PDA

View Full Version : **Discover Mill Mall** Almost Stolen!!

Just_CHill
09-28-2008, 04:42 PM
So after buying a radiator from SammyPain in Lawrenceville, my girl and I decided to go to the mall to kill some time. I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I'm always paranoid about my car. I park it in a nice clear area (beside a GTO and a Acura TL thinking they would draw attention away from my car LOL) and got ready to go. THANK GOD I always deploy my two killswitches. Went in the mall, ate, walked around, and came out. As I was arriving to my car, I noticed that a BEATUP RED EG SEDAN took off kind fast from the other side of the parking lot. So, the first thing I think is they were messing with my car. But from the outside there were no signs. But as I went to unlock my passenger side door (I ALWAYS lock my doors, even at home!!!), I noticed that instead of unlocking it, I locked it! So that was warning #1. Open my door and I hear music playing, which means my car is on WITHOUT my keys being in the ignition. Then I take a look at the ignition and find that it has been snatched out and tampered with. :2up:NO FUKKING WAY!!!:2up:

So yeah, lesson learned! Always engage the killswitches and never go back to a mall with my car. What's funny is my g/f was just tell me that no one wants to steal my car! LOLOL! Priceless look on her face that day.:lmfao:

Also, not sure about this much but it makes too much since. Apparently there was a watchout car. Didn't think she (African American female, dark complection) was cause she was still in the same spot just sitting in her NAVY BLUE EK SEDAN WITH CROME 15'S OR 16'S. The only real reason I say she was a part of it cause she was in plain view of my car and the isle I was walking down. As I was fixing my car back to run, she was still just sitting there looking at me every so often. Also when I got into my car, my rear view mirror was turned at an extreme angle. My g/f actually though of the "It may have been pointing to her" theory. She turned it back to what she though it looked like with no adjusting to her first guess and the mirror was looking straight at that car. So watch out for that bi.tch too!!!!

Slow_EF
09-28-2008, 04:57 PM
damn,that sucks. DONT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE MALL! EVER! ..and maybe that woman wit the EK was with them. lol..stalking u ..u should of walked to her and asked her wtf she lookin at hahaha

b16EG-HaTcH
09-28-2008, 06:18 PM
you should have asked her to stick around and file a police report since she would have obviously saw everything since she was there the whole time??? bet she would havefreaked out if she was w/ them.......but lesson learned. now you have got to find a 1989 ford minivan to DD so this doesn't happen again.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2008, 07:36 PM
still wonder y i dont drive a honda

Grimm Reeper
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM
That was pretty fawked up dude.... :no:

r_Senik
09-28-2008, 10:17 PM
damn thats f'd up...well good thing that they didnt take your car away from you...

good thing you had kill switches...and if there not in a secret place..you should relocate them to one

G.C
09-28-2008, 10:21 PM
before q.d comes in here and roast you, i'll copy and paste something.

Quit posting up random fuccing cars that get stolen (or almost stolen) on here. Shiit. This isn't a place to post every single goddamn car in Atlanta.

And your car doesn't get "almost" stolen. It either is or it isn't. Later, QD.

cactusEG
09-28-2008, 10:23 PM
I hate going to that mall with my car.

Benefit
09-28-2008, 10:29 PM
lol ive parked at malls a couple times , but no longer than an hour, and usually end up checking on it alot

9ussy
09-28-2008, 10:51 PM
i havent taken my car to the mall yet! b/c i've been very paranoid... i get paranoid even at walmart... its crazy.. i've worked to hard for my car for it to get stolen.... well its good to hear you car wasn't stolen.. :goodjob:

ed_gm90
09-28-2008, 11:46 PM
shoot, you should park under a camera. (if you park by the movies.)

EmminoDaGreat
09-28-2008, 11:47 PM
I kind of want to bait someone, and make sure they dont eever want/try to steal a car again...

9ussy
09-28-2008, 11:57 PM
shoot, you should park under a camera. (if you park by the movies.)

yea but you can't always park where you want too.. :no:

LeX
09-29-2008, 02:04 AM
ive parked in weird places over there and never had an issue, but i guess i don't have a honda. My maxima needed a chip in the key which at least made it a little harder

GSRtegŪ
09-29-2008, 02:46 AM
Chris :no:

Just_CHill
09-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Chris :no:
Lol, I know man. But I learned my lesson.

Black R
09-29-2008, 08:08 AM
discover mills is a known hotspot for car theft.

don't leave any car you care about unattended there.

whizkid
09-29-2008, 12:46 PM
big ups to your killswitches saved ya car:goodjob:

dumb fu.cken theives

eYezs1ck
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
ive always taken my cars to discover mills and never had a problem. the best parking at discover mills is at the AMC top deck where you are isolated from all the cars under the camera.

