The Ninja
09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
^^ Wtf? LMFAO

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 03:22 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/xkqds5.jpg

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 03:24 PM
you will be hard pressed to find a bigger dawgs fan, but i dont have any excuses for how we played this weekend. I'm humbled by this loss, and Bama played an almost flawless game. Congrats, and hopefully if the powers that be see it fit, we play again for the SEC title

OneSlow5pt0
09-29-2008, 03:25 PM
is that in griffin?lol

Frög
09-29-2008, 03:25 PM
We will see who will be laughing after Nov. 29th!

bandydesign
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
is that in griffin?lol

yah

@Frog: :no:

Frög
09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
@Frog: :no:

I bet UGA beats GT by more than 11 points..

OneSlow5pt0
09-29-2008, 03:29 PM
lol,yea thought it was....i remember couple years ago someone made it in to a GT

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 03:30 PM
I bet UGA beats GT by more than 11 points..

Its GA Tech, our 3rd bye week :lmao:

Kyle
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
We will see who will be laughing after Nov. 29th!
The thing is most gatech people could give two ****s about our football team, we know we suck. We like to laugh at UGA because they take it so seriously and care so much about their ranking.

But yes...uga will stomp all over georgia tech, we are trash and every team we play this year is crap.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 03:42 PM
The thing is most gatech people could give two ****s about our football team, we know we suck. We like to laugh at UGA because they take it so seriously and care so much about their ranking.

But yes...uga will stomp all over georgia tech, we are trash and every team we play this year is crap.

thats the point, real fans take these things seriously.

Kyle
09-29-2008, 03:53 PM
thats the point, real fans take these things seriously.
wo wo wo, sorry didnt know we were talking with a "real fan." :lmao:

Like I said, you quote unquote real uga fans crack me up, its college football, sure its nice to win, but its just football.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 03:58 PM
wo wo wo, sorry didnt know we were talking with a "real fan." :lmao:

Like I said, you quote unquote real uga fans crack me up, its college football, sure its nice to win, but its just football.

This is why you will always be a tech supporter, never a fan :gay:

move along

Kyle
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
This is why you will always be a tech supporter, never a fan :gay:

move along
I cannot begin to express how I long to support a school I absolutely hate.

So in short, no desire to be a fan.

Your attachment to ga football is hilarious to me, and I take joy in seeing a team with fans like yours lose, just because I know that there are thousands of disappointed people and that gets me off. lol.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 04:05 PM
I cannot begin to express how I long to support a school I absolutely hate.

I would ask what team you "support", but i really dont care

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 04:06 PM
you're pretty horrible at trolling btw lulz

alpine_aw11
09-29-2008, 04:10 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA **** UGA

Kyle
09-29-2008, 04:33 PM
I would ask what team you "support", but i really dont care
Hhaha. I was just trying to piss you off, the whole die hard fan **** told me that I should def. see if I could get you going.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Hhaha. I was just trying to piss you off, the whole die hard fan **** told me that I should def. see if I could get you going.

Its going to take a whole lot more than a tech kid to light my fire :lmao:

Kyle
09-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Dont you dare lump me with those kids.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Dont you dare lump me with those kids.

Did you not attend school there? or am i confusing you with another VW fanboy? :???:

Kyle
09-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Did you not attend school there? or am i confusing you with another VW fanboy? :???:
Yeah I go there, I just never want to be called a techie, or anything like that. I hate the stigma that comes with it, when I hate most techies as much as the next guy.

Sport1.3
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
I rest my case

Deke
09-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Well damn, that just made me sad. I'm definitely not one for online flame wars, but holy lack of pride batman. Lump me in with those kids, I ain't scared :)

Anyways, I thought this was between UGA and Bama.

Kyle
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Well damn, that just made me sad. I'm definitely not one for online flame wars, but holy lack of pride batman. Lump me in with those kids, I ain't scared :)

I am king threadjacker, I control what we talk about.

I think you truly realize just how bad it is freshman year when you take health class and you are like who are these kids and what is wrong with them. Listen to their inane attempts to be cool and funny :no:

Frög
09-29-2008, 04:56 PM

the OP was made by a GT student, laughing at UGA for the UGA bama game.. And then someone said "wait until Nov 29th and see who will be laughing..

Now do you see how GT got involved? :boobies:

man
09-29-2008, 07:11 PM
UGgAy FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY team lost too though so I feel your pain.

