it looks like you know too much, they will deal with you.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Tasuki_Civic
09-30-2008, 07:44 PM
hm.

stephen
09-30-2008, 07:57 PM
i noticed it. it's a respect thing. you show a man respect by atleast giving him eye contact. i'm surprised he didn't give him a left handed hand-shake.

blaknoize
09-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Yea I noticed, but I figured McCain got spooked cuz he was forced to attend a debate he initially thought he could get out of... but u know, I'm retarded...

Kevykev
09-30-2008, 08:17 PM
He was focused, that's how he does things.

On a social level that shows weakness.

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 08:38 PM
And your point is....?

Neither of them were lovingly staring into each other's eyes, get over it.

Tasuki_Civic
09-30-2008, 09:46 PM
And your point is....?

Neither of them were lovingly staring into each other's eyes, get over it.

You sound like a homo. no one said anything of that nature. get out of here with gay stuff man and stick to the subject.

Tasuki_Civic
09-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Yea I noticed, but I figured McCain got spooked cuz he was forced to attend a debate he initially thought he could get out of... but u know, I'm retarded...

in actuality that debate was made for McCain to show that he new more about foreign affairs then Obama. But then he lost that debate so he was more than pisssssst (hence: the grinding of his teeth)

AlanŽ
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Was it just me or did anyone notice that, in the debate, McCain did not look at Obama once. I find that to be akward. :thinking: I mean really not at all...... throughout the debate. You can even catch McCain gritting his teeth. whats that about? I mean the debate was also between the two of them as well as America listening to their views so you would think he would also look at the man that he is debating with.

Dont you believe that if a man cant look in another mans eyes while talking ...that means hes hiding something? Or something is wrong?

Jus wonderin if anyone else notice this? :thinking:
They both did things along these lines. It's politics it's a debate it's not a tea party.

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 10:41 PM
You sound like a homo. no one said anything of that nature. get out of here with gay stuff man and stick to the subject.

What I said was on the subject, too bad you couldn't come up with anything good to actually confirm what you're saying in this thread is actually relavent/important. The debate wasn't supposed to be their first date, it's a presidential debate. Whether or not they were looking at each other isn't important. Neither of them were looking at each other. Did that sound too homo for you?

BTEC
09-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Actually Obama did look at Mccain a few times. I think it was mostly when he disagreed with some of the stuff mccain was saying about him (obama). But i think they were supposed to be talking to eachother but the kept talking to the dude who put the questions out there.

Larry on 99x said that the fact that obama kept calling mccain "john" was disrespectful. :dunno:

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Actually Obama did look at Mccain a few times. I think it was mostly when he disagreed with some of the stuff mccain was saying about him (obama). But i think they were supposed to be talking to eachother but the kept talking to the dude who put the questions out there.

Larry on 99x said that the fact that obama kept calling mccain "john" was disrespectful. :dunno:

They both looked at each other a few times, but they're not going to be staring at each other when they are giving their responses and they weren't both looking at each other at any point. To whine about McCain not looking at Obama is stupid. It's just more excuses from Obama supporters who are surprised that McCain held his own.

4dmin
10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
They both looked at each other a few times, but they're not going to be staring at each other when they are giving their responses and they weren't both looking at each other at any point. To whine about McCain not looking at Obama is stupid. It's just more excuses from Obama supporters who are surprised that McCain held his own.

obviously the point you missed is they are talking about mccains body language during the debate; it wasn't engaging w/ obama which leads some people to believe he is full of sh!t. obviously many people including obama felt that way b/c he had to correct "john" numerous times.

no being able to look someone in the eye is seen as a weakness of character.

(i'm not supporting any statements just clarifing what i'm reading in here)

honestly i think mccain just has poor body language this is one reason he needs someone like palin; he is our grandfathers' age and is more worried about nap time then exciting people.

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 09:54 AM
obviously the point you missed is they are talking about mccains body language during the debate; it wasn't engaging w/ obama which leads some people to believe he is full of sh!t. obviously many people including obama felt that way b/c he had to correct "john" numerous times.

honestly i think mccain just has poor body language this is one reason he needs someone like palin; he is our grandfathers' age and is more worried about nap time then exciting people.

From what I saw there was no significant differences in body language between the two to actually care about it. McCain wasn't doing anything to disrespect Obama in any way, and Obama wasn't either. I didn't see anything done by either of them regarding body language or how they adressed each other that deserved any criticism. This is like someone bitching about Obama calling him "John." He's not looking to excite people, he speaks in a factual (and rather dull) manner. You're right about why he needs Palin, too bad she's too stupid to actually help him out. He obviously doesn't have the speaking charisma that Obama has but using that to say he's "full of ****" is a stupid argument imo.

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2008, 12:56 PM

who said anything about staring buttface. i jus simply said the man didnt have any eye contact what so ever. Even when he did disagree.

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2008, 12:59 PM

thank you.