MR.EM1
10-07-2008, 11:00 AM
I kind of want to bait someone, and make sure they dont eever want/try to steal a car again...

i want to do the same sh1t man...

bowdown201
10-07-2008, 11:49 AM
damn man glad to hear they werent able to stel it.

UpSideDownDesi
10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
if i take suby or rx-7 out...i park it in the handicap.

Ronsam2006
10-07-2008, 02:22 PM
if i take suby or rx-7 out...i park it in the handicap.
Sunny, not everyone steals their grandpa's handicap parking sign.

Oh and damn glad the OP put those kill switches.

jwrape
10-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Man, the Mall is a bad place for Honda products. Kill switches are the ONLY way to go.

DC2NR
10-07-2008, 03:07 PM
sucks to hear that ... 10 minutes at any mall and I'm already draggin my gf out to the car to go home. Lol ..

good thing they didn't get your car.

p3tey2
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
be careful man..there are alot of foks tryin to get nice cars for free =[

southside
10-08-2008, 10:56 AM
If she was still sitting there I would have walked up and be like BAM! and start kicking her shi.t .

southside
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I know a dude that had two killswitches, they tried to steal his car so many times it wasnt funny.Every nite he would wake up and be like dang they got in it again.

evokenny
10-08-2008, 02:00 PM

yeah that area is a hotspot, ive had one of my friends teggy stolen there one time, it was found hours later stripped to the max, imma do that one day though , very great idea emminodagreat, to teach them a lesson, imma just buy a teg, ek, or eg and roll with a friend there then sit in your friends car near by but not to close and when they come and try to make a hit on your car, jump out of your friends car with baseball bats or a group of your friends make sure your friends car is tinted like 15% hahaha so they cant see through your friends window ...and beat the living day lights out of them to teach them not to steal anymore that would be halarious LOL

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 02:04 PM
this si why we cant have nice things

RandomGuy
10-08-2008, 02:57 PM
this si why we cant have nice thingswordplay: 9.5
omgwtfpunintended?!: 10

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
wordplay: 9.5
omgwtfpunintended?!: 10

Yeah but is it good enough for the gold?

southside
10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
still wonder y i dont drive a hondaI know some people that will come get your Cheby,Too!:lmfao: Thefts dont have limits on restriction on what they steal.

BadassVic
10-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I know some people that will come get your Cheby,Too!:lmfao: Thefts dont have limits on restriction on what they steal.

So you know some Thieves and you don't report them ? wow..:no:

mk4r34
10-08-2008, 11:26 PM
NO F**KING WAY!!!BRO MY CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!... I parked my Red 92 EG hatch(flat black hood,grey primered pass fender) around in front of the skate park for right at an hour around 7:45pm came out and it was gone!!!...parked next to me was some chick with three kids in the back seat!!!...I guarantee you it was prob the same people we are talking about....all I remember seeing was a beat up 97 black accord with chromies and either white headlights or HID's rollin around....man if you or anyone have any leads please let me know ASAP!!!!!!...and keep a look out for a full titanium exhaust,15 bronze Konigs,and a B16a w/ brand new aluminum radiator for sale..here's a pic if you could keep a look out I'd appreciate it!!!!!!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/mk4r34/P5290638-1.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/mk4r34/P5290640.jpg

So after buying a radiator from SammyPain in Lawrenceville, my girl and I decided to go to the mall to kill some time. I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I'm always paranoid about my car. I park it in a nice clear area (beside a GTO and a Acura TL thinking they would draw attention away from my car LOL) and got ready to go. THANK GOD I always deploy my two killswitches. Went in the mall, ate, walked around, and came out. As I was arriving to my car, I noticed that a BEATUP RED EG SEDAN took off kind fast from the other side of the parking lot. So, the first thing I think is they were messing with my car. But from the outside there were no signs. But as I went to unlock my passenger side door (I ALWAYS lock my doors, even at home!!!), I noticed that instead of unlocking it, I locked it! So that was warning #1. Open my door and I hear music playing, which means my car is on WITHOUT my keys being in the ignition. Then I take a look at the ignition and find that it has been snatched out and tampered with. :2up:NO FUKKING WAY!!!:2up:

So yeah, lesson learned! Always engage the killswitches and never go back to a mall with my car. What's funny is my g/f was just tell me that no one wants to steal my car! LOLOL! Priceless look on her face that day.:lmfao:

Also, not sure about this much but it makes too much since. Apparently there was a watchout car. Didn't think she (African American female, dark complection) was cause she was still in the same spot just sitting in her NAVY BLUE EK SEDAN WITH CROME 15'S OR 16'S. The only real reason I say she was a part of it cause she was in plain view of my car and the isle I was walking down. As I was fixing my car back to run, she was still just sitting there looking at me every so often. Also when I got into my car, my rear view mirror was turned at an extreme angle. My g/f actually though of the "It may have been pointing to her" theory. She turned it back to what she though it looked like with no adjusting to her first guess and the mirror was looking straight at that car. So watch out for that bi.tch too!!!!

