PDA

View Full Version : Palin vs Couric #2 (this time w/ mccain)

4dmin
09-30-2008, 10:26 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/palin-couric-mc.html

discuss.

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Good for John standing up for her and good for Palin giving it to Couric.

But im sure you have a different opinion

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Good for Palin for having to need a babysitter/monitor and
good for Mccsame for reinforcing the fact that she can't function on her own.

4dmin
09-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Good for John standing up for her and good for Palin giving it to Couric.

But im sure you have a different opinion

you must think she sh!ts golden eggs to not see she had baby sitter for the interview. you think she should be 2nd in command :lmfao:

v-empire
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
i couldnt agree more. i think McCain would be better off with another VP choice. this was complete political move and is unacceptable. pretty messed up.

at first i gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought, hmm, they cant chose a dumbass but why her? maybe she is awesome..

but after that interveiw i came to conclussion that i was smarter than her and anyone could have been a better choice, her being a choice was completely to pull vote and not advantageous for america at all, except other international leaders wanting to meet her and touch her..hah

either ways , i hope she does well in the debate and proves me wrong about her.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/09/29/zakaria.sarah.palin/index.html

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:04 AM
LOL babysitter, come on youu guys are STRETCHING pretty damn far on this one.

She gave it to couric just as much as Mccain did.

4dmin
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
LOL babysitter, come on youu guys are STRETCHING pretty damn far on this one.

She gave it to couric just as much as Mccain did.

gave what... she is on record for making a statement and she is back peddling? (i'm sure now is where you divert from the obvious and state some obama BS)

you can not sit there and say this is the best VP nominee the reps could of come up with. no way.

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 11:16 AM
When picking a VP goes wrong.....

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:22 AM
gave what... she is on record for making a statement and she is back peddling? (i'm sure now is where you divert from the obvious and state some obama BS)

you can not sit there and say this is the best VP nominee the reps could of come up with. no way.
how is she backpeddaling?

read the entire CONTEXT of her conversation, or watch the video. She didnt BACK PEDDLE, she reaffirmed and told Couric to quit looking for a soundbite.

LOL @you thinking BIDEN is the best VP ever

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
You're right, she didn't back peddle. Mccsame did it for her.

4dmin
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
how is she backpeddaling?

read the entire CONTEXT of her conversation, or watch the video. She didnt BACK PEDDLE, she reaffirmed and told Couric to quit looking for a soundbite.

LOL @you thinking BIDEN is the best VP ever

wow you switched from obama to biden :lmfao:

i did watch it obviously i posted it... she was asked about statements she made and she wouldn't give a straight answer then mccain interrupts to answer and they says "i'll let the governor answer" :doh:

nope your right she gave such a direct answer mccain didn't even have to interject

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh and I almost forgot: A governor of less than 2 years > a senator since 1972.

What was Obama thinking? / sarcasm

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh and I almost forgot: A governor of less than 2 years > a senator since 1972.

What was Obama thinking? / sarcasm
really spells CHANGE doesnt it :)

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 11:39 AM
really spells CHANGE doesnt it :)

SO in order to exhibit the changes he talks about he should have chosen
a lesser known, inexperienced VP candidate to give you Republicans more ish to talk about, right? Makes sense.:rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that no one can now make claims of Obama being unfit to run this country on the merit er lack thererof of experience.

Every time that Palin does an interview or is asked a question that she has to answer on her own w/out the aid of someone she falls on her ass.

This is no different than a pee wee football coach getting hired to coach an NFL football team w/out any substantial experience in the interim.

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I love it, when it comes to EXPERIENCE the PRESIDENT gets a free pass (OBAMA WHO HAS DONE NOTHING, NEVER RAN A STATE, NEVER PASSED OR SPONSORED LEGISLATION, NEVER RUN A BUSINESS ((ALL QUALIFICATIONS PALIN HAS)))

But when it comes to VP, you think your an expert

LOL

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM
The fact of the matter is that no one can now make claims of Obama being unfit to run this country on the merit er lack thererof of experience.

LOL and that folks is my definition of the AMerican Dumb Voter

Please explain to me what makes Obama so much more qualified, please, enlighten me on the Magical Negro, the Annointed One. (Rush Limbaugh phrases not mine)

Obama got a job as a JUNIOR SENATOR, and then decided to run for President. HE WAS IN HIS CURRENT JOB FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED HE WANTED ANOTHER ONE!

HE HAS DONE NOTHING, NOTHING MAN, except be a good speaker

4dmin
09-30-2008, 11:46 AM
I love it, when it comes to EXPERIENCE the PRESIDENT gets a free pass (OBAMA WHO HAS DONE NOTHING, NEVER RAN A STATE, NEVER PASSED OR SPONSORED LEGISLATION, NEVER RUN A BUSINESS ((ALL QUALIFICATIONS PALIN HAS)))

But when it comes to VP, you think your an expert

LOL

your right he has done nothing and has no law experience... did i call it or what mike would have to revert to obama sh!t before staying on topic :lmfao:

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 11:49 AM
your right he has done nothing and has no law experience... did i call it or what mike would have to revert to obama sh!t before staying on topic :lmfao:
you guyds FORCE me to cause you make it about EXPERIENCE but want to turn a blind eye to your own candidate.

