PDA

View Full Version : QD=biggest tool on IA

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
You're the biggest tool in IA. 51k post count, and majority of it is trash talking. Get a life loser. Contrary to what you're mommy told you, you're not perfect, and you're not god's gift to the world. Everyone is human, and we all make mistakes. Some more than others. How about you try to be a civilized, decent person, and actually try to give someone positive advice. You're not helping yourself nor anyone else by post whoring garbage. Say something positive, or keep it to yourself loser.

Later.

Grabs popcorn, waits for e-fight to begin...

EJ25RUN
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
ban :police:

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Why don't you quit posting stupid things that you do and quit crying about everything thing. Like this, you are crying because someone said something that you didn't like. I mean really? Does it bother you that much? You only post garbage. Period.

blackboi50
You're the biggest tool in IA. 51k post count, and majority of it is trash talking. Get a life loser. Contrary to what you're mommy told you, you're not perfect, and you're not god's gift to the world. Everyone is human, and we all make mistakes. Some more than others. How about you try to be a civilized, decent person, and actually try to give someone positive advice. You're not helping yourself nor anyone else by post whoring garbage. Say something positive, or keep it to yourself loser.

Later.

shouldnt have said sheeetttt!!!!......just :2cents:........i can tell u right now hes gonna say its a public forum and he can state his opinion!!!

what u should do is ignore what he says if its bothers u that much :D.....1

redrumracer
hold on before i read all that let me guess, he neg repped you right?

AlanŽ
09-29-2008, 10:42 PM

Later.

Don't you know that QD isn't human? God stupid nissan nutswinging noobs.

Catnip
09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
wow. srsly?

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Why don't you quit posting stupid things that you do and quit crying about everything thing. Like this, you are crying because someone said something that you didn't like. I mean really? Does it bother you that much? You only post garbage. Period.

I beg to differ. 99% of my posts I'm giving constructive, positive advice. I'm not going out of my way to talk trash.

This thread is that other 1%

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:46 PM
hold on before i read all that let me guess, he neg repped you right?

no he didn't, and I could care less about my "reps"

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:48 PM
I beg to differ. 99% of my posts I'm giving constructive, positive advice. I'm not going out of my way to talk trash.

This thread is that other 1%

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2591567

Well your point is no longer valid. :goodjob: because here is proof that you are wrong.

/thread

d_day87
09-29-2008, 10:49 PM
more than likely he won't even look at this thread. lol. you just wasted your time

Dwisforme05
this is gonna get good...

RL...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2591567

Well your point is no longer valid. :goodjob: because here is proof that you are wrong.

/thread

that link doesn't work...

So it is still valid...:goodjob:

redrumracer
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
oh well, still dont feel like reading it, so you couldve just bs'd and im still to lazy to scroll up and read, but not so lazy as to where i wont type this.

RL...
this is gonna get good...

lol I know...

FasTech
Wow, another pointless thread!

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:51 PM
more than likely he won't even look at this thread. lol. you just wasted your time

he will...he can't resist an opportunity to talk trash :goodjob:

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:51 PM
that link doesn't work...

So it is still valid...:goodjob:

link works great for me. :yes:

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:52 PM
19th post already!!!

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:52 PM
he will...he can't resist an opportunity to talk trash :goodjob:

actually, he doesn't respong to anyone trying to "call him out" He never has. Just from what I have observed. But good luck, I don't care if he does or not. I don't swing from anyone's nuts. :cheers:

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:53 PM
motivation, why can't we all just get along!!!???

and sing koombaya!!!

