PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE for a speeding ticket?

RL...
09-27-2008, 01:12 PM
......:ninja:

Me86Rob
09-27-2008, 01:51 PM
maybe you should stop driving. you have gotten 3 ticekts in the past week and a half?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195613
thats just bad luck man. anyway, sometimes, when you pleed not guilty, the cop will flake out and not show to court, and if that happens, you go free. just hope for that, but i got a ticket being paced, and said fvck it and pled NO LO. but ya dude. roll slow with windows down bro. lol

RL...
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
maybe you should stop driving. you have gotten 3 ticekts in the past week and a half?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195613
thats just bad luck man. anyway, sometimes, when you pleed not guilty, the cop will flake out and not show to court, and if that happens, you go free. just hope for that, but i got a ticket being paced, and said fvck it and pled NO LO. but ya dude. roll slow with windows down bro. lol

yup 3 tickets in the last week and a half... ****ing cops.:2up: I'm getting my tint re-done to be 35% unfortunately...But I really wasn't speeding...:D

But I will plead not guilty **** the bs, and **** the POLICE.

Elbow
09-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I love when idiots say **** the police because they did something wrong.

Me86Rob
09-27-2008, 01:58 PM
dude you lose. im sorry. thats just bad. anyway good luck. i know how the cops be all over us nissan ppl

osnap
09-27-2008, 01:59 PM
I love when idiots say **** the police because they did something wrong.quoted for the motherfukking truth.

Motivation
09-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Also, sometimes pleading not guilty, will be a bigger fine because you are taking up the courts time with the case. That is if they find you guilty...

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-27-2008, 02:05 PM
How about fuk you and your driving skills?

Catnip
09-27-2008, 02:13 PM
How about fuk you

I always knew you had teh ghey.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Aww your girlfriend let you drive her car?

Catnip
09-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Aww your girlfriend let you drive her car?

lol, are you referring to the insurance check in my sig?

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-27-2008, 02:27 PM
You got a check for someone "that hit you from behind."

WOW.

Dude, leave IA right now.

Catnip
09-27-2008, 02:31 PM
You got a check for someone "that hit you from behind."

WOW.

Dude, leave IA right now.

Yes, it's called rear-ending someone; the person in the back is at fault. I know this confuses you because we're talking vehicles, not you and your father, but stick with me (that probably confused you too). I get money for my damaged vehicle.

FasTech
09-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Sucks to be you! Been there, the day after my 16th birthday I was driving around being cool and all and got a 68 in a 45! It sucked.

slostang
09-27-2008, 03:41 PM
i passed a cop running radar doing 85+ on i-20 today and never slowed down.

Catnip
09-27-2008, 03:42 PM
i passed a cop running radar doing 85+ on i-20 today and never slowed down.
you're a badass though

slostang
09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
you're a badass though

and i was in a civic, the cop must have thought the radar gun was broke.

G.C
09-27-2008, 03:54 PM
^^ lmfao. ahhah.

but back to the topic. if this was not on video/radar then go plead not guilty. but most of the police vehicle now are equipped with video camera.

G.C
09-27-2008, 03:55 PM
3 ticket in a week and a half tho.... i'm surprised your license is not suspended.

EJ25RUN
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
****ing cops.:2up:

doing 65 in a 45 on mall of ga blvd

...But I really wasn't speeding...:D
and **** the POLICE.

Ill wait for QD to have his input on this.

Catnip
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
you watchin speed, mang?

quickdodge®
09-27-2008, 04:36 PM
I got pulled over last night apparently doing 65 in a 45 on mall of ga blvd. I asked why he thought I was doing 65 and he said he paced me with his vehicle. I did not admit guilt to the officer, and I plan on pleading not guilty, and representing myself if I have to. Does anyone know how well this will hold up in court? I mean it sounds like it's just his word against mine, because he has no real proof. The only proof he has is that he SAYS when he was behind me his speedo supposedly said 65, which meant I was supposedly doing 65...BS! By the way, I was not speeding, I was going 55, which is only 10 over. Any advice on anything will help, thanks.

You have got to be the most fuccing stupid "driver" on the site.

The only advice for you is to quit driving altogether. Goddamn I hate idiots. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-27-2008, 04:44 PM
yup 3 tickets in the last week and a half... ****ing cops.:2up: I'm getting my tint re-done to be 35% unfortunately...But I really wasn't speeding...:D

But I will plead not guilty **** the bs, and **** the POLICE.