On_Her_Face
09-29-2008, 07:19 PM
i've given up on my tennessee vols, crompton sucks more c0ck than a hooker on a friday night in downtown atlanta

Double_0_Rusty
09-29-2008, 07:23 PM
What's the big deal? Ga lost...plain and simple. Every dawg has his day..No worries

edit: GO LSU! my secondary team

man
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
What's the big deal? Ga lost...plain and simple. Every dawg has his day..No worries

edit: GO LSU! my secondary team

Cause UGgAy fans talk so much **** their breath smells...

redrumracer
09-29-2008, 08:02 PM
like an Alabama fan coming in here and talking about how bad uga lost to bama?

alpine_aw11
09-29-2008, 08:04 PM

For real. I never really cared, but it got so bad this year that the gloves are off. I'm so sick of ignorant dumbass UGA fans. I'm not generalizing or anything, but all of the UGA fans I know in person are the dumbest group of nuthuggers I've ever met. As in they probably dream about Stafford giving Moreno a reach-around every night.

Double_0_Rusty
09-29-2008, 08:40 PM

Oh right, and Fla fans don't? I am a huge UGA fan, sure I talk alot of sh!t, but I admit defeat when it comes down to it.

How'bout this......:cheers: for both of our teams losing?

Sport1.3
09-30-2008, 08:02 AM
like an Alabama fan coming in here and talking about how bad uga lost to bama?

nah, i have no hate for bama....you guys deserved that win, we didnt earn sh!t :cheers:

if by some grace of god we win out the season, and you win out in the west.....we could very possibly meet again for the SEC championship :D

man
09-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh right, and Fla fans don't? I am a huge UGA fan, sure I talk alot of sh!t, but I admit defeat when it comes down to it.

How'bout this......:cheers: for both of our teams losing?

:cheers:

I only talk **** as a retaliation. I do enjoy UGA whooping up on some ass though, unless it's my GATORS!!!

Oh Tim Tebow, why oh why did you have to let me down. :cry:

I think Ole Miss had kryptonite in their jockstraps...

Sport1.3
09-30-2008, 08:50 AM

I only talk **** as a retaliation. I do enjoy UGA whooping up on some ass though, unless it's my GATORS!!!

Dan Mullen, Urban Myer and tebow failed you

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM
I shouldn't have opened this thread... Ugghhh....

I love my Dawgs, but JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF were they doing the 1st half?!! I mean seriously, did they think that 8th ranked Bama wasn't gonna come in there and take the 3rd ranked team??? seriously?! WTF!? If they would have played the 1st half like they did the 2nd half, we might have won....

Then to top all of that - USC gets beat by some sh!t team, I mean really, Who THA FUCC is Oregon State?!!!!

And Florida - Ole Miss, REALLY!? (I LOL'd at that one b/c I HATE the gators... Although, I really like Tebow, but it's the fact that it's the GATORS, Blah!)

This week wasn't good for #1, #3, and #4 ranked teams... BLAH.

Hulud
09-30-2008, 09:26 AM
you will be hard pressed to find a bigger dawgs fan, but i dont have any excuses for how we played this weekend. I'm humbled by this loss, and Bama played an almost flawless game. Congrats, and hopefully if the powers that be see it fit, we play again for the SEC title
atleast you're man enough to admit it danny. unlike most of the nutswingers on this site

Hulud
09-30-2008, 09:26 AM
i think this week f*cked over most of the IA college football fans :lmao:

me included :(

Sport1.3
09-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Tiff, dont hate on Oregon state, i'll let it slide this time.....but Oregon state has been a top ten knock off team for the several years....look at last year when they knocked off #9 oregon, outta nowhere.....they are a tough team when on point.

also imo, UGA lost the game after the first roughing the passer penalty was called against us. we were about to hold Bama to a 3rd and 7 (17-0 at this point), they fumble, we recovered....HOLD THE PHONE, PENALTY. our moral was shot at this point. they were up 24-0 IN A BLACK OUT, the crowd was silent, the players were devistated and we could not stop the penalties.......there wasnt much more that could have gone wrong in the 1st half......not to mention all the injuries we suffered.....just a horrible day

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Tiff, dont hate on Oregon state, i'll let it slide this time.....but Oregon state has been a top ten knock off team for the several years....look at last year when they knocked off #9 oregon, outta nowhere.....they are a tough team when on point.

also imo, UGA lost the game after the first roughing the passer penalty was called against us. we were about to hold Bama to a 3rd and 7 (17-0 at this point), they fumble, we recovered....HOLD THE PHONE, PENALTY. our moral was shot at this point. they were up 24-0 IN A BLACK OUT, the crowd was silent, the players were devistated and we could not stop the penalties.......there wasnt much more that could have gone wrong in the 1st half......not to mention all the injuries we suffered.....just a horrible day

I'll let Oregon State slide this once, but still... USC should have killed them.. NO QUESTIONS.