Stormhammer
09-29-2008, 10:54 PM
lmao

I pity anyone who honestly takes anything he says on here seriously :lmao:

Then again, he was an ******* when I motioned to him if he could move back some so I could get out and he pulled his car even more forward and flicked me off :lmfao:... then moved back to let me out :D

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:54 PM
because I'm bored and feel like starting things. lol. Nothing personal. ha. :cheers:

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:55 PM
because I'm bored and feel like starting things. lol. Nothing personal. ha. :cheers:

:cheers:

RL...
09-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests) NissanTun3r (member.php?u=23155), IDCoconut (member.php?u=3838), redrumracer (member.php?u=16980), whitehart (member.php?u=21186), Fast-Tech (member.php?u=21800)

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests) NissanTun3r (http://member.php/?u=23155), IDCoconut (http://member.php/?u=3838), redrumracer (http://member.php/?u=16980), whitehart (http://member.php/?u=21186), Fast-Tech (http://member.php/?u=21800)

ok, and?

FriskyWalrus
09-29-2008, 10:57 PM
*awaits QD's response*

Motivation
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
*awaits QD's response*

It's like I have seen you around town recently... :ninja:

Ronsam2006
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
*awaits QD's response*
No need to...you already know serious ownage is about to go down.

FriskyWalrus
09-29-2008, 10:59 PM
No need to...you already know serious ownage is about to go down.thats what im waiting for lol. and tim. i may have seen you 3 hours ago :ninja:

EJ25RUN
09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
What exactly is the problem with QD? Just like i said he would in YOUR thread. You said * the police. If you really feel that way then you are one of the people this site doesn't need to be on this site. You then continued to trash talk about cops, making it see like the police are against you isn't gonna get you any respect here.

RL...
09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
QD will say something along the lines:

You're an idiot, blah blahj blah, blah and will try to string together a poetic, yet disdainful comeback.

Motivation
09-29-2008, 11:03 PM
What exactly is the problem with QD? Just like i said he would in YOUR thread. You said * the police. If you really feel that way then you are one of the people this site doesn't need to be on this site. You then continued to trash talk about cops, making it see like the police are against you isn't gonna get you any respect here.

lol, you should have seen the guy at summit tonight. In his busted @$$ POS 240, everytime he parked it smoked. He flew through the crowd, then past the cops. Was stupid enough to come back and park again. The cop came up to him and the kid started yelling at the cop saying he didn't do anything wrong and he had problems with cops. (cops are always the bad guys because you never do anything wrong when they harass you :rolleyes: ) lol, the cop took his license. :lmfao: Think the kid was about to cry.

/threadjack

RL...
09-29-2008, 11:07 PM

I could careless about getting respect here, I'm not paul walker on f&f trying to fit in with vin diesel and his peoples. I'm not going to explain why I say **** the cops, but they habe disrespected me several times. Most of them are corrupt, and are on a power trip.

My problem with QD is that he's a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't understand why one wastes tiem to ONLY talk **** here. I post up my opinion, and while it seems it is different than most peoples on here, I don't go out of my way and personally attack everyone's point of view, or actions..

RL...
09-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Anyways, let the nisstun3r bashing continue, I'm out. I'll check back tomorrow and check out the drama that has unfolded!

90_ACCORD
09-29-2008, 11:11 PM
idk it may just be me but i have noticed that when QD stays out of a thread not many people begin to fight but if he gets in and says something negative then a bunch of people follow and do the same thing even if it is unneccesary...thats just what i notice but idk. i could be wrong

Benefit
09-29-2008, 11:24 PM
you have quite an ego for someone who drives a 2000 maxima, and i am not just referring to this thread. your move.

Revmaynard
09-29-2008, 11:30 PM

Says the guy I neg repped and came into another thread without posting to neg me back. LOL Don't care about these either then.

Motivation
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Says the guy I neg repped and came into another thread without posting to neg me back. LOL Don't care about these either then.

must spread reps before giving them to rev again or something like that.

Revmaynard
09-29-2008, 11:32 PM
must spread reps before giving them to motivation again or something like that.

x2

Slow_EF
09-29-2008, 11:50 PM
is it cause he neg repped you? lol queer.

