PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Shirley Franklin=Idiot.

JoeCoolinATL
09-03-2005, 05:51 PM
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=68700
Atlanta Mayor Blasts Storm Relief
Reported By: Jennifer Leslie
Web Editor: Tracey Christensen
Last Modified: 9/2/2005 3:57:22 PM

Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin blasted the federal response to the massive flooding from Hurricane Katrina during a news conference Friday.

"I'm not really sure what we're waiting for. Are we waiting for everyone to die or are we serious about an evacuation? It is time for us to pull together the local, state, and federal resources that are necessary," Mayor Franklin said.

Franklin said the city of Atlanta has expert teams ready to go to the Gulf Coast and has been offering help to the region since Tuesday. The problem, Franklin said, is that no one has asked for help. She wants to hear from the federal government.

The mayor, joined by local religious leaders and three Democratic members of Congress, sharply criticized the Federal Emergency Management Agency and President Bush for the way the crisis on the gulf coast has been handled.

Franklin said an estimated 10,000 evacuees from the region are now in the Atlanta area. She says many more are likely on the way.

wow.
she thinks the city govt has experts of ANY kind?
yeah right.
we all know that to be false.
haha
she blames the federal response and bush?
wow.
she's more hilarious than i thought.

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
lol..Right now if people would stop blamming each other and cursing everyone out and just get together and work together everything would be just fine. and all the officals Administrators, Gov. Mayors' and everyone else..JUST GET HELL OFF THEIR ASS, STOP TALKIN BS N DO SUMTHIN

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:27 PM
I think that is the first post you have made on IA that wasnt idiotic

here2Stay05
09-03-2005, 06:28 PM
..thanks? I guess

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
^^ Now you wanna quit actin like a idiot and post educated posts or do I need to ban the cluster of your static IPs and we dont have a problem reporting your IPs also..... This name can stay as long as you quit with the dumb shit. Thats your one and only warning, to many IA members are getting tired of you.

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
i guess that people really dont realize how much is going on. THere are hundreds of aircraft flying in supplies, the NAS is almost open for fixed wing aircraft for even more, huge caravans of fuel and supplies are there and comming, they do not realized it takes time to coordinate between services, irganizations, nad corporations. Its not a 12 hour thing.

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:32 PM
..thanks? I guess

Dont think we cant keep your BELLSOUTH.net IP off here or any other IP you try.

here2Stay05
09-03-2005, 06:33 PM
different Computer, Different Area Connection-Location, Different internet Access.

Repost Squintz
09-03-2005, 06:34 PM
damn this guy is annoying

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 06:35 PM
just ignore him, return to the topic

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:38 PM
One IP blocked, As he comes back with the next one that will be blocked to...lol

BACK ON TOPIC NOW :D

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:40 PM
who is that guy? is it that dumbshitteg guy?

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Yea the teg guy who posted in the 2nd post in here

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:46 PM
ok thats what i thoujght...thanks brett..back to topic

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:47 PM
she sounds like that civil rights leader they had on tv last night...they guy keeps sayin that if it were dominantly white people stranded, etc then everyone would be evacuated by now

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 06:48 PM
race has nothing to do with whats going on. At all

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
im not saying it does...i was saying what the civil rights jackass on tv was saying last night

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
The race excuse has gotten old real quick already, beaten to death and its total bullshit regardless, im sure you will say that Bush hates blacks to huh?

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:51 PM
jesus christ brett i was fucking quoting the guy on tv...let the shit drop already...its getting fucking annoying real quick...