Why is it "fucc the police?" How come they're in the wrong for you being a moron? Were they the ones that tinted your windows? Were the ones depressing your gas pedal causing your goddamn car to speed? You don't belong anywhere behind the wheel of a car any more than a walrus belongs in Death Valley. You're the type of dude that makes other, civil, humans wish de-evolution would transpire.

"..But I really wasn't speeding"

HOLY GODDAMN **** MOTHER****ING ***** ASS LYING IDIOT MOTHER****ER!!!!!

How in the **** did you manage to pull this off? You just said in your first ****ing post that were only speeding in 10mph over and then in this mother****ing post, you say you weren't speeding? What in the goddamn **** is wrong with you you ****ing spineless ****? Saying you have **** for brains is an insult to **** all over the world. OH ****ING **** AT YOUR LACK OF ****ING ANY FORM OF COMMON ****ING SENSE!!!

Later, goddamnit, QD.

slostang
09-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Why is it "fucc the police?" How come they're in the wrong for you being a moron? Were they the ones that tinted your windows? Were the ones depressing your gas pedal causing your goddamn car to speed? You don't belong anywhere behind the wheel of a car any more than a walrus belongs in Death Valley. You're the type of dude that makes other, civil, humans wish de-evolution would transpire.

How in the **** did you manage to pull this off? You just said in your first ****ing post that were only speeding in 10mph over and then in this mother****ing post, you say you weren't speeding? What in the goddamn **** is wrong with you you ****ing spineless ****? Saying you have **** for brains is an insult to **** all over the world. OH ****ING **** AT YOUR LACK OF ****ING ANY FORM OF COMMON ****ING SENSE!!!

Later, goddamnit, QD.

lulz +3 :goodjob:

blaknoize
09-27-2008, 04:46 PM
and i was in a civic, the cop must have thought the radar gun was broke.lololol:lmfao: I woulda thought the same

EJ25RUN
09-27-2008, 04:53 PM

Later, goddamnit, QD.

Ask and you shall receive.

EJ25RUN
09-27-2008, 04:58 PM
you watchin speed, mang?

I was earlier for the Koni Challenge.

RL...
09-27-2008, 08:08 PM
You have got to be the most fuccing stupid "driver" on the site.

The only advice for you is to quit driving altogether. Goddamn I hate idiots. Later, QD.

LOl I'm the worst driver on the site because I got a speeding ticket! OMG, a speeding ticket! Shut your cocksucker *****, I'm sure everyone on this site has gotten a speeding ticket. 20 over omfg! LOL @ you for always blowing **** out of proportion, and for wasting all your time coming on this forum only to talk **** to ppl. I know your life sucks, but you should get a life you idiot.

Have a nice day!

RL...
09-27-2008, 08:10 PM

Later, goddamnit, QD.

LOL I know you are but what am I?

QD=biggest loser on IA. he's probably a short, fat, 40 yr. old virgin type with a napolean complex thinking he's the ****. LOL loser

alpine_aw11
09-27-2008, 08:22 PM
I was always under the understanding that if the cop does that they can't legally hold up the ticket in court, but I'm sure the law changed at some point. Might as well fight it, cops usually don't show up to court for little things like speeding tickets.

green91
09-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Yea they have these little signs on the side of the road.. that say speed limit... yea you shouldnt drive faster than they suggest. Its great advice.

RL...
09-27-2008, 08:31 PM
I was always under the understanding that if the cop does that they can't legally hold up the ticket in court, but I'm sure the law changed at some point. Might as well fight it, cops usually don't show up to court for little things like speeding tickets.

I will fight it. The cop has no tangible evidence. I'll be testing the whole innocent until proven guilty thing...since they have no proof I don't see how they can convict me...Anyway, court date is dec. 8th. I'm sure I'll post the results of the course then...FIGHT THA POWAAA, and Yes, **** THA POLICE

All the police I've encountered have been assholes on a power trip. As far as I'm concerned they're all crooked, and they can all die.

C-loS109
09-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Why does half of IA hang from QD's nutsack, like this post, and some other ones ive seen. i mean its really pathetic. really explain, i want to know. and im probably going to get flamed and negatived repped by QD and his b!tches but who really gives a **** just tell me why.

Elbow
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
LOL @ NissanRic3r

I have met QD, and he is cool as hell, and would BEAT your ass. He is far from your explanation.

And no not everyone has had a speeding ticket on this site sorry.