Sixth_Vang
10-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Man...**** those people. Sympathy goes out to you dude. And to the OP i'm glad your car didn't get stolen, great call on the killswitch. To the rest, it's bull**** that we have to feel that insecure about our vehicles. ****en' bastards....

Just_CHill
10-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Sorry to hear that dude. I hope they catch who's stealing these cars. Wish it was martial law so that I could fukk some shit up!!

Ronsam2006
10-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Damn two victims??? That just sucks

BadassVic
10-09-2008, 06:42 PM
NO F**KING WAY!!!BRO MY CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!... I parked my Red 92 EG hatch(flat black hood,grey primered pass fender) around in front of the skate park for right at an hour around 7:45pm came out and it was gone!!!...parked next to me was some chick with three kids in the back seat!!!...I guarantee you it was prob the same people we are talking about....all I remember seeing was a beat up 97 black accord with chromies and either white headlights or HID's rollin around....man if you or anyone have any leads please let me know ASAP!!!!!!...and keep a look out for a full titanium exhaust,15 bronze Konigs,and a B16a w/ brand new aluminum radiator for sale..here's a pic if you could keep a look out I'd appreciate it!!!!!!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/mk4r34/P5290638-1.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/mk4r34/P5290640.jpg

HOLY SH*ITTTTTTT DUDE I saw this car like 2 days ago on Grayson hwy by the QT in lawrenceville!! ill keep look out ..i live a mile from the QT!

mk4r34
10-11-2008, 04:45 PM
No SH*T!!!...well they stolen it wednesday night around 7:50-8:00pm from Discover Mall....you see which direction they were going??..it's got to be the same people doing this at Gwinnett Mall too!!!!!...I have a fu**ed up sense that the security or Lance impound is in on it...a bunch of people think so..cause when I saw the surveilance cameras it was pointless!!..she couldn't even zoom in on what happened...and she rushed everything like she didn't give a sh*t!!!..there's my car then she went back and it was gone??..so I picked it up (look at it)from Lance impound in Lawrenceville today and they took EVERYTHING!!!...this time they got my motor!!..so if anyone would keep an eye out for a XSi B16a/J1 trans /PR3 ecu w/Mugen valve cover brand new aluminum radiator,15 Konigs,full titanium catback exhaust that's all i want back...this car is so busted I don't have the funds to rebuild it again...but,please keep a lookout on the parts section or at meets cause im pass that point to do some damage to someone!!id appreciate it!!

HOLY SH*ITTTTTTT DUDE I saw this car like 2 days ago on Grayson hwy by the QT in lawrenceville!! ill keep look out ..i live a mile from the QT!

mk4r34
10-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Well my car has already been stolen twice!!once from gwinnett mall(last year) and now discover mall...both in October while it was raining...I noticed on the video cams the rain reflects so you really can't see ish at night!!!...i really want to plant a car there or something and either beat the fu**ing lesson out of them or install a lojack or something and find out where exactly they are parting these cars at!!!..we all know where they drop it off..I'm just more blown away that they keep getting away with it this long!!!!...this sh*t has got to stop!!

Sorry to hear that dude. I hope they catch who's stealing these cars. Wish it was martial law so that I could fukk some shit up!!

Tech5
10-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Sold my Honda because of this shltt right here Sorry to hear guys

turboSOHC
10-13-2008, 11:17 AM
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

gsrboost400
10-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Damn!!! Good thing for those kill switches

dariolombia
10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
just call ill watch ur car like a day care service i live 2min away from discover so hit me up any time u goin lol

DC2NR
10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
just call ill watch ur car like a day care service i live 2min away from discover so hit me up any time u goin lol

hmm ... sounds :ninja:

Mr.Big
10-15-2008, 01:21 PM

A man good u came in time bra!!
I went to Discover Mills Mall just to see a damn movie with my girl. I even park in front of a camera and they still got it. Ever since I got my car back it never drove right after that. But i wish i would have came back to my area to see the same damn movie. I wish i would have came outside sooner. But I live and i learn.. But I still want to know who took my integra.

240sxsr
10-19-2008, 10:43 PM
put a 2way pager alarm on your car and take out the locking pin from the key hole [both side]..

amandDA
10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
dam

EF9 with LS
10-20-2008, 12:05 PM
kill switches always work

87 Turbo II
10-27-2008, 03:28 PM
It makes me happy that my car is hard to start and easy to flood if you don't know exactly how to do it. Tricky Carburetor ftw!

