PDA

View Full Version : Random Road Rage Punk Knocked Out In Traffic Before Being Arrested.

DrivenMind
09-26-2008, 02:56 PM
This is a classic too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-79K6wpbwY

Also wtf is it with people in jackets pulling the jacket upward when they're trying to appear tough? Is that some sort of animal reaction to try and make yourself appear bigger? If you know you're going to fight anyway what the **** is the point of trying to intimidate each other?

j0nbunklah0m
09-26-2008, 03:43 PM
lol whoa that punch was like uber slow

slow_hatch
09-26-2008, 03:48 PM
To bad dude buddy in the car didn't have mace, taser, brass knuckles, etc. It could have added to the humor. Either way he got knocked the heck down :D :goodjob:

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-26-2008, 04:05 PM
there are to many douche nozzles in this world

slow_hatch
09-26-2008, 04:14 PM
What would happen if the guy in the car would have pulled out a gun and shot the kid in the leg or something?? Charges??

LightningSpeed
09-26-2008, 05:00 PM
why not hit him with the car? wouldnt that be his fault for Jwalking?

DrivenMind
09-26-2008, 08:28 PM
lol, I always secretly hoped someone would try to car jack me in Atlanta, with a full tank of gas, and I could take them on the scariest ride of their life, through a couple counties, while attempting to evade the police, and then tell the cops I was under "druess", and get away with the whole thing.

Sick I know, but image what a car jacker would do it you took him up to 100+ miles an hour. It's not like he can kill you, or even wants to hurt you at those speeds. You'd effectively take him hostage until it came to a close.