Police > You in court, ricers like you make some of the police hate car guys.

Saying all police can die? I hope the next one beats your wigger ass and ****s your mom. You ****ing immature **** sucking ******. Go drive your Gayxima off a ****ing cliff with your ugly ass tint and fast and the furious attitude.

collins
09-27-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL I know you are but what am I?

QD=biggest loser on IA. he's probably a short, fat, 40 yr. old virgin type with a napolean complex thinking he's the ****. LOL loser
:lmfao: short? fat? you've obviously never met him... :no: you can go back to ur corner now

Echonova
09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
I will fight it. The cop has no tangible evidence. I'll be testing the whole innocent until proven guilty thing...since they have no proof I don't see how they can convict me...Anyway, court date is dec. 8th. I'm sure I'll post the results of the course then...FIGHT THA POWAAA, and Yes, **** THA POLICE

All the police I've encountered have been assholes on a power trip. As far as I'm concerned they're all crooked, and they can all die.
Cop cars have calibrated speedometers, your car is close (unless you swapped to bigger rims and tires) from the factory, but the cops are dead nuts on. This is usually why you won’t get pulled over for less than 5mph over. Cops testimony is going to carry a lot more weight than yours, and the judge will also be looking at your record. 3 tickets in /whatever the time frame was... Judge will throw the book at you for wasting his time. If you really want to beat this ticket, find a good lawyer to argue your case for you. Someone who represents himself has a fool for a client.

Elbow
09-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah 3 tickets back to back, you are ****ED lol

RL...
09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Cop cars have calibrated speedometers, your car is close (unless you swapped to bigger rims and tires) from the factory, but the cops are dead nuts on. This is usually why you won’t get pulled over for less than 5mph over. Cops testimony is going to carry a lot more weight than yours, and the judge will also be looking at your record. 3 tickets in /whatever the time frame was... Judge will throw the book at you for wasting his time. If you really want to beat this ticket, find a good lawyer to argue your case for you. Someone who represents himself has a fool for a client.

I'm not arguing of whether or not his speedo is accurate or not, because I'm sure it is accurate. But what I'm going to argue is that he has no proof that I was n fact speeding. Just because he says his speedo read 65 won't hold up in court. He could just as easily say i was doing 70, or 90. It's his word against mine. His "wrod" won't hold up as evidence of me speeding. I don't have to prove my innocence here, there is no way for them to prove me guilty! The case is already mine.

RL...
09-27-2008, 11:38 PM
BTW simon, you should really stop following me around on this forum...You're like clay aiken, everyone knows your gay. Whether you come out or not. Later.

Catnip
09-27-2008, 11:54 PM
don't ask advice if you won't listen, jackass.

Motivation
09-28-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm not arguing of whether or not his speedo is accurate or not, because I'm sure it is accurate. But what I'm going to argue is that he has no proof that I was n fact speeding. Just because he says his speedo read 65 won't hold up in court. He could just as easily say i was doing 70, or 90. It's his word against mine. His "wrod" won't hold up as evidence of me speeding. I don't have to prove my innocence here, there is no way for them to prove me guilty! The case is already mine.

You really think a cops "wrod" (as you put it) won't hold up in court as enough evidence? If you really think that, you are sadly mistaken. It is like one of your friends, assuming you have them, coming up to you and telling you something. Are you going to take their word, or someone you have never met? Think about it. Judge is going to listen to the one who is wearing a badge, that is on the same side of the law as him, before he does you...

Also, have you ever started an intelligent thread? Each one you are on, you act like a jackass. You think everyone is "out to get you" and just trash talking. But look at how you come across, bro. You come across as a whiny, ignorant, punk ass kid, who thinks that he should get whatever he wants and everyone is below him. Open your eyes and see reality. It'll make life easier. Just man up, pay the ticket. Watch your speed next time. :goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
09-28-2008, 12:41 AM
BTW simon, you should really stop following me around on this forum...You're like clay aiken, everyone knows your gay. Whether you come out or not. Later.

You're a fucking dumbass motherfucker. Obey the laws, that's why we have them. Go ahead, and fight it. Let us all know how big the fine is, and if you even have your drivers, after 3 back to back tickets...but I'll stop here, stupid sh!ts like you never listen.

quickdodge®
09-28-2008, 12:49 AM
LOl I'm the worst driver on the site because I got a speeding ticket!

You ever heard the phrase, "it's hard to get the picture when you have a small screen?"

