PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Pkwy?

PhatbacK
09-25-2008, 10:20 AM
random...but does anyone still meet up at Starbucks on Barrett? use to go up there couple years ago and I randomly went there one night a few months back and it was absolutely gay!! nothing but riced out cars and dumbass kids.

use to be a cool place to go.

You_Wish
09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
yeah its still riced out cars but some good one...

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2008, 10:37 AM
barrett pkwy in general has been pretty lame for a few yrs now =/

cactusEG
09-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Damn its been an min since i've been there. Last time I went it sucked. Some years back it was ok...

KevinT707
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I use to go on a weekly basis like 1.5 years ago but haven't visited much eversince, I hear its so so, every once in awhile a nice car shows up.

UpSideDownDesi
09-25-2008, 11:07 AM
month or so back i heard few people just going up there to hang out/chill....about 5-6 people and that's about it. You can come up to Gwinnett on thurs nites, nice laid back meet (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184693)

P.S
That's a STI i see in Avatar, you must come to this :goodjob: :
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195319

SmackedInATL
09-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Can't speak for the ricers, but me and some of my buddies with Mustangs and other muscle usually meet up Saturday nights. But not really at the Starbucks...kinda off the main strip.

csmiths
09-25-2008, 03:57 PM
its not that bad, and its funny how ppl say that all that is there is ricers, but there is actually alot of cool ppl and nice cars. now bp on pleasant hill is another story

You_Wish
09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
its not that bad, and its funny how ppl say that all that is there is ricers, but there is actually alot of cool ppl and nice cars. now bp on pleasant hill is another story

true dat

The Yousef
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM
i was dragged there/was really bored last saturday and went...was there for 10 minutes then the cops showed up.

the last time i was there previously was a year ago then i almost got arrested by Cobb PD...

so needless to say it's ghey.

IMPORTchic
09-25-2008, 11:55 PM
It use to be pretty chill but now the cops have got strict and so no one really comes out anymore. It was like walmart, the BP, then starbucks, then the end of 41 on barret, then who knows where now. That was my stomping grounds for the longest! SAd to say yes....haha

SNOOPy00
09-26-2008, 04:06 AM
i remember when everyone with the dopest of cars used to meet up at kmart on 41 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.....good times...

DrAE86Toreno
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
theres a lot of cool people that go there...most people are there really to just chill...relieve stress from work that week..that kinda stuff...i have a lot of good friends there thats y i go...but yea there are some disco inferno cars out there...

SmackedInATL
09-26-2008, 12:09 PM
i remember when everyone with the dopest of cars used to meet up at kmart on 41 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.....good times...

Yeah!! that was like 98-00!!!!! I was there!

PhatbacK
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
yea when i first moved up to kennesaw like 4 years ago i got into the barrett scene. it was fun at first and ya met some cool people and saw some cool cars. but its not the same around this area anymore.....i remember people went to Galyans (now ****s) and media play when it was here was a big place too. last time i went up to starbux i was in my sti and there were nothing but jacked up trucks and a scion and a couple integras....felt kinda weird....plus i knew no one

Lankhoss
09-26-2008, 09:36 PM
It use to be pretty chill but now the cops have got strict and so no one really comes out anymore. It was like walmart, the BP, then starbucks, then the end of 41 on barret, then who knows where now. That was my stomping grounds for the longest! SAd to say yes....haha

Is that you in your sig????

SmackedInATL
09-26-2008, 09:47 PM

:idb:

BTEC
09-26-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah i used to go years ago. but now i might roll through when im just burning gas but thats about it. just like this site, there a bunch of young know it all idiots that go out there (worse than we were) so i dnt really fit in too well. not all of them/yawl but there are alot more now than back in the OG days.

The Yousef
09-26-2008, 10:06 PM
WARNING!

WARNING!!

READ MY SIG!!!

IMPORTchic
09-27-2008, 01:28 AM

Noo....some random IMPORTchic I pulled off of the web...:rolleyes:

:idb:

Really?

WARNING!

WARNING!!

READ MY SIG!!!

And exactly!! Right back at you guys!!:taun:

.......lulz

03CobraAV8R
09-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Noo....some random IMPORTchic I pulled off of the web...:rolleyes:
Ah, welp I don't mean to alarm ya ma'am - but well . . . I believe he wants to gain entry to the vajeen. :ninja:

IMPORTchic
09-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Ah, welp I don't mean to alarm ya ma'am - but well . . . I believe he wants to gain entry to the vajeen. :ninja:

Ohhh really now?! :thinking:

03CobraAV8R
09-27-2008, 02:17 AM
Ohhh really now?! :thinking:
Affirmative.