Motivation
09-29-2008, 11:53 PM
is it cause he neg repped you? lol queer.

shut up tool. That comment has been said numerous times.

d_day87
09-30-2008, 12:11 AM
shut up tool. That comment has been said numerous times.

easy killer, maybe somebody needs a :cheers: or possibly :boobies:

Nubz
09-30-2008, 12:12 AM
what i dont get is why people whine and complain about people over the internet. and trying to act like a hardass by calling him out over IA is pretty homo and it makes you look more like a tool. stop crying about pointless sh!t and grow a sack

Motivation
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
easy killer, maybe somebody needs a :cheers: or possibly :boobies:

no, well that does sound good. :lmfao: But I'm straight, like I said earlier, just bored. lol :crazy: haven't slept in a while and getting delusional or dillusional, whichever way it's spelled.

+reps

babygurl
09-30-2008, 12:19 AM

Later.

When will people learn? calling out QD...pointless...you have been on here long enough to know how **** goes around here...

stop whining like a little b!tch, and grow the heck up...

stop getting tickets for stupid crap and learn how to drive...

can someone please ban this kid??

FlipKing
09-30-2008, 12:27 AM
A. My nissan w a tranny would pwn your nissan. B. My miata sitting still pwns your nissan. My limited knowledge of cars pwns you. I pwn all , Motivation is coolio, QD is IA's smartass and I am done. lulz

Me86Rob
09-30-2008, 01:51 AM
I could careless about getting respect here, I'm not paul walker on f&f trying to fit in with vin diesel and his peoples. I'm not going to explain why I say **** the cops, but they habe disrespected me several times. Most of them are corrupt, and are on a power trip.

My problem with QD is that he's a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't understand why one wastes tiem to ONLY talk **** here. I post up my opinion, and while it seems it is different than most peoples on here, I don't go out of my way and personally attack everyone's point of view, or actions..
http://i36.tinypic.com/2ekkcjd.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
09-30-2008, 08:01 AM
i've been around IA for a day or two...and i must say, this is by far the lamest QD callout attempt i've ever witnessed...go kick rocks noob.

Elbow
09-30-2008, 08:13 AM
He really is a ***** I have met him. He is a girly man, he posted a pic of himself on here before, sure you all can have fun with that, it's the look what I saw or something thread. Him posing in front of a new GTR like a badass LOL.

NissanRic3r pull the dildo out of your ass and go about your day, boo ****ing hoo people don't like you, now they really don't like you for making ANOTHER callout thread to QD, go search ALL other QD callout threads and see where those people are lol, you aren't cool son.

Go do some more reverse doughnuts in your Maxima or something. Cops hate you because you probably have an attitude, or the way you look.

Ran
09-30-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm not going to swing on QD's nuts since I also think that he tends to go out of his way to exploit people's stupidity sometimes. Then again, QD does tend to ignore these types of callout threads and instead we get to watch his legion of followers do the bashing for him. Either way, this thread should be fun and probably won't end well for NissanTun3r.

*Grabs popcorn*

Benefit
09-30-2008, 09:22 AM
i usually dont get into e-drama but this guy has just about called about everyone on this board...ie: honda hating thread, when he infact drives a family car

Brian*
09-30-2008, 09:25 AM
QD for PREZ!!!! hahaahaa!! Dude grow up and go change you panties and quit starting e-thug BS* just my two cents...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-30-2008, 09:28 AM
QD probably will not respond to this type of thread... and if he does.. I have pity on your soul... Really.

james
09-30-2008, 10:18 AM
op just got reps

your uid is 23k, id say you are a piece of ****, based solely on that.

Slow_EF
09-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Mod- please change the thread title to NissanRic3r is a fag. i dare you! :lmfao:

Motivation
09-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Mod- please change the thread title to NissanRic3r is a fag. i dare you! :lmfao:

Shouldn't you be in school? Does 8th grade let out that early now?

Got Milk?
09-30-2008, 10:42 AM

Later.

I AGREE!

Who are you? GTFO!

stillaneon
09-30-2008, 10:46 AM
I can save QD the trouble...

/yourself.

