PDA

View Full Version : Cars Dude man takes a piston to the chest. OUCH!

Brock
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB-YwpvoPRY&feature=related

damn that would like a beach

EJ25RUN
09-29-2008, 06:17 PM
that isn't a piston to the chest. It wasn't even a piston that hit his ARM.

G.C
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
that isn't a piston to the chest. It wasn't even a piston that hit his ARM.

So what was it? let me take a guess. intake? anyways that video is crazy. for a second i thought his hand fell off. but i think its his gloves.

EJ25RUN
09-29-2008, 10:55 PM
So what was it? let me take a guess. intake? anyways that video is crazy. for a second i thought his hand fell off. but i think its his gloves.

Could be a number of things. I doubt it was a piston though. It would have to travel through many hard things to get to him like that. I say this writen.

"Just to clarify, it wasn't a piston. When nitrous backfires it will blow up the intake including the ram air ducts which run right over the tank. I've owned many bikes, been riding for 30 years now (since I was 3!) and built a 7 second turbo charged ZX-11, so I know what I'm talking about. And he didn't lose his hand, just the glove, got some really nice broken bones tho :) Ouch! Back in '93 the nitrous backfired in my '66 Mustang and nearly blew the fiberglass hood off! Ya, it's mean s**t!"

That could be right, then again it might not be. My initial reaction when i watched it the first time was i didn't think it was a piston.

Justin.
09-29-2008, 11:22 PM
That was ram air duct.