Probably not. So I don't expect you to get this point either. You know, what you don't know can't hurt you, so I think I'll start calling you Mr. Invincible. So we'll move on...

Yup. That's probably me. You have a lot to say, making me think you have diarrhea of the mouth. It's only too bad that you have constipation of the mind. Do you have to work at being an idiot or does it just come naturally? The biggest loser on this site? I'm sorry but how many threads have you made "this past week" crying about tickets you've received? How do you figure I'm the loser in this? Seriously. What is it about my posts that says that I'm a loser? I'd like for you to pretend, if only for a second or two, that you have any education worth showing off and answer that seriously.

"What makes you think that I'm a loser?"

I doubt you can. All you can say is that I'm a loser because I put you in your place. You say "fucc the police" because you fucced up. I'll personally go to your funeral when (not if) you die and sit and point and laugh and you and say, "damn that sucks that police didn't show up to save your life" when you needed them to. Is it pleasing to you that you've been exonerated of being smart? Do you like shedding the light on the fact that you're completely a waste? Before your "fucc the police" days, I think you're motto was "fucc education" wasn't it? Stupid fucc. Later, QD.

collins
09-28-2008, 01:34 AM

ummm.... u actually believe that? :lmfao: ur' fukked.... go ahead and get the lube... you'll need it

Motivation
09-28-2008, 01:36 AM
ummm.... u actually believe that? :lmfao: ur' fukked.... go ahead and get the lube... you'll need it

lol... maybe, from all his other post, he might not need it. Meaning, he might like it and not need lube... :gay:

sirkus
09-28-2008, 06:52 AM
I got pulled over last night apparently doing 65 in a 45 on mall of ga blvd. I asked why he thought I was doing 65 and he said he paced me with his vehicle. I did not admit guilt to the officer, and I plan on pleading not guilty, and representing myself if I have to. Does anyone know how well this will hold up in court? I mean it sounds like it's just his word against mine, because he has no real proof. The only proof he has is that he SAYS when he was behind me his speedo supposedly said 65, which meant I was supposedly doing 65...BS! By the way, I was not speeding, I was going 55, which is only 10 over. Any advice on anything will help, thanks.
Go and get your speedo re-calibrated. Take that with you and say the speedo said 10 under what you were really doing. Seen it work before.

Probably just be cheaper to do the damn speed limit though. :yes:

EJ25RUN
09-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Why does half of IA hang from QD's nutsack, like this post, and some other ones ive seen. i mean its really pathetic. really explain, i want to know. and im probably going to get flamed and negatived repped by QD and his b!tches but who really gives a **** just tell me why.

Because in making this thread, the OP should have realized the firestorm that was coming. I feel like me adding to the pile of making him realize that it is his fault and saying F the police is about as smart as saying......i like being a criminal.

Why did i ask for QD's input, he always gets to the point and speaks him mind fully about matters.

We don't "hang" on anything. Most of us know that QD keeps it real and lets idiots know how it is.

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 08:32 AM
I love when idiots say **** the police because they did something wrong.

reps to the OP for a waste of bandwidth.

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 08:37 AM
There are a bunch of idiots in this thread, forrealz. F*ck the popo, I speed, so what! It's not like this place is full of perfect little angels.

ETA: Here's my advice, if you plan on speeding or whatever, make sure you know there aren't any cops around you. I do it pretty much everytime I drive and you don't see me making threads on IA asking for 'advice.' I mean, I can always escape cause of the powa of my Subie, but I don't like to do that. My brakes are great too, so if I do every see a cop, I'm back in the speed limit with the quickness.

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 08:45 AM
There are a bunch of idiots in this thread, forrealz. F*ck the popo, I speed, so what! It's not like this place is full of perfect little angels.

not with people like yourself and c-los and the OP it isnt.

do the crime, do the time. have fun paying your fines.

the only difference between you 3 and everybody else on here is that we accepted the fact that it is our fault that we were driving irresponisbly, paid the man, learned that we do not like paying fines, and slowed down.

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 08:50 AM

the only difference between you 3 and everybody else on here is that we accepted the fact that it is our fault that we were driving irresponisbly, paid the man, learned that we do not like paying fines, and slowed down.
Stop your whining already.

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Stop your whining already.

what am i whining about again?

oh, it must be the 0 tickets i had this year and the 0 fines i paid. and the insurance discount i got for being a safe driver.....:idb:

C-loS109
09-28-2008, 08:52 AM

yeah its funny i made it to your list, since i didnt comment anything on the topic itself. ive gotten only one ticket, and it was because i was passing a car, yeah i was speeding and i payed it. so next time get your facts right.