I have yet to see you post anything educated or informed here.

Slow_EF
09-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Shouldn't you be in school? Does 8th grade let out that early now?
yea..im suppose to be in school..but im not ..:taun: ..lol..

muslim holiday.:doh:

Motivation
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM
yea..im suppose to be in school..but im not ..:taun: ..lol..

muslim holiday.:doh:

That sucks... Now we have to put up with ya... :no: Isn't it your nap time or recess or something?

Got Milk?
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM
^^ Bajram serif Mubarek Olsun

Got Milk?
09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
That sucks... Now we have to put up with ya... :no: Isn't it your nap time or recess or something?

you people do know that this kid is like 12, rite? He is that kid that tried to sell the "500WHP eg a while back"

Slow_EF
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
you people do know that this kid is like 12, rite? He is that kid that tried to sell the "500WHP eg a while back"

lol..u late as ****.. everyone knos.:doh: but Motivation,Slovic and Fast Tech are like the only ones who ***** about it..no one else does..ive even met up with mods and they havent banned me lol. :taun:

Slow_EF
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM

:tongue1: ..lol i got NOTHING to do right now..:taun: other than IA lol.

Elbow
09-30-2008, 11:46 AM
lol this thread backfired on what he was expecting

Got Milk?
09-30-2008, 11:47 AM
lol..u late as ****.. everyone knos.:doh: but Motivation,Slovic and Fast Tech are like the only ones who ***** about it..no one else does..ive even met up with mods and they havent banned me lol. :taun:

thats because they banned you like 20 times before. :gay:

Motivation
09-30-2008, 11:50 AM

lol

I forgot what this thread was even about.

Mike Lowrey
09-30-2008, 12:39 PM
See, now the OP helps support my theory.....

Nissan nutswingers are retards.

rehab
09-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Nissantuner, you would be a laughing stock on a real forum. This callout is so pathetic, it makes me wanna rip my eye balls out.

I don't know you, but I haven't seen any action around here, so let me jump in on it. Hope you mind, and respond with an outstanding retort, for your own good.

You're the biggest tool in IA. 51k post count, and majority of it is trash talking. Get a life loser. Contrary to what you're mommy told you, you're not perfect, and you're not god's gift to the world.

I don't know who this QD guys is, but you should never correct something mommy tells you. She's always smarter than the child, which you seem to be. Take this as an example:
Your mother is more intelligible with my big veiny dyck in her mouth, son. I call you 'Son' because you remind me fondly of the peanut-headed shiit snakes that I give birth to in the toilet each morning. Wait a minute, I take that back, because that would be wholly unfair to those poor little piles of poop. Poop obviously has such a better chance of success in life than you. The shiit's gotta be better looking, too.

On other boards I have a ton of post counts, but I actually have something called a life to keep me busy throughout the day. They don't reflect on your life outside your work office. But wait, I bet you think everyone's like you. Posting on a computer that your mommy and daddy use, right? Wrong.

We have something called, jobs. Well, atleast I do.

http://i35.tinypic.com/29qjd4y.jpg

Let us continue, shall we?

Everyone is human, and we all make mistakes. Some more than others.

You are a prime example of others failing more than others. Just look at the OP, it has more fail on it than the actual word.

Back to your corner, nissantuner.

http://i37.tinypic.com/241nsro.jpg

How about you try to be a civilized, decent person, and actually try to give someone positive advice.

Advice. So you pretty much wasted a post with this callout, calling someone a loser but would rather him give you advice than him making you look like a complete jester? Incredible, you're the most intelligent person I've ever crossed paths with on the internetz.

You're so incredible, I now have to ask your permission to pay my water bill.

What about my cable bill?

Do I have your ok to pay that?

Do you offer over-draft protection and will you accompany me to an audit if I get audited?

Thanks man, you give me something to shoot for when I grow up.

http://i38.tinypic.com/sykr43.jpg

You're not helping yourself nor anyone else by post whoring garbage. Say something positive, or keep it to yourself loser.

