PDA

View Full Version : so who all have problems with...

flysi00
03-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Em car club i was a member till today when i said the hell with them. i was a member so i know all the stuff that was said that no one really knows and its funny how they think they going to take over the import sence isnt it ? i just dont get how it went from a no rule car lcub and lets all just be friends to an asshol** car club. and yes for them peolpe that are thinking oh he just join b/e he didnt have friends or his cars sucks your worrng i was one of the members that had a nice ride at elsa i think

Deaf Pimp
03-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Sorry, I think its funny how much extra drama has come around here because of the club. Its sad.

CSquared
03-20-2005, 11:41 PM
yeah i dont know what it is with car clubs down here. Back home(up north) most of the car clubs are no rules, hang out, talk shit, and have fun. None of that membership dues and certain number of mods bullshit.

I dont know anything about the club you quit... but that strict membership thing is gay none the less.

©hris
03-21-2005, 05:47 AM
ahem lol u were kicked out because ur ego is bigger than ur motor..... anyone in EM can back me up on that one..... u started talking shit to our members because of there times at the track on friday. U talk alot of shit Jon..... u said it urself that u couldnt get along w/ some of the members.... and EM isnt a place for you if u can't get along....see, u got on IA and started runnin ur mouth.... u can't just let things go can you? quit your whining

Chuckster
03-21-2005, 07:05 AM
and here goes the drama...

on ur marks get set...........BITCH!

AznTraitor
03-21-2005, 07:58 AM
ahem lol u were kicked out because ur ego is bigger than ur motor..... anyone in EM can back me up on that one..... u started talking shit to our members because of there times at the track on friday. U talk alot of shit Jon..... u said it urself that u couldnt get along w/ some of the members.... and EM isnt a place for you if u can't get along....see, u got on IA and started runnin ur mouth.... u can't just let things go can you? quit your whining

whoa, whoa, whoa....why dont YOU quit your whining? just admitt your club and car suck....and now it's known that it's slow.....and that one of your ex-members just spoke the truth on how you are a ass-hat....way to treat a ex- member...

I do remeber you saying over and over, how you guys were all friends for years before starting a club. Well, if you were my friend for "years" and talked that kinda shit to me, I'd beat the ever living piss out of you, and then sleep with your girlfriend and then make her dump you........hmmm......

but that's just me.

A.P. Photography
03-21-2005, 08:09 AM
:lmfao:

chrisdavis
03-21-2005, 08:35 AM
whoa, whoa, whoa....why dont YOU quit your whining? just admitt your club and car suck....and now it's known that it's slow.....and that one of your ex-members just spoke the truth on how you are a ass-hat....way to treat a ex- member...

I do remeber you saying over and over, how you guys were all friends for years before starting a club. Well, if you were my friend for "years" and talked that kinda shit to me, I'd beat the ever living piss out of you, and then sleep with your girlfriend and then make her dump you........hmmm......

but that's just me.

:lmfao:

b18hb
03-21-2005, 08:51 AM
car clubs are the ghey... you don't need a club hang out with people that share your interests (friends i think they're called) and not have a stupid sticker on your car making some sort of attempt at creativity. its a bunch of unnecessary rivalry and creates all this drama that all of you are oh so tired of.

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2005, 08:54 AM
Em car club i was a member till today when i said the hell with them. i was a member so i know all the stuff that was said that no one really knows and its funny how they think they going to take over the import sence isnt it ? i just dont get how it went from a no rule car lcub and lets all just be friends to an asshol** car club. and yes for them peolpe that are thinking oh he just join b/e he didnt have friends or his cars sucks your worrng i was one of the members that had a nice ride at elsa i think

OK, you at 1 meet and you are wondering why you are not in the club...Remove your head from you ass and move on.

Ruiner
03-21-2005, 09:08 AM

That made my head hurt...

Birthday:
April 26, 1986

That explains it.

flysi00
03-21-2005, 09:35 AM

first of yall chris i said i was out of the club no one kicked my ass out . and the shit talking yeah i was shit talk cuz i said if the best time for are team was a 15.5 we sorry as f** we need to get some more track cars . then here comes mazdaman say u know what jon u talk alot of shit and im like yeah i can cuz i know my car can run a 11.8 and yours runs like what a 15.5 and i said i wold be more then happy to take u on at the track anyday

flysi00
03-21-2005, 09:41 AM

but that's just me.

