Maniacc
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Epic show. Could it get any better?

redpanda
09-25-2008, 10:01 PM
i love this show. sweet d ftmfw

nreggie454
09-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I noticed you are fairly new to the site. Therefore I will let this repost slide. If you notice at the top right hand of the screen, there is a button labeled "Search this forum." Using that tool, you could have found out that somebody had already posted about this show. Or, if you were feeling a bit lazy, you could have scrolled halfway down the page to see the other thread.

Thanks, and try not to let it happen again.

Maniacc
09-25-2008, 10:13 PM
I noticed you are fairly new to the site. Therefore I will let this repost slide. If you notice at the top right hand of the screen, there is a button labeled "Search this forum." Using that tool, you could have found out that somebody had already posted about this show. Or, if you were feeling a bit lazy, you could have scrolled halfway down the page to see the other thread.

Thanks, and try not to let it happen again.Okay.

BKgen®
09-25-2008, 10:40 PM
definitely a repost. but yes... the show is b*tchin'.

Deke
09-25-2008, 11:50 PM
definite repost of which I just recently revived. None the less, I love the show. The second episode of last week and this week were both great.

Maniacc
09-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Guess this is the part where I say, I care oh so much and should commit suicide for making a repost?