Nissantuner, seriously man you've gone off the rails today. You're making me prefer to see Paris Hilton's new show tonight, after reading this thread. I think it's time to either up the meds or consider scheduling more time on the couch with Dr. von Krafft-Ebbing.

And, until you do, I'd lay off doling out advice or anything you have to offer(which im sure is nothing). You're doing more harm than good for the moribund war monger and the vacuous ex-beauty queen.

During the time it took me to read this whole thread, I decided to do some research on you. And came across your ex girlfriend's information. So I sent her an email. She sent me this documentation of the night you two met...

http://hosted.drpic.com/II7QXQOKWS

Did you say e-fight? This is more like an e-assassination.

Elbow
09-30-2008, 02:17 PM
^As great as your post is...you have a job? Because that took quite a bit of time...lol

rehab
09-30-2008, 02:36 PM
^As great as your post is...you have a job? Because that took quite a bit of time...lol
Heh, well all you really need is another tab with tinypic and wit.

That whole thing didn't really take me that long, tbh. I'd say a good 10 mins max. It's a one-hit-ko though, nissantuner won't top it.

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/112cvn7.gif

Ronsam2006
09-30-2008, 02:56 PM
lol

I forgot what this thread was even about.
CLEAR PMs. Can't send you a pm until you make some space

Motivation
09-30-2008, 03:07 PM
CLEAR PMs. Can't send you a pm until you make some space

Cleared. :goodjob:

henryjkim
09-30-2008, 03:10 PM
search before you make another i hate QD thread

osnap
09-30-2008, 03:12 PM
oh boy, another one of these threads.

RL...
09-30-2008, 09:35 PM

on the contrary exactly what I was expecting.

Simon, greed, and qd are all losers. :D :lmfao:

Nissan gt-r pwns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep it going, we're only at 4 pages!!!!! We can get at least 10 out of bashing me...?

Elbow
09-30-2008, 09:36 PM
^That made sense.....

RL...
09-30-2008, 09:38 PM
^That made sense.....

you suck at life.

Elbow
09-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Got AIM?

RL...
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Got AIM?

WTF

simon=homo

:lmfao:

Elbow
09-30-2008, 09:45 PM
LOL people wanna make fun of you.

Motivation
09-30-2008, 09:47 PM
LOL people wanna make fun of you.

Why? he does a good enough job on his own. :yes:

Elbow
09-30-2008, 09:48 PM
LOL true but thought it'd be entertaining

Jaimecbr900
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Let me know when the tampon is full so I can close this thread since it back fired like a Pinto on bad gas. :rolleyes:

Motivation
09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Let me know when the tampon is full so I can close this thread since it back fired like a Pinto on bad gas. :rolleyes:

tampon is full I guess you could say, it was nothing but ***** the moment NissanTuner made this thread. :goodjob:

Elbow
09-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Ban him when you close it and save us all

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:06 PM
lol hey this is great entertainment....

simon= homo/loser/idiot/midget

Elbow
09-30-2008, 10:08 PM
LOL your name calling is GREAT.

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Why? he does a good enough job on his own. :yes:

nah everyone just hatin on me cuz im fresh, I'm opinionated, and I drive a nissan. I stand out from the crowd, I don't have a honda, I don't care about track times, fwd sucks imo, oh and I don't hang on qd's nuts. :goodjob:

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:09 PM
LOL your name calling is GREAT.

thanks loser

Elbow
09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
^LOL...YOU OWN A FWD CAR DUMB ASS.

You don't stand out, and you are far from "fresh" LMFAO

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
anyone else care to chime in?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (7 members and 3 guests) NissanTun3r (member.php?u=23155), simontibbett (member.php?u=3571), drpepper14 (member.php?u=18368), LS2_KID (member.php?u=4638), whitehart (member.php?u=21186), 4ngie (member.php?u=7334), Fastlife Mag (member.php?u=24810)

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
^LOL...YOU OWN A FWD CAR DUMB ASS.

