PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama, such a great speaker.

SPOOLIN
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I always see people talking about how charismatic and smooth speaking Obama is. The truth is that when he doesn't have a teleprompter, he's really a gimp with a brain fart every sentence. ...And people said that George W. Bush was a terrible speaker? LOL...

not much to the Obama HYPE really.

...awaits all the great typical defenders to enter the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk

4dmin
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
I always see people talking about how charismatic and smooth speaking Obama is. The truth is that when he doesn't have a teleprompter, he's really a gimp with a brain fart every sentence. ...And people said that George W. Bush was a terrible speaker? LOL...

dude you can't even compare the two bush makes up his own language when he speaks... he does stutter though and mccain whistles when he speaks like the old guy from family guy sh!t is hilarious

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n120/Lita0909/oldguy.gif

Brick
09-29-2008, 03:33 PM
I think anyone is going to have some issues when they speak in front of audiences as often as these people do.

4dmin
09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I think anyone is going to have some issues when they speak in front of audiences as often as these people do.

yup - it would be different if we were discussing preachers

SPOOLIN
09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
lol at the family guy

highspeed
09-29-2008, 10:24 PM
lets be honest.....when Obama "speaks" .......... he stutters to the point that I think he is making things up.......cue thread jack LOL

bigdare23
09-29-2008, 11:20 PM

You still believe Obama is a Muslin, your threads are worthless.

willum14pb
09-30-2008, 12:24 AM
.... even i will say that this video is ****ing retarded. It's taking clips of him saying "but-but-but" he's trying to think and get out his sentence... Bush wasilke, i am... uh... white..? in the uh uh uh uh uh .. america states of united..? You can't compare the two. however, the uh counter made me laugh.

BIG WORM
09-30-2008, 01:05 AM
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_barack_obama_muslim.htm

ShooterMcGavin
09-30-2008, 07:47 AM
haven't listened to obama enough to say how his oratory skills are but i will say this, the guy definitely gets his rocks off listening to himself talk.

tony
09-30-2008, 08:52 AM
I've watched Obama for over a year now, true his speeches are a lot more streamlined when coming off of a teleprompter but even with cue cards he's not that bad. If anyone has criticism of his speaking abilities its because they expect a stellar speech every time he steps up to the podium.

I think some people are just angry that neither McCain nor Palin can put together 5 lines that weren't fed to them.

Dirty Octopus™
09-30-2008, 10:06 AM
.... even i will say that this video is ****ing retarded. It's taking clips of him saying "but-but-but" he's trying to think and get out his sentence... Bush wasilke, i am... uh... white..? in the uh uh uh uh uh .. america states of united..? You can't compare the two. however, the uh counter made me laugh.bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

SPOOLIN
09-30-2008, 01:29 PM
I've watched Obama for over a year now, true his speeches are a lot more streamlined when coming off of a teleprompter but even with cue cards he's not that bad. If anyone has criticism of his speaking abilities its because they expect a stellar speech every time he steps up to the podium.

I think some people are just angry that neither McCain nor Palin can put together 5 lines that weren't fed to them.

oh please, you honestly believe obama is rolling out everything he says from strait up personal knowledge. Yeah, RIGHT. :rolleyes:

They all have advisors.

blaknoize
09-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Its public speaking... geez. When have u every stepped up and spoke about ANYTHING to a large audience that u dont know and ur being judged for every word u say?

Those uh's.... well its just exactly what most any public speaker does. I even do that on the phone when servicing stupid customers calling about how to use their internets...

tony
09-30-2008, 01:38 PM
oh please, you honestly believe obama is rolling out everything he says from strait up personal knowledge. Yeah, RIGHT. :rolleyes:

They all have advisors.

When I saw Obama talking about Sunni and SHiite's in detail well before it was mainstream knowledge I knew this guy knows his stuff. Matter of fact when Obama first started campaigning he was criticized for being too "academic," he ended up dumbing down his message so it wasnt so laden with facts. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty knowledgeable

andrewkd16
09-30-2008, 01:41 PM

XLR8NMR2
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/jpicskh1RNbDdAhifPjv.gif

Z33_kid
09-30-2008, 01:52 PM
^^^ lol

bigdare23
09-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Threads like this shouldn't even be in this section. Worthless

SPOOLIN
09-30-2008, 01:54 PM
When I saw Obama talking about Sunni and SHiite's in detail well before it was mainstream knowledge I knew this guy knows his stuff. Matter of fact when Obama first started campaigning he was criticized for being too "academic," he ended up dumbing down his message so it wasnt so laden with facts. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty knowledgeable

It wasn't mainstream knowledge for us, but maybe for political figures. What would that matter? Anyone can blow your mind with technicality and TMI, i deal with that daily.

blaknoize
09-30-2008, 01:55 PM
lol @ brushin his shoulders off

Tasuki_Civic
10-03-2008, 11:59 AM

tell'em