I mean if you are going to be totally one sided, then yeah you leave me no choice

It would have been like Mccain selecting an African AMerican VP candidate and me saying "This is the ONLY African American person running for office this year".

Thats so blatantly a LIE its not funny, much like the stuff you dems are spewing about Palin

4dmin
09-30-2008, 11:53 AM
you guyds FORCE me to cause you make it about EXPERIENCE but want to turn a blind eye to your own candidate.

I mean if you are going to be totally one sided, then yeah you leave me no choice

It would have been like Mccain selecting an African AMerican VP candidate and me saying "This is the ONLY African American person running for office this year".

Thats so blatantly a LIE its not funny, much like the stuff you dems are spewing about Palin

dude its a two way street... i have hear far more BS about obama then mccain... you want to talk about easy street watch morning fox news :lmfao:

actually you make a good statement a black VP for mccain would of been far superior choice then palin. come'on you have to admit she is holds very little experience(gwinnet is larger then alaska - wasilla is smaller then winder). liberman would of been a better choice though reps would of never gone for it.

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 11:55 AM
LOL and that folks is my definition of the AMerican Dumb Voter

Please explain to me what makes Obama so much more qualified, please, enlighten me on the Magical Negro, the Annointed One. (Rush Limbaugh phrases not mine)

Obama got a job as a JUNIOR SENATOR, and then decided to run for President. HE WAS IN HIS CURRENT JOB FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED HE WANTED ANOTHER ONE!

HE HAS DONE NOTHING, NOTHING MAN, except be a good speaker

So you accuse me of attacking you personally in the past and I try to not bring my personal feelings toward you into threads as to not disrupt the conversation and here you are openly attempting to insult me.

Go figure. Moving on....

A person that went to several different no name schools before finally graduating with an useless degree, a PTA mom, city council person, mayor of a podunk, sparsely populated town, and a half assed governor who hires and fires family and friends in a state with the population equivalent to or less than that of Gwinmexico does not a Vice President of this great country make.

All the while Obama was been grooming himself to get to where he is today. Ambitions, he has them. Palin just wanted to play important and now she has lucked up and gotten called in to the big show.

Comparing personal records of Palin and Obama would have Obama coming out w/the upperhand.

Face it, this woman was clearly a strategical choice, albeit a dumb one.

Obama was playing strategy as well, except he picked an experienced individual. One that would lend more credibility and confidence to his campaign and goals.

I have a question for you. Say Mccsame had chosen Hillary Clinton.
Would you be singing her praises as well?

AlanŽ
09-30-2008, 12:00 PM
anybody got a youtube link for this for somereason its not working on my computer

tony
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
How cute, she needed a chaperone to face Couric again.

BobbyFresco
09-30-2008, 12:11 PM
How cute, she needed a chaperone to face Couric again.

I mean if the rest of us can see it then ..........:yes:

Vteckidd
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
when the "rest of us" is the ultra left wing zealots, then who cares?

tony
09-30-2008, 12:27 PM
We talk about experience but I don't see "damage control" following Obama when he gets on stage to address the Rev. Wright issue, we don't see it when he faces O'reilly. As it was said before, Obama has earned his spot.. he was put there by the people. Palin is just a political toy that is now being exposed as such, as a conservative it would be hard to swallow but it is the truth.

v-empire
10-01-2008, 01:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKvdReR0uA&feature=user

she repeated her explanation multiple times in the same sentence, but it sounded very intelligent and experienced since she is experienced in retorting to gotcha media altho this experience is very non gentlemen like, since no one canidate has experienced it and the experience can be a taunting experience.

she should have just said, " yeah, i was just poking some humour at both of them, i m sure they har har a little. good for the soul."

stephen
10-01-2008, 02:03 PM
... the Magical Negro, the Annointed One. (Rush Limbaugh phrases not mine)...

see...this is the problem. NO ONE has made any references to palin's race or sex, and yet we still get ignorant statements like these. obama being a magical negro, african american, black, ni.gga, WHATEVER has absolutely NOTHING to do with palin being a complete failure. atleast we now know FOR SURE, that people who use these ignorant statements as some sort of "mccain/palin defense mechanism" have a deeply rooted issue with obama because of his skin.

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2008, 06:48 PM
the second interview was just as hilarious as the first one. McCain being there helped her little except for when couric started asking the tough questions again and McCain was there to interject like a good father.

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2008, 06:48 PM
even people in his own party are saying Palin is a mistake.

AlanŽ
10-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Finally got to see a little bit of it and I have to say McCain has a point but the way he presented it he made them BOTH look bad.