You don't stand out, and you are far from "fresh" LMFAO

yeah But I'm not trying to "mod" my car, nor trying to go fast in it. Torque steer FTL...My car does get decent gas mileage, is reliable, and pretty good imo.

you're jealous of my mad tite whip son! haha j/k loser

RL...
09-30-2008, 10:13 PM
almost 6 pages....

FriskyWalrus
09-30-2008, 10:14 PM
nah everyone just hatin on me cuz im fresh, I'm opinionated, and I drive a nissan. I stand out from the crowd, I don't have a honda, I don't care about track times, fwd sucks imo, oh and I don't hang on qd's nuts. :goodjob:FAIL. owning a nissan does not make you stand out from a crowd. especially a maxima. and i lol very hard at the fact that you hate FWD. your car is FWD retard. way to fail at life. and no one really swings from QD's nuts. his posts are actually intellegent unlike the pile of fail you put together with every post you make. now please. do us all a favor and go die

Jaimecbr900
09-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Done yet? Is the river full yet? :rolleyes:

Elbow
09-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Mine is.

There is no helping him.

On_Her_Face
sweet thread.

Motivation
nah everyone just hatin on me cuz im fresh, I'm opinionated, and I drive a nissan. I stand out from the crowd, I don't have a honda, I don't care about track times, fwd sucks imo, oh and I don't hang on qd's nuts. :goodjob:

You stand out in a crowd because... ? I don't hate ya cause you drive a nissan, I just sold my se-r. :goodjob: It was a good car. I actually have respect for Nissan, they do have a lot going for them. I don't hang on qd's nuts either, the only reason you don't is because you are too busy sucking your bf's. There is a difference between being opinionated and ignorant and arrogant to everyone.

EJ25RUN
09-30-2008, 10:22 PM
quote=motivation]There is a difference between being opinionated and ignorant and arrogant to everyone.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head there.

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 10:29 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/zxs41h.jpg

alpine_aw11
09-30-2008, 10:29 PM

sina518
09-30-2008, 10:41 PM

hahaha, your an idiot guy, what makes you think you stand out from the crowd because you have a nissan. the reason you are getting bashed from everyone is because QD is one of the og's of IA, so more people know him, and they understand him, you need to come to the realazation that this is the internet and people say what they want even if it does make you upset and want to cry, so just live with it and get over it. oh and fyi cuz is not a word.

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Wow NissanTun3r, uhmmm..... People like you are the reason why I rarley show up to the nissan meets because a I hear is the same disses, Your car a honda, Your car is Fwd(with no support beside drifting), Your can't drift, Your dosen't have 50/50 wieght, Your car sucks on the track. That what most of the fanboys say with lack of knowlegde.

Also when people correct me on something I get over it. Simon corrected and called me a ricer, Did I attack, no I got over it. Qd, and mainc have attacked me, did I attack them no and got over it. Get over it. Plain and smiple

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Geez everybody!

How does 1 idiot draw in this many posts?

Is it b/c QD didn't post so everyone has to put in their $0.02 in anticipation?

Look! Even I got caught up in this! Here is my post that I am ashamed of :(

I say ban this idiot and the 12 yr old too!

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 10:53 PM
We Know Drama
:bigdance: :iaowns:

EJ25RUN
09-30-2008, 10:54 PM
We like Drama.

:slap:

We ^Know Drama :goodjob:

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 10:56 PM
lol my bad

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 10:58 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/IAweknowdrama.jpg

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I Fixs it

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:07 PM
nah everyone just hatin on Echonova cuz he's fresh, and opinionated, and he drives a nissan. He stands out from the crowd, He doesn't have a honda, doesn't care about track times, fwd sucks iho, oh and he doesn't hang on qd's nuts. :goodjob:True story.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Old%20School%20meet/DSC07379.jpg

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:12 PM
lols, It all about you!!!!

