PDA

View Full Version : Patient Get His D*ck Cut Off......

B18c1Turboed
09-26-2008, 11:06 AM
A MAN woke from a circumcision operation to discover surgeons had chopped off his penis.

Furious Philip Seaton is suing doctors in the US after claiming he did not give surgeons consent to cut off his manhood.

Surgeons at the hospital in Kentucky said they had to take the drastic action after discovering a life-threatening cancer.

Mr Seaton is suing after claiming he suffered “mental anguish, pain, and has lost the enjoyment of life”.

Mr Seaton, from Tennessee, and his wife said two doctors amputated his penis without his consent last October, and have filed a lawsuit.

The lawsuit states doctors had consent to "perform a circumcision and only a circumcision" but that Mr Seaton did not consent to his penis being removed.

Mr Seaton’s solicitor Kevin George said the surgeons should not have acted so quickly.

Mr George said: “Sometimes you have an emergency and you have to do this, but he could have very easily closed him up and said, ‘Here are your options. You have cancer’.

“The family would have said ‘We want a second opinion. This is a big deal’.”

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00596/surgeon_682_596539a.jpg

twinj
09-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Tough Decision

Live with cancer and possibly die from it being in you D!ck, or cut it off and live the rest of your life.

Ran
09-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Tough decision or not, the doctors should not have proceeded the way they did without the patients consent. I'm all against stupid lawsuits, but this guy is well justified in his claims.

twinj
09-26-2008, 11:23 AM
I agree

TheProfiteer
09-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Tough decision or not, the doctors should not have proceeded the way they did without the patients consent. I'm all against stupid lawsuits, but this guy is well justified in his claims.

x3

ISAtlanta300
09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Tough Decision

Live with cancer and possibly die from it being in you D!ck, or cut it off and live the rest of your life.

I'd chose option 1... and then go on a f*ck as many skanks, hookers and sl*ts as life allows me to....