THANK YOU
they think they got a good team to take to the track auto cross nopi hin city etc etc when none of them cars are show cars,there cars are way to slow to be track cars now rich your MR2 could be a track car, auto cross no one has the suspension work done for that. its going to be a lil hard for that if they dont got the cars

flysi00
03-21-2005, 09:45 AM
OK, you at 1 meet and you are wondering why you are not in the club...Remove your head from you ass and move on.

HAHAHAHAHAH i was at all the meets u dumb f* i was talking with chris about this team before the first meet in grayson so shut the hell up if u dont know what your talking about

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Go bitch and whine somewhere else.....ass.

babygurl
03-21-2005, 10:47 AM
just drop this shit...move the fuck on we arent in high school anymore.......

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2005, 10:50 AM
THANK YOU
they think they got a good team to take to the track auto cross nopi hin city etc etc when none of them cars are show cars,there cars are way to slow to be track cars now rich your MR2 could be a track car, auto cross no one has the suspension work done for that. its going to be a lil hard for that if they dont got the cars

Since when is your car gods gift to track and autocross racing. I have the stock suspension on my MR2 and I know it will wipe your 240 in autocross. An autocross is mostly driver, not the car. I have no intention of making my car a drag car. I will hopefully be in the 12's after I install my new mods, which is decent, but not a "drag". I am looking for power and handling in an everyday car.

twkg
03-21-2005, 10:56 AM
....will someone please lock this thread before it turns into 174 posts of drama?

carrascopa
03-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Equal minds sucks.... and they have too many fat girls in it

babygurl
03-21-2005, 10:59 AM

you crack me up......with your comments

DJ XtRaK©
03-21-2005, 11:00 AM
[YAWN] my nuts are still stratchy...

flysi00
03-21-2005, 11:01 AM
....will someone please lock this thread before it turns into 174 posts of drama?

naw dont lock this theard lets have a talk

A.P. Photography
03-21-2005, 11:02 AM
:blah:

flysi00
03-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Since when is your car gods gift to track and autocross racing. I have the stock suspension on my MR2 and I know it will wipe your 240 in autocross. An autocross is mostly driver, not the car. I have no intention of making my car a drag car. I will hopefully be in the 12's after I install my new mods, which is decent, but not a "drag". I am looking for power and handling in an everyday car.

u see i didnt say anything about racing u my friend but if u do lets take that shit to the track my friend after i smoke your ass i know my friends would be more then happy to smoke your ass toooooo and autocross i dont care about that

twkg
03-21-2005, 11:04 AM
aight jon but ima stay outta this one

flysi00
03-21-2005, 11:05 AM
well they do suck but i dont know about the fat girl thing

DJ XtRaK©
03-21-2005, 11:05 AM

:gay:

Chuckster
03-21-2005, 11:17 AM
[YAWN] my nuts are still stratchy...

dude there is an ointment for that

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2005, 11:23 AM
u see i didnt say anything about racing u my friend but if u do lets take that shit to the track my friend after i smoke your ass i know my friends would be more then happy to smoke your ass toooooo and autocross i dont care about that

Are you speaking english? And, here we like to use a thing called PUNCTUATION! :goodjob:

P.S. I beleive that I stated, I have no intention of building a Drag car....

Thank you. Come again.

DJ XtRaK©
03-21-2005, 11:37 AM
dude there is an ointment for that

yeah...its been working for a few weeks...WOOOOOOO :bigok:

kilpatty43
03-21-2005, 11:41 AM
man why dont yall get the fuck over it already

DJ XtRaK©
03-21-2005, 11:42 AM
^ yeah

JoeCoolinATL
03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
haha car clubs are so lame :)

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Yeah.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
03-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Jon, I'm still wonderin... did your bro give you his car, cuz you keep referring it as if it was your's? If he did, what does he have now?

flysi00
03-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Jon, I'm still wonderin... did your bro give you his car, cuz you keep referring it as if it was your's? If he did, what does he have now?

shandy he has always had an teg so have i. the 240 was are project car its both of are's

u looking for members shandy ?

Brett
03-21-2005, 12:20 PM
THE BS IS GETTING OLD!!!

*** LOCKED ***

4dmin
03-21-2005, 12:27 PM