Hey, what do you say you join me for a splendid tea party in my hangar?

IMPORTchic
09-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Affirmative.

Hey, what do you say you join me for a splendid tea party in my hangar?

WHats that?! :???:

lulz

03CobraAV8R
09-27-2008, 02:24 AM
WHats that?! :???:

lulz
:lmfao: It's a surprise! It'll be buckets of fun though - kinda like that awesome game in the early 90's, remember that? Mr. Bucket - had to be careful though, balls poppin' all out of his mouth 'n ****.

IMPORTchic
09-27-2008, 02:36 AM
:lmfao: It's a surprise! It'll be buckets of fun though - kinda like that awesome game in the early 90's, remember that? Mr. Bucket - had to be careful though, balls poppin' all out of his mouth 'n ****.

wow........:ninja:

DrAE86Toreno
09-27-2008, 06:26 AM
i wana put it in too

SNOOPy00
09-27-2008, 07:37 AM
:love:...

1439/2000
09-27-2008, 08:03 AM
I was on Barrett in the fd last night. I went to highlands to eat and then came back home though. Most starbucks kids that come out at night dont know me (and the majority of them suck) but anyway its not worth going unless you just want coffee.

Lankhoss
09-27-2008, 08:20 AM
HEY YOU MOTHER ****ERS QUIT BUTTING INTO MY CONVERSATION WITH IMPORTCHIC!!!

So, um......HAI2U. Like, what's going on?

SmackedInATL
09-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!

This thread is getting very funny! Can I have an invitation to the tea party?

03CobraAV8R
09-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Brad, I don't think she knows what vehicle you pilot - it's, well, given the way it bends the fabric of spacetime when it accelerates, it's kind of like your personal time machine - it's a C6 ah, Z06.

Its performance capabilities are exceptional. The acceleration, tremendous. The immense g-force produced at the explosive onset of wide open throttle may actually render an unsuspecting passenger temporarily unconcious. However, despite the violent and barbaric description, the Z06 remains exquisitly poised and composed. It's quite a ride, and chicks dig it, or well - they should.

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 11:43 AM
did my thread just get jacked??? this isnt the Barrett Love Connection thread!!

Lankhoss
09-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Brad, I don't think she knows what vehicle you pilot - it's, well, given the way it bends the fabric of spacetime when it accelerates, it's kind of like your personal time machine - it's a C6 ah, Z06.

Its performance capabilities are exceptional. The acceleration, tremendous. The immense g-force produced at the explosive onset of wide open throttle may actually render an unsuspecting passenger temporarily unconcious. However, despite the violent and barbaric description, the Z06 remains exquisitly poised and composed. It's quite a ride, and chicks dig it, or well - they should.

Well, yes, this is correct. In fact, the entire experience is something that often makes vajeen ready for entry as well.

DrAE86Toreno
09-27-2008, 12:15 PM
so can i put it in now?

BTEC
09-27-2008, 05:02 PM

well worded. makes me want a z06. lmao!!

BTEC
09-27-2008, 05:06 PM
did my thread just get jacked??? this isnt the Barrett Love Connection thread!!
well maybe it should be. so.....u got any pics? rear and side views preferred. you know so i can see whatchew got back there. <-pretending as if i dnt already know. :ninja:

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 05:09 PM
well maybe it should be. so.....u got any pics? rear and side views preferred. you know so i can see whatchew got back there. <-pretending as if i dnt already know. :ninja:

haha. rear and side would be nothing but ass :bump:

csmiths
09-27-2008, 05:11 PM
oh good god, i think i know who you are, your windows dark as hell on your subie

BTEC
09-27-2008, 05:15 PM
haha. rear and side would be nothing but ass :bump:
exactly what i like. with that said, we should get together tonight so we can see if we have anything else in common (other than the fact im an ass man and u got what i like). Who knows, maybe before parting ways i might be able to show u how much i like ass. but thats only if ur lucky. ;-)

Lankhoss
09-27-2008, 05:19 PM
All the ass and vajeen needs to head to the Varsity. Um....right now.

See you there.