As far as the first half, I will agree, bad call after bad call... It's just irritating that we're now at 11!!! We still control our fate with the SEC East, we have 4 more ranked teams to play... We'll see what happens..

I hope that they don't take Tennessee lightly... :no:

Sport1.3
09-30-2008, 09:32 AM
atleast you're man enough to admit it danny. unlike most of the nutswingers on this site

Yeah, i'll accept a loss.....still losing to bama is a huge upswing from a loss to unranked tenn and SC last year....atleast we're still almost top 10 and a legitimate shot at a top level BCS game....possibly even the NC game

Sport1.3
09-30-2008, 09:35 AM
I'll let Oregon State slide this once, but still... USC should have killed them.. NO QUESTIONS.

As far as the first half, I will agree, bad call after bad call... It's just irritating that we're now at 11!!! We still control our fate with the SEC East, we have 4 more ranked teams to play... We'll see what happens..

I hope that they don't take Tennessee lightly... :no:

if Tennesse can find a QB worth a ****, we will have our hands full. otherwise, we'll be making an effigy outta that old coon hound :D

Double_0_Rusty
09-30-2008, 11:31 AM

:goodjob: repped sir

Kyle
09-30-2008, 01:27 PM
For real. I never really cared, but it got so bad this year that the gloves are off. I'm so sick of ignorant dumbass UGA fans. I'm not generalizing or anything, but all of the UGA fans I know in person are the dumbest group of nuthuggers I've ever met. As in they probably dream about Stafford giving Moreno a reach-around every night.
:bowdown:

One of the best posts I've seen i a while.

Sport1.3
10-01-2008, 01:50 PM
So predictions for this weekend?

bye week for us....thank god

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Florida better ****ing beat Arkansas. Seriously. I don't know what I'm going to do if we don't win this one.

Sport1.3
10-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Florida better ****ing beat Arkansas. Seriously. I don't know what I'm going to do if we don't win this one.

oh they will.....arkasas is the whipping boy of the SEC this year....Florida will take out that untimely loss on the poor Razorbacks

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 02:02 PM
oh they will.....arkasas is the whipping boy of the SEC this year....Florida will take out that untimely loss on the poor Razorbacks

Yea, on paper this game is a slaughter waiting to occur. But **** happens.

Sport1.3
10-01-2008, 02:13 PM
South Florida Pittsburgh
Alabama Kentucky - this is just me being delusional :D
Auburn Vandy
Florida Arkansas
Ole Miss South Carolina
Ohio State Wisconsin- please oh please
Texas Tech Kansas State
Southern Cal Oregon
Miami Florida State
Missouri Nebraska

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Alabama Kentucky - this is just me being delusional :D

I see you're looking for some retribution? Lol I keed.

FlipKing
10-01-2008, 04:29 PM
I was in disbelief by half-time. I couldnt believe it. Though IF(big if) we win out, we still have a good chance to play OU in the NC. Lots of IFs though. Ateast USC LOST HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :)

Sport1.3
10-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I see you're looking for some retribution? Lol I keed.

I dont hate bama, but it would seriously word well to our favor if they lost this week lol

bigdare23
10-01-2008, 05:09 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

man
10-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Can we all agree on one thing as a thread conclusion...

TENNESSEE FTMFL!!!!

alpine_aw11
10-01-2008, 08:42 PM

TENNESSEE FTMFL!!!!

/thread.

Tennessee blows big ones this season.

throbncawk
10-01-2008, 09:59 PM
apparenty y'all love the throbncawk, cuz y'all took it like champs

Sport1.3
10-02-2008, 09:21 AM

TENNESSEE FTMFL!!!!

wait till we play them first :ninja:

Sport1.3
10-02-2008, 09:22 AM
apparenty y'all love the throbncawk, cuz y'all took it like champs

i bet your mother still tucks you in at night

Tasuki_Civic
10-02-2008, 12:53 PM
oooooh lol

bowdown201
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
UGA>Tennessee