PDA

View Full Version : my dads' heading to NEW ORLEANS

ahmonrah
09-02-2005, 08:46 PM
just found out my dad is heading to NEW ORLEANS with an assert team in less than 36 hours......DAMN I WANNA GO!! but i've got more therapy to do before i can go. doesnt make sense for me to get there now if i can't even lift more than 20lbs. in my dominant arm without it going numb...THANKS YOU FUCKING DRUNK DRIVER !!!!! :rant:

Brett
09-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I wish I could afford to take time off from work the next week or two so I could go, I think nothing would be better to walk in and see people who truley would love to have the help and see the hope in thier eyes as they begin to see how much this country cares for them

soul
09-02-2005, 08:53 PM
My dads headed there to get communications back. He does fiber optics at the main stations

Kevykev
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
very nice that people like your dad and others are taking the initiative to physically go there .

ahmonrah
09-02-2005, 09:06 PM
fasho... i can't go yet, but earlier i talked with a few people from N.O. at a gas station and i hit them up with full tanks of gas . i figure even if i can't go i'll do something to help someone. my family members have started getting clothes together to give to people also. dad is the only one to go right now so ....

RISKYB
09-02-2005, 09:43 PM
good luck for a good cause, i wish i could go to, but i cant afford to either

SLOWR/T
09-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Quote "I think nothing would be better to walk in and see people who truley would love to have the help and see the hope in thier eyes as they begin to see how much this country cares for them"

same here. i would go in a heart beat. if i could keep my job, had the money and bullets. :(

technoteg97
09-02-2005, 11:32 PM
id be afraid to go..all the riots, shooting, murder, thugs, gangs, rapes,looting and fighting..wtf..thats like hell.

ahmonrah
09-02-2005, 11:54 PM
this is the way i see it man...the way i see all things . if it's meant for you to die..then you will, you can't control it. and that's not gonna stop me for doing what i want to do.

AWD OWNZ U
09-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Good for him. I'd go if I could or more realistically if I could do anything to help.

Trouble300zx
09-03-2005, 06:26 AM
But hey man...whatta way to go......... get to the gates sayin "Hey, Hey.....Did you see that?! Did you see what I was doing!?!??! I was helping those people!!!" There was a guy at our church that died of a massive heart attack, standing 5 feet from me, when we were in Ohio building a church.....whatta way to go!