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:53 PM
So is you blaming Bush for everything and saying the people stuck in NOL deserve it cause they are idiots for staying, Im sorry... Im not trying to be mean to ya cause you are my girl, but damn your stance on the NOL stuff has jjust really rubbed me the wrong way

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:55 PM
why dont you go back and fucking read what ive said....i dont blame bush for everything...i just think hes a fucking idiot and dont like him....i blame him for some things, yes but not everything...as far as nol...i said i have no sympathy for those who had the means to leave and didnt...they couldve gotten out and chose not to...i cant feel sorry for them...as for those who couldnt my heart goes out to them...so before you go and start this shit yet again go back and read what ive already said

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:57 PM
as far as nol...i said i have no sympathy for those who had the means to leave and didnt...they couldve gotten out and chose not to...i cant feel sorry for them...as for those who couldnt my heart goes out to them...so before you go and start this shit yet again go back and read what ive already said

and again, you have been expalined over and over NOT EVERYONE HAD A CHOICE TO LEAVE OR THE ABILITY. Find some room in your heart just to feel for these people and what thier life has become, because if you were there and stuck, youd want the same help they are getting.

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 06:59 PM
why dont you let me decide where my heart goes and stop worrying so much what the fuck i think

Brett
09-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Over 15,000 people in NOL alone were stuck there, Not everyone could make it out in time also

Brett
09-03-2005, 07:00 PM
why dont you let me decide where my heart goes and stop worrying so much what the fuck i think

You can decide what you let your heart feel for, that just shows me how shallow of a person you really are, hell even Collins posted in another thred that you have a pretty sorry way of looking at shit..... And if thats how you are, thats your choice... sad... but your choice

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 07:03 PM
why does it matter so much??? the way i think and feel is my business...and like yours or collins opinion about how i am is going to matter to me...

Brett
09-03-2005, 07:05 PM
And thats fine, this is America and you are entitled to that, just as others can tell you how shallow they think it is... Thats what makes this country so great :)

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 07:05 PM
quit bitching you two please, let one thread go on civilly

Brett
09-03-2005, 07:06 PM
^^ My bad...lol.

Back to the Shirley being a idiot talk...lol

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 07:10 PM
thanx

on a side note-brett jsut start another killpatty thread and bitch it out, just you two or something lol

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 07:10 PM
so im shallow bc i dont give a fuck what people think about me? bc i choose to have hard emotions up front so i dont get hurt as much? i am a good person and i know that...just bc i disagree with everyones views on things or bc i dont set myself up to get hurt...i think it makes me better bc i am content with who i am and stand up for what i believe and dont sway just to get someone to like me

Brett
09-03-2005, 07:17 PM
so im shallow bc i dont give a fuck what people think about me? bc i choose to have hard emotions up front so i dont get hurt as much? i am a good person and i know that...just bc i disagree with everyones views on things or bc i dont set myself up to get hurt...i think it makes me better bc i am content with who i am and stand up for what i believe and dont sway just to get someone to like me

And how does what the NOL people are going through set yourself up to get hurt? Im not talking about your personal stuff, im talking about your outlook at the 15,000+ people who are suffering and have lost EVERYTHING they have ever had and then the 30,000+ other people who did leave who lost EVERYTHING they have ever had also. Anyways, Im ending this, because other people would like the topic to stay on track so let it get back on track.

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Kilpatty SHUT THE FUCK UP
Brett already said hes done, take suit and dont be a dumbass

Brett
09-03-2005, 07:19 PM
thanx

on a side note-brett jsut start another killpatty thread and bitch it out, just you two or something lol

HA HA HA Nah im done, I dont need to waste time on it anymore, Her words have spoke tons, that said alot about how she feels for suffering humans, Im done with it :D

kilpatty43
09-03-2005, 07:20 PM
tsi you shut the fuck up...if someone is going to continuously attack me for tghe way i think about something then i am going to defend myself so leave me the fuck alone

but im done...and like ive said since this whole fucking thing started is lets just agree to disagree...ive been saying that for 2 days now adn its yall assholes that keep bring the shit back up so dont blame me for shit yall are causing

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 07:21 PM
/back on topic

JoeCoolinATL
09-03-2005, 09:01 PM
i guess that people really dont realize how much is going on. THere are hundreds of aircraft flying in supplies, the NAS is almost open for fixed wing aircraft for even more, huge caravans of fuel and supplies are there and comming, they do not realized it takes time to coordinate between services, irganizations, nad corporations. Its not a 12 hour thing.
'

exactly.

YokotaS13
09-03-2005, 09:03 PM
wow someone quoted me

sending 2 more helos tomorrow!