STRteg
10-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Yeah i think we should try and get together one day a couple of us and set up a bait car if anyone wants to get in on it pm me and we can set something up some high school punks stole my boys teg not even a week ago this needs to stop and the po po's dont care they didnt even go to my friends house they did a damn report over the phone f**kin crazy but yeah if anyone wants to do it pm me

DVSRX-7
11-19-2008, 07:02 PM
this is the same reson y i dont take my 7 anywhere... if i go sumwhere i make sure everything is locked and i have all my switches on the off position.. then i double check..

GSRtegŪ
11-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah i think we should try and get together one day a couple of us and set up a bait car if anyone wants to get in on it pm me and we can set something up some high school punks stole my boys teg not even a week ago this needs to stop and the po po's dont care they didnt even go to my friends house they did a damn report over the phone f**kin crazy but yeah if anyone wants to do it pm me

Now that sounds like an idea, but it could get dangerous if not done right.

SiRed94
11-19-2008, 10:33 PM

This idea has been brought up several times. Nobody ever carries it out. Plus, you are only stopping one of the millions of car thieves. Not to mention, there are so many areas for a number of things to go wrong. But, fuck it I'm down. I have no problem with planting a hot gun on someone and double tapping them in the face.

B18c1Turboed
11-20-2008, 04:29 PM
You guys are funny, The guys that are stealing your cars are reading this shit!!!! I know the crew that steals car from gwinnett area, i have posted it so many times already. As matter of fact one was just arrested driving a stolen car, He is the same crew i told everyone about 2 years ago.

The car was stolen from Discover mills mall and they caught him down in Henry county! Same peson that i have been saying for last 2 years!! He is a member on this board!!!

ebkmike
11-20-2008, 07:12 PM
i know who you talking about!

You guys are funny, The guys that are stealing your cars are reading this shit!!!! I know the crew that steals car from gwinnett area, i have posted it so many times already. As matter of fact one was just arrested driving a stolen car, He is the same crew i told everyone about 2 years ago.

The car was stolen from Discover mills mall and they caught him down in Henry county! Same peson that i have been saying for last 2 years!! He is a member on this board!!!

Franco Tirador
12-19-2008, 11:23 AM
x2

hecks yeah, man, i just want to catch someone trying to steal my Shyeet, ill beat the crap out of them til i see blood and immobolize them, or, i dont know if i would go to jail or not, but i would fill them with some lead, ( i have to check with the police department to see if i would go to jail for shooting someone trying to steal my car, if i would go to jail, ill just shoot their arms and legs a bunch of times so they cant use them) i have no mercy for theives man, i have worked so freakin hard for everything on my car its not even funny, the only outside fund i have receved for this car was like $60 someone gave me for my birthday, it went straignt into the car, and some jackass thinks he can just take my carp? HElllllll nooooo

GSRtegŪ
12-19-2008, 10:54 PM
x2

hecks yeah, man, i just want to catch someone trying to steal my Shyeet, ill beat the crap out of them til i see blood and immobolize them, or, i dont know if i would go to jail or not, but i would fill them with some lead, ( i have to check with the police department to see if i would go to jail for shooting someone trying to steal my car, if i would go to jail, ill just shoot their arms and legs a bunch of times so they cant use them) i have no mercy for theives man, i have worked so freakin hard for everything on my car its not even funny, the only outside fund i have receved for this car was like $60 someone gave me for my birthday, it went straignt into the car, and some jackass thinks he can just take my carp? HElllllll nooooo

You wont do half what you say to the thief.

Franco Tirador
12-22-2008, 02:23 AM
You wont do half what you say to the thief.

the only way what you're saying would be if they are deep, which in that case a small shootout would occur, or something, but if its only one or two of them, dawg believe me they wont walk away,

see just the fact that i catch you trying to break into my car, gives me a huge green light to do you in, i prefer hands on, but you never know these day, my only fear would be the outcome, going to court and all that crap, those attorneys can be ridiculously persuasive, which i admire that about them, but its no good when its against you

but anyhow, my current car is super stock right now, and its an auto, it's not "Clean" like these other civics around, i mean in reality what would you do if you caught someone breaking into your car?

con
12-22-2008, 07:58 AM
glad your car wasn't stolen.......hell, I haven't had an import in 2 yrs and even then I utilized kill switches. on top of that, I would pull the plug on my MSD and fuel pump fuse also.

sad thing is that it seems as if most of the crooks these days work for tow companies. snatch your whole car regardless of what's in it. can't say that I miss having a car with thousands in mods that standard insurance wouldn't cover.

I don't have these concerns now though, I drive a beat up bruiser and the only real value is the engine & sound system which can easily be replaced. the other ride is completely stock and insurance would kick back any losses there.