EmminoDaGreat
09-27-2008, 05:23 PM
lol

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
oh good god, i think i know who you are, your windows dark as hell on your subie

not dark as hell....but pretty dark

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 05:51 PM
exactly what i like. with that said, we should get together tonight so we can see if we have anything else in common (other than the fact im an ass man and u got what i like). Who knows, maybe before parting ways i might be able to show u how much i like ass. but thats only if ur lucky. ;-)

sorry but this ass is spoken for. :yes:

csmiths
09-27-2008, 05:52 PM
ive seen you before on the bp on barrett, very nice :goodjob:

BTEC
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
sorry but this ass is spoken for. :yes:
dammit!! think we can race for you? ill give you back, maybe. lmoa!!! j/k

props for letting the truth be known. :goodjob:

you dont even remember me do you?

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 05:59 PM
dammit!! thi nkwe can race for you? lmoa!!! j/k

props for letting the truth be known. :goodjob:

you dont even remember me do you?

if you wanna race a z06 then go for it.........hah

the name looks familar but ive forgotten alot of peoples real names since i havent been on here in awhile or seen

BTEC
09-27-2008, 06:06 PM
if you wanna race a z06 then go for it.........hah

the name looks familar but ive forgotten alot of peoples real names since i havent been on here in awhile or seen
i know whatchew mean, i forgot a few myself. i was gone for like 2 or 3 years.

if his z06 aint spraying 250+ or running 10+ psi we might as well save the gas and setup a date for me and you to get better aquainted. :lmfao:

EmminoDaGreat
09-27-2008, 06:08 PM
:lmfao: damn btizzal give her hell

PhatbacK
09-27-2008, 06:09 PM
hahah.......i think i use to have a quote from you in my sig

BTEC
09-27-2008, 06:18 PM
hahah.......i think i use to have a quote from you in my sig
oh sh!t!! you did. lmao!!! i gave a desscription of you from some party back in the days. i can be somewhat of a poet when i wanna be. :gay:

amandDA
09-27-2008, 11:41 PM
its really not that bad cool people some decent cars...

PhatbacK
09-28-2008, 08:49 AM
oh sh!t!! you did. lmao!!! i gave a desscription of you from some party back in the days. i can be somewhat of a poet when i wanna be. :gay:

hahahah oh yea wasnt it from the party at alex's house?

Lankhoss
09-28-2008, 05:45 PM
There seems to be plenty of poopers and vajeen in this thread, however none of it is......well......with me right now. This problem needs to be fixed ASAP.

Random Hero
09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I love the people that say it's just a bunch of gay ass kids.

I mean, I'll agree a little bit, but you shouldn't say that about everyone down there as there are some really good and cool people that chill there.

I just go down there to see my friends, could care less about what they drive and what cars are down there honestly.

Lankhoss
09-28-2008, 07:28 PM
I love the people that say it's just a bunch of gay ass kids.

I mean, I'll agree a little bit, but you shouldn't say that about everyone down there as there are some really good and cool people that chill there.

I just go down there to see my friends, could care less about what they drive and what cars are down there honestly.

Well, the statement is true. There are tons and tons of ricers and idiots at Barrett now, the scene isn't like it used to be. That's not to say there AREN'T any nice cars are cool people there, it's just predominantly filled with a crowd you'd rather not be around.

Don't be offended by these comments, they don't pertain to you.

Random Hero
09-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Well, the statement is true. There are tons and tons of ricers and idiots at Barrett now, the scene isn't like it used to be. That's not to say there AREN'T any nice cars are cool people there, it's just predominantly filled with a crowd you'd rather not be around.

Don't be offended by these comments, they don't pertain to you.

I feel ya man, no offense taken. :goodjob:

BTEC
09-28-2008, 08:38 PM
hahahah oh yea wasnt it from the party at alex's house?
yes it was actually. :D
damn, ia used to be the shiznit. ppl actually did stuff. now nobody does ne thing. jimmy b and alex was the party dudes from hell. lol!!! i guess we gotta grow up sooner or later.

PhatbacK
09-29-2008, 09:57 AM
ya im not sayin they are all "gay ass kids" ...im just sayin its a totally different scene from what it was 4-5 years ago....it was actually about the cars and what not..and now its just opposite....and i dont even know any og's that still go there...i just drive by cause i live on barrett

ShooterMcGavin
09-29-2008, 10:09 AM
damn this thread took a turn for the random

DrAE86Toreno
09-30-2008, 07:51 AM
gay ass kids

Lightsped
09-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Anyone remember the Big Chicken KMart parkinglot on 41 in Marietta? Every Thursday night we would have a huge turnout. This was back in 1999-2000 or so.

But yeah, Barrett used to be ok, but there is nothing there anymore.