PDA

View Full Version : since bailout failed what would YOU do w/ 700 billion?

4dmin
09-30-2008, 03:35 PM
since bailout failed what would you do w/ 700 billion?

your president and it is 100% your call - what to do?

discuss.

BanginJimmy
09-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Require a reorganization and audit of books, once completed secure a line of credit to struggling banks. The reorganization and more important the public auditing of these companies would do alot to either weed out th crooks that have been manipulating the books, or proving that the companies simply made a bad investment and a short term line of credit will help them get through the crisis, therefore raising public confidence.

willum14pb
09-30-2008, 06:03 PM
finish what hitler started.

4dmin
09-30-2008, 06:13 PM
finish what hitler started.

you may need more then 700 billion to kill all of the jews + other minorities :goodjob:

redrumracer
09-30-2008, 06:33 PM
you may need more then 700 billion to kill all of the jews + other minorities :goodjob:
na it actually wont even take a million, just tell them all that you have a $500 check waiting on them in the middle of nowhere, then when they arrive nuke em. kinda like saying "hey its time to take a shower" idea

but honestly id say throw a party and tell wallstreet FU and fix yourself for your bad decisions. i understand that will take a while but itll be stronger after that.(ok thats not really what i would do, but it is a good idea to me)

amped4life33
09-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Id put the money back into the economy. I know it would screw us in the long run but the trend seems to be "lets just do what benifits us now" so why not? haha

redrumracer
09-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Id put the money back into the economy. I know it would screw us in the long run but the trend seems to be "lets just do what benifits us now" so why not? haha
screw that, as long as im ok fuk the other people, im the most important person in my life. so what satisfies me goes.

amped4life33
09-30-2008, 08:59 PM
screw that, as long as im ok fuk the other people, im the most important person in my life. so what satisfies me goes.

I guess i forgot to mention the the '67 GT500...and the skyline...and the ZR1...and the house in Daytona...

redrumracer
09-30-2008, 11:21 PM
I guess i forgot to mention the the '67 GT500...and the skyline...and the ZR1...and the house in Daytona...
dont forget about a couple of private jets and fuel to fly them

ash7
09-30-2008, 11:45 PM
The best way to spend 700 billion dollars would be to give 75000 dollars to every single homeowner in the united states to put towards their loan. That's a hefty chunk of change, and imagine the economic boost that would be created when people didn't have a house payment anymore as it had been paid off...

The economic boost created by that would beat ANY policy or oversight committee our bureaucratic government could ever come up with, hands down.

-jonathan

amped4life33
10-01-2008, 12:11 AM
and a helicopter...and a yacht so ill have a place to land my helicopter...

GSRteg®
10-01-2008, 01:22 AM
since bailout failed what would you do w/ 700 billion?

your president and it is 100% your call - what to do?

discuss.

This is what I would do... Devide that 7xx billion and give each house hold there share. Then the individuals that have mortgages that are outstanding pay there dept. The rest will probably pay credit cars, car nots, house notes, lones, etc...
I know some might use the money for un usefull purposes, but its an idea.

GSRteg®
10-01-2008, 01:24 AM
na it actually wont even take a million, just tell them all that you have a $500 check waiting on them in the middle of nowhere, then when they arrive nuke em. kinda like saying "hey its time to take a shower" idea

You sir have a special spot in hell that is being built as we speak for your arrival lol.

GSRteg®
10-01-2008, 01:25 AM
The best way to spend 700 billion dollars would be to give 75000 dollars to every single homeowner in the united states to put towards their loan. That's a hefty chunk of change, and imagine the economic boost that would be created when people didn't have a house payment anymore as it had been paid off...

The economic boost created by that would beat ANY policy or oversight committee our bureaucratic government could ever come up with, hands down.

-jonathan

Great minds think a like. :goodjob:

willum14pb
10-01-2008, 05:08 AM

lol nah, ill just hire black water... and im good. :cheers:

LMFAO@TAKE A SHOWER IDEA REDRUM HAHAHA

The Creeper
10-01-2008, 06:15 AM
You people that think dividing 700 billion dollars to people to put towards their houses/dept would help the situation? Riddle me this, say you owe 500k on your house, and now that house is worth 275k, how in the hell would 70k off that mortgage help anything at all? And the reason they need to give the banks the money, to put it simple, is that there is still money being lent. No money to loan = no student loans, no car sales, def no house sales considering value as well, useless credit cards, no business loans, no construction loans, etc. You people that think this doesn't affect directly, you are delusional. If you own a house it especially affects you unless you are in the 15 million+ market. The worst hasn't come yet by any means either, there are an ungodly amount of arms coming due in the next year. Hopefully one day this market will come through. Hopefully.

4dmin
10-01-2008, 07:55 AM
this wasnt a question of what personally you would buy.... :rolleyes:

i would spend some of the money in infrastructure using the unemployed to build; not undocumented workers. (with a focus on energy)

i would also establish an education fund that would help us pay college tuition for individuals that sign a contract to work for the gov in some form or fashion for at least two years (not necessarily military).

rest would be used to help out struggling economy (banks, institutions, etc)

Alan®
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
If they gave me the $700 Billion I'd buy Obama a clue :lmao: :lmao: .........Kidding.

Idk probably hide in off shore accounts and switzerland

The EM1 kid.
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
If they gave me the $700 Billion I'd buy Obama a clue :lmao: :lmao:

sig'd.

i almost peed myself.

ash7
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
You people that think dividing 700 billion dollars to people to put towards their houses/dept would help the situation? Riddle me this, say you owe 500k on your house, and now that house is worth 275k, how in the hell would 70k off that mortgage help anything at all? And the reason they need to give the banks the money, to put it simple, is that there is still money being lent. No money to loan = no student loans, no car sales, def no house sales considering value as well, useless credit cards, no business loans, no construction loans, etc. You people that think this doesn't affect directly, you are delusional. If you own a house it especially affects you unless you are in the 15 million+ market. The worst hasn't come yet by any means either, there are an ungodly amount of arms coming due in the next year. Hopefully one day this market will come through. Hopefully.

sounds to me like someone just needs to crawl into the nearest corner with a pacifier, crying themselves to sleepy sleep about how "horrible" the economy is.

-jonathan

ISAtlanta300
10-01-2008, 01:12 PM
I'd say "**** this sh*t", bail with the money, move to a non-extradition treaty country and live like a king...... LOL

-S Double C-
10-05-2008, 08:32 PM
give a few million to the first who killed obama and mccain :)

jimjam187
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
:blah: :2up: :blah: :2up: :blah: @ this point I would give all of it to the hookers across the us :2up: . B/c thats about what good its going to do for us now.
They should of just used that money for and America Economic stimilus pack every U.s. citizen abouve the age of 18 should get a check of $250,000 then tax them on the $$ they recieved. so the govt gets some of the $$ back and invest it or pay off your debt or go to school. Now we have pissed all this $$ away to people who dont need it. That is why we live in a capitol economy. Let the next big business in line step up to the plate and take overwhere there mistakes left off.

AirMax95
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
I would mail $.50 to every person who pissed me off EVER, lol. Letting them know that I recieved $700bil and they contributed $.50 to the cause.

Then, buy an exotic and drive to every state in the US.

Then, take a nap.....

flak_monkey
10-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I'd buy a LOT of tacos.

bigdare23
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
How about pay off some of this debt we owe to some of these other countries.