PDA

View Full Version : Looks like there's another roach running around IA

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:31 PM
That goes by the name, G.C - http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=18448

Apparently this dumbass thinks that my signature is emo. Aren't you like 13?

Grow some hair on your balls and discover the wonder that is vagina before you try to play with the big boys.

Scotsman
09-27-2008, 05:32 PM
the sig is not emo , YOU are emo , lol

osnap
09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
i noticed you were being rather quiet recently. lol bout time.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
He came at me with the random'est post evar. Emo? Forrealz?

EJ25RUN
09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
emo police! :police: :police: :police:

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Someone link that retard to this thread please. I'd like to see this dumbass attempt to over come me.

FasTech
09-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Another ghey thread! Oh well, he called you emo.... No need to cry and cut yourself about it! And if he's 13, howcome your trying to fight with a kid?!?!?

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Another ghey thread! Oh well, he called you emo.... No need to cry and cut yourself about it! And if he's 13, howcome your trying to fight with a kid?!?!?
You obviously don't know who I am. You lameass, shiitstain.

Also, why do you use so many question marks and exclamation marks?

Scotsman
the sig is not emo , YOU are emo , lolx2:taun:

jew_boy
whats with all this hostility

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:51 PM
x2:taun:
Sorry I didn't respond to your post. You just can't afford one of my retorts, which is why you got ignored. This'll be the last time I respond without getting something worthy in return.

FasTech
09-27-2008, 05:52 PM
You obviously don't know who I am. You lameass, shiitstain.

Also, why do you use so many question marks and exclamation marks?

I could care less who the fvck you are! And their you go again with your childish name calling..... Just like a stupid punk! And don't worry about my question marks and exclamation points.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:53 PM
whats with all this hostility
What's with your username? Jew_boy? Sounds like the kind of pop culture reference a gay dude would call himeself.

Scotsman
09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Sorry I didn't respond to your post. You just can't afford one of my retorts, which is why you got ignored. This'll be the last time I respond without getting something worthy in return.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: CHILLAX HOMO!!!!!!

turbosx©
seriously tho who are you? And so what he called you emo? Please go into extreme detail using cliff notes.

Thanks

Maniacc
I could care less who the fvck you are! And their you go again with your childish name calling..... Just like a stupid punk! And don't worry about my question marks and exclamation points.
Once again, you express your desire for a really big diick in your mouth. Is that what angers you about people who call you names? Is it that they won't share their genitals with your lubed-up donut shaped face?

If you can't handle a thread full of minor insults, then just give up in life.

Scotsman
09-27-2008, 05:55 PM
seriously tho who are you? And so what he called you emo? Please go into extreme detail using cliff notes.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:56 PM

Thanks
I'm Rick James you stupid f*ck.

But, uhh, I've been on IA for quite some time and have never seen you post. Who you be?

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:57 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Made me giggle too.

jew_boy
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
What's with your username? Jew_boy? Sounds like the kind of pop culture reference a gay dude would call himeself.

im the gay one, cause i make a screen name called "jew_boy" and yet your crying cause someone called you emo over the internet.. :thinking: ok

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 05:59 PM
im the gay one, cause i make a screen name called "jew_boy" and yet your crying cause someone called you emo over the internet.. :thinking: ok
Jesus f*cking dumbass christ! You guys are missing the f*cking point!

IA is seriously full of f*cking retards now a days! Goddamn, someone f*cking shoot me in my f*cking head already!

FasTech
09-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Once again, you express your desire for a really big diick in your mouth. Is that what angers you about people who call you names? Is it that they won't share their genitals with your lubed-up donut shaped face?

If you can't handle a thread full of minor insults, then just give up in life.

Wow, took you that long to think of something to say that I doubt will make anyone laught! And again, I'm alittle more mature than you apparently.. so I'm not gonna waste my time thinking of some killer cool comeback as you all call them.

Is that what you did emo boy! Go pray or something and control your anger problems! Thanks have a nice day

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Wow, took you that long to think of something to say that I doubt will make anyone laught! And again, I'm alittle more mature than you apparently.. so I'm not gonna waste my time thinking of some killer cool comeback as you all call them.

Is that what you did emo boy! Go pray or something and control your anger problems! Thanks have a nice day
Instead of wasting your time typing all of that, why couldn't you have just ignored my post and have gone away? Show's how much you care. lmfao, you're really a dumbf*ck. I remember when your ass was a noob, all lost and confused.

Now you think you're some member who people will take serious. Guess those fancy little rep blocks got to your head.

turbosx©
09-27-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm Rick James you stupid f*ck.

But, uhh, I've been on IA for quite some time and have never seen you post. Who you be?

lol, you've been here for 9 months and you call the quite sometime? to each there own. Btw you are the only one looking stupid, because everyone is in here for laughs :cheers: .

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:04 PM
lol, you've been here for 9 months and you call the quite sometime? to each there own. Btw you are the only one looking stupid, because everyone is in here for laughs :cheers: .
Selfpwn.

Slow_EF
09-27-2008, 06:04 PM

IA is seriously full of f*cking retards now a days! Goddamn, someone f*cking shoot me in my f*cking head already!

:lmfao:

:ninja:

Motivation
09-27-2008, 06:06 PM

wow, Maniac has been here since 05 or something like that I believe... Obviously, someone has not paid any attention in the past few months...

dohc4.6sc
09-27-2008, 06:07 PM

FasTech
Instead of wasting your time typing all of that, why couldn't you have just ignored my post and have gone away? Show's how much you care. lmfao, you're really a dumbf*ck. I remember when your ass was a noob, all lost and confused.

Now you think you're some member who people will take serious. Guess those fancy little rep blocks got to your head.

Ok then! Well I have more import things to do than waste my time on you.

Maniacc
wow, Maniac has been here since 05 or something like that I believe... Obviously, someone has not paid any attention in the past few months...
QFT. This guy's not as dumb as some of you.

He's cool in my book, because his username starts with the letter M.

turbosx©
09-27-2008, 06:08 PM
lol I was thinking that when I when saw the sn. But with that it explains alot.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:09 PM
lol I was thinking that when I when saw the sn. But with that it explains alot.
No E-beef with you.

Don't you know Swoll and Jamal?

Scotsman
09-27-2008, 06:10 PM

IA is seriously full of f*cking retards now a days! Goddamn, someone f*cking shoot me in my f*cking head already!http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/big_preme/Gifs/clickboomboomboom.gif

turbosx©
09-27-2008, 06:10 PM
yes I do??? :thinking: :thinking:

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Ok then! Well I have more import things to do than waste my time on you.
Then stop f*cking responding you dumbass.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:12 PM
yes I do
Then you're aight in my book.

Slow_EF
09-27-2008, 06:13 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/big_preme/Gifs/clickboomboomboom.gif

:lmfao: .......http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg

turbosx©
09-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Then you're aight in my book.

:cheers: try not to have to much fun.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:15 PM
ITT: A lot of people showed how f*cking stupid they are.

The person responsible for this thread's creation didn't even post here, but I got what I wanted. Hahah, thanks to everyone's stupidity.

Slow_EF
09-27-2008, 06:16 PM

Something like this? :lmfao:

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/797/1187311956703xe5.jpg

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Something like this? :lmfao:
I don't know who you are, but yes, exactly like that. lol He was too busy to play. Pfft, riiight.

x Resilience
09-27-2008, 07:32 PM

Lol. :lmao:

I don't know who's grammar/spelling is worse, yours or 350ZFTW.