PDA

View Full Version : ABC News: Match-o-Matic 2

bigdare23
09-27-2008, 11:11 PM
I was emailed this a few weeks back to check it out. Basically, it's just a little survey with quotes that both candidates said, and you pick out the one that describes your opinion on the topic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchOMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

So take the test post up your results.

According to the this, Obama is the man for me.

tdurr
09-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Obama is the man for me too. interesting lil thing tho lol..

Nubz
09-28-2008, 01:54 AM
i got mccain

Brick
09-28-2008, 05:18 AM
Should add a poll so people can show who they matched with.

McCain for me.

4dmin
09-28-2008, 10:18 AM
i'll add the poll but people should post up their actual results so there isn't as much BS to this ;)

Mine was obama 8/13

blaknoize
09-28-2008, 12:50 PM
Of course... its obama

BB6dohcvtec
09-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Everything Obama except immigration issues.

japan4racing
09-28-2008, 06:00 PM
i had an overwhelming(sp) mccain victory...and thats who i happen to be voting for

4dmin
09-28-2008, 06:01 PM
i had an overwhelming(sp) mccain victory...and thats who i happen to be voting for

screen shot or BS

BanginJimmy
09-28-2008, 07:42 PM
McCain by a long shot, 11/13.

On a side note, I am pretty liberal on social issues.

Someone tell me how to post a screen shot and I will.

edit: my screen shot

4dmin
09-28-2008, 07:45 PM
McCain by a long shot, 11/13.

On a side note, I am pretty liberal on social issues.

Someone tell me how to post a screen shot and I will.

print screen button, paste it into an editor like paint, save it, and attach it to your post :cheers:

alpine_aw11
09-28-2008, 07:59 PM
7/6 McCain. I've pretty much been undecided the whole time, and btw I cant get the screen print to work so just take my word for it.

japan4racing
09-28-2008, 08:07 PM
screen shot or BS

why is it bs??? i had more in the mccain column than in the obama column that so unbeleivable?

here i did it again and actually hit all the mccain points....perhaps because it was the same questions and i had an unfair advantage of knowing who said what...regardless, the first time i did it it was 10/3 mccain.

here is a screen shot of my second attempt:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/japan4racing/iabs.jpg

if i had said i got the same results about obama would you have said anything at all?

4dmin
09-29-2008, 08:14 AM
why is it bs??? i had more in the mccain column than in the obama column that so unbeleivable?

here i did it again and actually hit all the mccain points....perhaps because it was the same questions and i had an unfair advantage of knowing who said what...regardless, the first time i did it it was 10/3 mccain.

here is a screen shot of my second attempt:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/japan4racing/iabs.jpg

if i had said i got the same results about obama would you have said anything at all?

BS b/c you didn't post it the first time... just adding to the poll w/o results obviously make your post grey. if you don't understand that then obviously it isn't worth me explaining.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Mine was McCain, 12/13 (I don't know how to post the pic or I would.)

BanginJimmy
09-29-2008, 09:23 AM
print screen button, paste it into an editor like paint, save it, and attach it to your post :cheers:

here you go if you still have the screen up

ShooterMcGavin
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM
9/13 for mccain

japan4racing
09-29-2008, 10:20 AM
BS b/c you didn't post it the first time... just adding to the poll w/o results obviously make your post grey. if you don't understand that then obviously it isn't worth me explaining.

look dude im not gonna argue with you. i know what my first results were. i dont see why you singled me out though. there were 5 ppl before me that posted who they got and didnt post a pic..why me? i told you what my first outcome was...if thats not good enough for you then oh well. maybe later on tonight when i get off work i will hop in the time machine and go back and get a screen shot for you so you can sleep at night :screwy:

Mike Lowrey
09-29-2008, 10:25 AM

4dmin
09-29-2008, 10:26 AM
look dude im not gonna argue with you. i know what my first results were. i dont see why you singled me out though. there were 5 ppl before me that posted who they got and didnt post a pic..why me? i told you what my first outcome was...if thats not good enough for you then oh well. maybe later on tonight when i get off work i will hop in the time machine and go back and get a screen shot for you so you can sleep at night :screwy:

there were 5 people before me that posted w/o as well ... so techinically it would be impossible for me to ask them to retake b/c they already know the answers. dont' get your pantys in a wad b/c i put up "screen shot or BS"... i asked you basically at the same time as you posted it wasn't like i posted hours later. trying to keep it somewhat true other then people just posting up "mccain/obama all the way" :rolleyes:

japan4racing
09-29-2008, 10:38 AM
whatever man...i took the test, mccain beat out obama with my answers and i stated thats who im voting for in the election. im not here trying to get you to drink the mccain kool-aid. i was simply posting my relsults. go after those other ppl..they may actually have somthing to prove and they may get into a debate with you..i on the other hand have nothing to prove. im voting for mccain and thats it...dont believe me???? thats fine..because i honestly cant believe anyone would vote for obama!