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 08:53 AM
what am i whining about again?

oh, it must be the 0 tickets i had this year and the 0 fines i paid. and the insurance discount i got for being a safe driver.....:idb:
Thanks for that cute story. Make sure you let all your buddies down at swinging richards know how good of a driver you are. I'm sure they'd care.

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks for that cute story. Make sure you let all your buddies down at swinging richards know how good of a driver you are. I'm sure they'd care.

you dont see me making threads about it like the OP here...:idb: x2

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 08:57 AM
you dont see me making threads about it like the OP here...:idb: x2
Can you do something other than show me that your IQ is even lower than my dog's? Seriously.

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 09:04 AM
yeah its funny i made it to your list, .

its funny you gave me positive reps on accident.

:lmfao: :cheers:

ksniperfox
09-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Can you do something other than show me that your IQ is even lower than my dog's? Seriously.

thats all you got on me? come up with some good insults like QD would and ill listen. atleast his **** is illustrated with points of logic and reason. yours are lacking.

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 09:09 AM
thats all you got on me? come up with some good insults like QD would and ill listen. atleast his **** is illustrated with points of logic and reason. yours are lacking.
There isn't a human being on earth who will ever give you a win over me. You think a flame requires logic? You apparently don't know a thing about dishing flames. The best flame that ever came out of your mouth was when QD lit one of his farts, not realizing you were "working down there."

ETA: lmfao @ this nuthuggin' lameass!

Maniacc
09-28-2008, 09:21 AM
I guess he left his computer to go hide under his bed.

What a disappointment he turned out to be, cowering under his bed at the first sign of trouble.

Elbow
09-28-2008, 09:43 AM

ETA: Here's my advice, if you plan on speeding or whatever, make sure you know there aren't any cops around you. I do it pretty much everytime I drive and you don't see me making threads on IA asking for 'advice.' I mean, I can always escape cause of the powa of my Subie, but I don't like to do that. My brakes are great too, so if I do every see a cop, I'm back in the speed limit with the quickness.

Don't talk like that NissanRic3r is gonna think you all are friends and take you very seriously.

Elbow
09-28-2008, 09:46 AM

LOL following you around? Yeah haha. You make a dumb thread on here, I reply...

I don't think people think i'm gay, quite a few people on here know me. Nice try though dumb ****. As for you with your tight clothing and girly man figure, go pose next to more GTR's with ****** ass poses and take more pics of yourself. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
09-28-2008, 10:37 AM
There isn't a human being on earth who will ever give you a win over me.

Wow. You and I both know that isn't true. Later, QD.

C-loS109
09-28-2008, 10:52 AM
its funny you gave me positive reps on accident.

:lmfao: :cheers:

lol at your for thinking that. i dont give neg rep. i was just telling you to read before u post since i never said fvck the police or anything like that, and like i said, why do people jump on QD's nuts, and guess what buddy u just did by neg repping (which i dont care) and by saying "because hes right, and represents reason and logic. you have neither." lol, 1. u dont even know me, 2. is he some kind of god to you, some superior being you worship?

RL...
09-28-2008, 10:57 AM
LOL QD and Simon would get along great! All they do is postwhore in threads talking trash. They obviously have nothing better to do with their time than to talk trash to people on the internet. Losers...:no:

collins
09-28-2008, 11:00 AM
lol... maybe, from all his other post, he might not need it. Meaning, he might like it and not need lube... :gay:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Motivation again.

:( sorry homie, i tried

Tech5
09-28-2008, 11:08 AM

You can get a ticket now in Georgia for 3mph over , New georgia law

collins
09-28-2008, 11:12 AM
pwnt....

however, i didnt know that!!! thanks josh for the heads up!

Elbow
09-28-2008, 12:08 PM
LOL QD and Simon would get along great! All they do is postwhore in threads talking trash. They obviously have nothing better to do with their time than to talk trash to people on the internet. Losers...:no:

So true :goodjob: But if I see you in person I have no problem talking then as well lol.

quickdodge®
09-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Here's where the posts get shorter and the (alleged) flames get extinguished. You can tell you realize I'm right and on point when you start fizzling out.

Of course, this is the second time you've called me a "loser" and the second time you've been able to avoid providing proof of your claims. I guess we both know where you're issues really lie. Later, QD.