PDA

View Full Version : I need some premium in gwinnett

jfman
09-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Anybody has premium around lawrenceville? Dont wanna put 87 unless I have to in my bimmer.

Got Milk?
09-28-2008, 08:53 PM
lol YOU FAIL

K20Z1
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
theres premium at a citgo near bogan park. but u can only pump $25

jfman
09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
bogan park ?

Anyway I had to break out the scooter :D 100mpg ftw!

mike's02ls1
09-28-2008, 10:49 PM
bogan park ?

Anyway I had to break out the scooter :D 100mpg ftw!
Yeah the park off of North Bogan Rd in Buford...

jfman
09-29-2008, 02:42 AM
yeah I ended up filling up with regular.

Elbow
09-29-2008, 09:05 AM
Some stations in Athens ONLY have premium, and for some reason people don't like premium around here, so there is NO cars at these stations lol.

Nitro
09-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Some stations in Athens ONLY have premium, and for some reason people don't like premium around here, so there is NO cars at these stations lol.

dammit don't know if i can make it out there.....don't wanna put regular in my chit :(

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2008, 07:29 PM
fawk i need premium........i snoozed yesterday and it was all gone when it came :(.

DESTRO_91
09-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Any conspiracy theories or actual explanations (other than hurricane ike, while the rest of the country only suffers high gas prices, we suffer both high prices and an extreme shortage) as to why this is happening in Georgia? Somebody needs their ass kicked, job lost, prison sentence, or any combination of the three. I thought about this while I was chatting with a comrade who's back in Iraq for the third time, we're over there helping them establish (reestablish) their government, yet they still sell us their oil for as much as they can, we should be charging a fee or something for our services to them. Just my take on it.

D.Choe
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM

Yeah it definitely helps when the BP right next to me usually has 93 octane and nothing else

Any conspiracy theories or actual explanations (other than hurricane ike, while the rest of the country only suffers high gas prices, we suffer both high prices and an extreme shortage) as to why this is happening in Georgia? Somebody needs their ass kicked, job lost, prison sentence, or any combination of the three. I thought about this while I was chatting with a comrade who's back in Iraq for the third time, we're over there helping them establish (reestablish) their government, yet they still sell us their oil for as much as they can, we should be charging a fee or something for our services to them. Just my take on it.

I'm pretty sure the main cause of the gas shortage is the fact that panicked citizens are afraid of not having gas so they bring their big ass trucks and big ass gas cans and get as much as they can despite the fact that there are monetary limitations

Got Milk?
09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
We had hurricanes every freaking year, and every hurricane went in texas,louisiana direction, and we had unlimited gas. But this year, we 'have gas "because of a hurricane", I call BS.

civic95
09-29-2008, 09:41 PM
You're car will compensate for the lower octane fuel. It should have a knock sensor that will retard the timing if it detects any knocking. But it is german so no telling how well it was engineered. How about you buy some octane booster from autozone, and add to regular 87 octane to be safe.

blacknightteg
09-29-2008, 09:47 PM
we also have a hard time when it comes to fuel because we have a rediculous regulation on the type of gas we can use in the metro area and what not cuz of the smog.