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2008, 01:02 PM
From what I saw there was no significant differences in body language between the two to actually care about it. McCain wasn't doing anything to disrespect Obama in any way, and Obama wasn't either. I didn't see anything done by either of them regarding body language or how they adressed each other that deserved any criticism. This is like someone bitching about Obama calling him "John." He's not looking to excite people, he speaks in a factual (and rather dull) manner. You're right about why he needs Palin, too bad she's too stupid to actually help him out. He obviously doesn't have the speaking charisma that Obama has but using that to say he's "full of ****" is a stupid argument imo.

you seem a little heated about this thread. Im not talking bad about mccain i was just pointing something. (you on the other hand if you could not notice the difference in body language, i advise you to learn how to read it. you might see the people around you a little different.)

lol and no seems to beitching about anything but you.

bigdare23
10-01-2008, 01:18 PM
I did notice that also. It's a fukk'n debate. It's time to show you're passinate about what you're saying. I didn't not sense that McCain. While on the other hand, when Obama felt McCain was saying false information, he would look at McCain like WTF?!? and wanted to interupt. A debate is a battle with words to get your point across. He was battling the camara, he was battling Obama.

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 02:59 PM
you seem a little heated about this thread. Im not talking bad about mccain i was just pointing something. (you on the other hand if you could not notice the difference in body language, i advise you to learn how to read it. you might see the people around you a little different.)

lol and no seems to beitching about anything but you.

Lol at me being "heated." This thread doesn't make sense to me. They both have different speaking styles, for you to say that McCain could be "hiding something" is just dumb. What do you think he's hiding? This all seems very pointless to me. I'm not "beitching" about anything. I just view this as an insignificant issue. McCain's an old ass man, he just doesn't have the presence Obama does and that can come off as negative to some, but I don't see a problem.

Tasuki_Civic
10-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Lol at me being "heated." This thread doesn't make sense to me. They both have different speaking styles, for you to say that McCain could be "hiding something" is just dumb. What do you think he's hiding? This all seems very pointless to me. I'm not "beitching" about anything. I just view this as an insignificant issue. McCain's an old ass man, he just doesn't have the presence Obama does and that can come off as negative to some, but I don't see a problem.

WILL YOU STFU

someone has already tried to explain to you what the topic was about. If you dont get it then gtfo the thread.

Your blaming McCains body language "that night" because of his old age? lol ...you must be one dumb fuk. get out....... :no:

Tasuki_Civic
10-02-2008, 12:04 PM
I did notice that also. It's a fukk'n debate. It's time to show you're passinate about what you're saying. I didn't not sense that McCain. While on the other hand, when Obama felt McCain was saying false information, he would look at McCain like WTF?!? and wanted to interupt. A debate is a battle with words to get your point across. He was battling the camara, he was battling Obama.

true...

but body language speaks alot. an i was jus wonderin if anyone else noticed a it a lil bit.

Cant wait to see Palin do thing!!! This should be interesting.

alpine_aw11
10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
WILL YOU STFU

someone has already tried to explain to you what the topic was about. If you dont get it then gtfo the thread.

Your blaming McCains body language "that night" because of his old age? lol ...you must be one dumb fuk. get out....... :no:

Your level of retardation is astounding. Sorry you're too stupid to interpret something, but McCain is a dull speaker. Everyone knows that. It's not necessarily because he's old, I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand. The OP dealt clearly with just them looking at each other, you never mentioned anything about body language. You don't even know what the thread was about. Admin came in here and tried to help your stupid ass out, but there's nothing he or anyone can do to help you. You're an idiot.

v-empire
10-02-2008, 12:26 PM
people get angry.. hahaha..

Tasuki_Civic
10-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Your level of retardation is astounding. Sorry you're too stupid to interpret something, but McCain is a dull speaker. Everyone knows that. It's not necessarily because he's old, I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand. The OP dealt clearly with just them looking at each other, you never mentioned anything about body language. You don't even know what the thread was about. Admin came in here and tried to help your stupid ass out, but there's nothing he or anyone can do to help you. You're an idiot.

:gay: :blah: :blah:

jwrape
10-02-2008, 01:12 PM
I think McCain doesn't respect him enough to look at him.

alpine_aw11
10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
:gay: :blah: :blah:

Big surprise, your tiny little brain couldn't work out a response. I'm shocked.

Tasuki_Civic
10-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Big surprise, your tiny little brain couldn't work out a response. I'm shocked.

no sweety its common sense. no reason to continue to talk about this with you. your point of views are a waste.

BUT anyway...............

I think McCain doesn't respect him enough to look at him.

you really think thats what that is? haha who knows maybe?

alpine_aw11
10-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Coming from someone who apparently thinks Sarah Palin is in Congress, you thinking my views are a waste is actually a complement.

Tasuki_Civic
10-06-2008, 12:18 PM
aha ur such a cornball