PDA

View Full Version : Legal BUzz

PSINXS
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
MY buddy just showed how to get a pretty good buzz off tobacco. take a black and mild dump out the tobacco and take the paper out of it then put the tobacco back in and hit it hard. gets u a nice buzz buzz thats last for a good 20 mins. perfect for when u aint got no green. i feel great!!!!!!!

brokecivic
09-03-2005, 02:30 PM
lolol

IndianStig
09-03-2005, 02:32 PM
lol brandon, what do you mean put it in and hit it hard, just make it dense? Wouldn't it be hard with the filter?

The Ren
09-03-2005, 02:37 PM
im confused...

BTEC
09-03-2005, 02:37 PM
i used to do that back in the days dood. when he say hit it hard, he mean take a hard drag/pull off it.

Julio
09-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Old skool shit.. Use to do it back in the day.

Julio
09-03-2005, 03:06 PM
im confused...

Theres a thin paper in between of the tobacco and the actual outside paper.. Is is sorda of a light brown color... Once you take the Tobacco out just slide the paper out.. Have to play sometimes a bit to get it out.. and have to be careful to not to brake it.. Ohwell if you do trying to do it.. Just buy some rolling paper and smoke the black and mild tobacco, shit will still give you a buzz..

Bajjani
09-03-2005, 03:06 PM
lol your a retard if that gives you a buzz...and people do that all the time...

how bout a legal hallucination for some shit you smoke just like pot...its called salvia my suite mates trip off it sometimes..one of them thought he was in mario world for a while then he thought he could control the world with his fingers and then everytime he walked thru the doorway to his room he was going into the universe going INTO his room and going into his body going OUT of the room

Julio
09-03-2005, 03:07 PM

Did to me a few times.. I guess, some of us are weaker.. it does not last that long...

Crowml
09-03-2005, 03:09 PM
it's called "freaking a mild".

Bajjani
09-03-2005, 03:10 PM
it's called "freaking a mild".

ive heard it called some other things before as well but i cant remember what they are right now

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:13 PM
I will pass :cool:

The Ren
09-03-2005, 03:15 PM
shows how much i dont know...

Crowml
09-03-2005, 03:26 PM
btw- this is about as smart as pulling the filter off 3 cigarettes and smoking them at the same time. There are certian things just not worth the buzz. (Like sucking on an exhaust pipe)

PSINXS
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM

how bout a legal hallucination for some shit you smoke just like pot...its called salvia my suite mates trip off it sometimes..one of them thought he was in mario world for a while then he thought he could control the world with his fingers and then everytime he walked thru the doorway to his room he was going into the universe going INTO his room and going into his body going OUT of the room
now thats funnay.
hey i catch on late forgive me lol

Mike
09-03-2005, 03:50 PM

salvia is dumb that shit last like 5 min not worth it plus kinnda expensive, just get some bud its a lot better than black and milds and salvia trust me :goodjob:

IndianStig
09-03-2005, 04:43 PM
btw- this is about as smart as pulling the filter off 3 cigarettes and smoking them at the same time. There are certian things just not worth the buzz. (Like sucking on an exhaust pipe)

:lmfao: :lmfao: thats wise of you

Bajjani
09-03-2005, 04:56 PM
salvia is a diff kind of high there bud pot fucks up ur memory if u smoke it often and salvia is somethin that is meant to relax you its suppose to be used to meditate..they do two completely different things that was a retarded comparison...and how can you say its dumb trust me as if i dont know what it is or kno nethin bout it...and the high lasts 5-10 minutes and feels like a lifetime...but did you also kno it has a reverse potentincy (sp?) and incase you dont get what that means, unlike pot where you can get shitty stuff and you have to smoke a lot to get a good buzz...salvia each time you smoke you get more fucked up off the same amount...oh and its LEGAL

Mike
09-03-2005, 05:12 PM
salvia is a diff kind of high there bud pot fucks up ur memory if u smoke it often and salvia is somethin that is meant to relax you its suppose to be used to meditate..they do two completely different things that was a retarded comparison...and how can you say its dumb trust me as if i dont know what it is or kno nethin bout it...and the high lasts 5-10 minutes and feels like a lifetime...but did you also kno it has a reverse potentincy (sp?) and incase you dont get what that means, unlike pot where you can get shitty stuff and you have to smoke a lot to get a good buzz...salvia each time you smoke you get more fucked up off the same amount...oh and its LEGAL

:lmfao: :lmfao: ok well how is it a dumb comparision?? just wondering since salvia is considered the "legal weed" haha..dude they are both herbs adn pot does effect your memory/ lungs, as alcohol effects the liver and tabacco effect lungs if you really think that shit just relaxes you and if you do it forever than you will be fine than you need to do some more research...i mean its considered a drug so it has some negative effects to your body..
and it is VERY DUMB to waste 60.00 for salvia when i can get much better bud for less and have a high that feels better and does not last 5 min...dude weed is just about legal shit it is just as easy to get as alcohol

o ya here is a good site to do reasearch

www.erowid.com

soul
09-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Or have 3 lbs of green like we do :)

HEATON
04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Yeah We freak Blacks alot since certain substances aren't worth gettin kicked out the Mil for, plus you see this ALOT downrange (desert). Best way is to roll it aaround to loosen the tobacco around inside then take the wrapper towards the light end and start twistin the Black so as the tobacco falls into the wrapper, once its all out jus pull out the "flavor paper" and refill using the wrapper by jus dumpin it back in, also its helps to bit the tip as to where it more round then a flat tip.

RandomGuy
04-19-2007, 09:13 AM
but yeah salvia = not at all hallucinogenic IMO

tried it many many times.... just gives you the feeling that you're really drunk and loss of motor skills, i used some strong shit too

brandon u can hit it if u want.... remember my boy timmy, he tried it with another favorite herb (which i do not consume) and said the results are amazing.