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 11:12 PM
@Echo: never actually seen your ride b4. Looks nice! Where is that old sig of yours? The one with the mad JDM one!

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I am just wondering how such a jdm car came out of a old barn like that

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
I am just wondering how such a jdm car came out of a old barn like that1st gear?

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:16 PM
@Echo: never actually seen your ride b4. Looks nice! Where is that old sig of yours? The one with the mad JDM one!Gimme a sec to find it. While you wait you can look at this one though...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/s13f_3.jpg

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:18 PM
no I though you build it there?

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Gimme a sec to find it. While you wait you can look at this one though...

Import Tuner Oct 08:goodjob:

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Still looking, please continue to hold.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/DSC_6880.jpg

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm gunna mess my pants b4 I ever get 2 see the pic I asked 4!!!!

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Yeah... I went 20 pages on the photobusket and I'm not seeing it. Either I'm so tired I over-looked it, or it's been erased. Either way, here's some parting gifts...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/sdtjsrtj.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/OMG1.jpg

bandydesign
09-30-2008, 11:25 PM
you are forgiven!

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
http://r32skyline.bufsiz.jp/original/55_1024.jpg

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
http://r32skyline.bufsiz.jp/original/55_1024.jpghttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Owned-11.png

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I don't care really, That one of my favorite porsche by the way , Do you got the pink one

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't care really, That one of my favorite porsche by the way , Do you got the pink oneNah, got a pink Ferrari though...

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:35 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/hello_kitty_streetracer.jpg

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2902896134_5dac61ceaf_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2441523257_7253428c23_b.jpg

gtrmonkey
09-30-2008, 11:39 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/hello_kitty_streetracer.jpg

that pretty cool

Echonova
09-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Schweeet. I'm out for the night kids. Have fun!

RL...
10-01-2008, 12:48 AM
:D

lol @ qd nutswingers

he has a following....

anyway back on topic:

qd/simontibbet/qd nutswingers=homo/dumb/losers :goodjob:

I know I'm appearing a little foolish in this thread, but you know what? I could care less what you think. :tongue1:

FriskyWalrus
10-01-2008, 12:56 AM

lol @ qd nutswingers

he has a following....

anyway back on topic:

I know I'm appearing a little foolish in this thread, but you know what? I could care less what you think. :tongue1:well it appears you care what QD thinks or else you wouldnt have posted this thread to begin with

stock05evo8
10-01-2008, 01:31 AM
(i'm back)
hey quickdog, I notice that you on IA most of the time . But you should get offline and take care of your inbreeded one eye retarted son. PS... Stop doing your sister.

stock05evo8
10-01-2008, 01:36 AM
fu*k the ****** that banned me last time.

Elbow
10-01-2008, 06:48 AM

lol @ qd nutswingers

he has a following....

anyway back on topic:

I know I'm appearing a little foolish in this thread, but you know what? I could care less what you think. :tongue1:

What kind of hardcore fresh man calls people dumb losers OVER AND OVER again...do you have anything real to say? :lmfao:

tron
10-01-2008, 07:23 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2902896134_5dac61ceaf_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2441523257_7253428c23_b.jpg

does anyone know the name of the guy who takes "360 forged" pics?
the pics never dissapoint and i want to worship the ground he walks on...:ninja:

Jaimecbr900
10-01-2008, 07:37 AM
I like the last couple of pgs worth of nice cars, but the first 5 pgs of whining and crying ruined that.

This thread is over with. :gay:

And stock05evo8, you're gayer than a $2 bill. You're gone for a while too. I'm putting this right here, so when you do come back.....because they all come back to cry:rolleyes: .....you can see exactly who banned you.

ShooterMcGavin
10-01-2008, 08:20 AM
how long is he gone for jaime? i wanna ban him too :lmao:

Jaimecbr900
10-01-2008, 08:26 AM
how long is he gone for jaime? i wanna ban him too :lmao:

I just gave him a week. No biggie.

I'm sure he'll cry about that though.....:rolleyes: