PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought ..

Julio
09-02-2005, 10:02 PM
On how alot of us always say.. IM PROUD of our military....

But I hardly here people say WE ARE PROUD OF OUR POLICE ...

Police is fighting crime in our own land...

Is there a diffrence as to why we do not show as much respect for he Police officers as we do our military?

technoteg97
09-02-2005, 10:04 PM
cause they stop us for bull shit reasons and give us bull shit tickets ><;..lol
but other then that I want them here..without "police" everything would go Nuts.

ProjectWidow
09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
On how alot of us always say.. IM PROUD of our military....

But I hardly here people say WE ARE PROUD OF OUR POLICE ...

Police is fighting crime in our own land...

Is there a diffrence as to why we do not show as much respect for he Police officers as we do our military?
because there are certain cops who are assholes to you even when you are being a civilized citizen.
thats my opinion

Leisa
09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I never bad mouth the police officers.... never.... I respect them greatly... people bitch and complain about getting tickets, but they have to understand that the officer is only doing their job... My step-dad was a captain on the Atlanta police force in zone 5... he retired in 96.... he has mad respect from me :)

Leisa
09-02-2005, 10:06 PM
cause they stop us for bull shit reasons and give us bull shit tickets ><;..lol
but other then that I want them here..without "police" everything would go Nuts.

they dont stop you unless you are doing something wrong.. 9 times out of 10 you usually are

Julio
09-02-2005, 10:06 PM
because there are certain cops who are assholes to you even when you are being a civilized citizen.
thats my opinion

But you also have corupted Military people.. Cant blame the good people just because you have a few bad ones...

Do you think they deserve the same kinda of respect ? ( cops & military)

DaddyFatSack
09-02-2005, 10:14 PM
You all need to take a good hard look at what is going on in NOL the last few days without police, and rethink your I HATE POLICE logic.

ProjectWidow
09-02-2005, 10:16 PM
But you also have corupted Military people.. Cant blame the good people just because you have a few bad ones...

Do you think they deserve the same kinda of respect ? ( cops & military)
its just like a few immature people make a bad name for us car people at car meets and such, its just the same for cops. When a few cops do stupid stuff, then a lot of people hate them for that. I have a lot of respect for cops and for what they do, but I can't stand cops that do shit just to get by and get paid.

bigasian
09-02-2005, 11:29 PM
its cause the cops fucks with us and the military fucks with other countries
no one here likes to be fuck with

Bajjani
09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
its cause everyone hears about how they got off for this or they got off for that and then when they are going 10-15 over and a cop busts them they dont get off its like wtf but so and so did or blah blah they got off..the only time i DISLIKE cops is when I'm being kind and they are being an asshole, especially that whole im gonna fuck with this kid because he is a kid shit. Fuck them for that i got my mouth frisked and patted down and all sorts of shit last year because a girl drove on a dirt track and i was over there...and then he tried to tell her she had to leave the state of kentucky and gave me this long ass lecture..that scare tactic bullshit isnt for every situation

Kevykev
09-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I've always respected most of the people in the services.

I just hate the arogant ones that try to take andvantage of their "authority"

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I give all kinds of respect to officers.

People like technoteg want to sit around and say "Fuck Cops" because he gets a goddamn ticket. Don't break the fuccin law if you don't want to pay the consequences fag! Fuccin dumbasses. Later, QD.