PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

Brett
09-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Kenye West ( Singer ) was just on the NBC telethon and its live of course... and he gets on and starts to talk with Mike Myers about the relief needed, so off cue he starts to go on about how the city isnt being helped because they city is all black pretty much and they are poor and then has the balls to fuckin say on top of that BUSH HATES BLACKS, He said that exact thing, As he says that you see Mike Myers look at him like WTF?? ( He was looking at him like that while he was trying to say we arent helping because its a black town ) so they pulled the camera off him and shut off his mic.

What fuckin low life celebrity will try to turn such a tragedy into a race issues, especially on live tv during a 1 hour special trying to raise money to help these people. I am just livid he is trying to turn this into a race issue.

Bishop
09-02-2005, 07:55 PM
fuckin bitch...alota people are pulling the race card lately

Julio
Hehe, Shit is crazy man..

tony
more publicity for his album

dereksi
09-02-2005, 07:59 PM
who is really surprised?? I mean how long did you think it would go before somebody pulled the ever played race card

Julio
09-02-2005, 08:01 PM
I agree w/ Tony.. kanye is trying to get attention... trying to build album sales

Brett
09-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Well his bitch ass can go to fuckin hell as far as I am concerened, Takes a low life fuck to pull this shit on a telethon

Trouble300zx
09-02-2005, 08:08 PM
If this is about race..then when we get to heaven....God's gonna be in a white hood.......

atlantamx3
09-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I saw that too and was like DAMN! Thats LOW!

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 08:12 PM
actually the leader of the NAACP was on tv earlier basically saying the same thing... the slow relief response was due to the fact that the people left there are mostly black. yeah, it's not like a category 4 hurricane just hit the area and destroyed the entire city around the stupid asses who stayed behind.

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 08:13 PM
oh yeah, and FUCK KANYE WEST... his music sucks anyway.

Brett
09-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah next will they say the hurricane is racist to?

Leisa
09-02-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah.. .when I saw that I was like "what a fucking moron"....

PSINXS
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
what a tool. hes stupid for even going that low

PSINXS
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
naw cuz it almost has a black name.

Kevykev
09-02-2005, 08:59 PM

Damn, you beat me to it :mad:

Kanye just wants to have a voice that's all.

He's Nothing

DaddyFatSack
09-02-2005, 10:24 PM
He is a fuckin racist

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Usually when People say NEG shit about bush, I hate it when they cut it off they cant take the truth n cant handle it.

IF THEY WERE all White Middle class ppl stuck in new orleans bush would have sent those cruise ships to pick them all up. thats a bet. :rant: :2cents:

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Usually when People say NEG shit about bush, I hate it when they cut it off they cant take the truth n cant handle it.

IF THEY WERE all White Middle class ppl stuck in new orleans bush would have sent those cruise ships to pick them all up. thats a bet. :rant: :2cents:

oh Lord.. are you going to start running your mouth about shit again.. havent you learned anything by now?

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I aint running shit..shutup ..and this race/class issue started about 2-3 days ago.

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:33 PM
I aint running shit..shutup ..and this race/class issue started about 2-3 days ago.

you shut the fuck up...

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM
:2up: stop talking to me i aint talking to you so screw you.

SwurvinIn
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM

dude your really retarded and you need to catch up on your pollitical issues and policies cause you dont know what the fuk your talking about.

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:37 PM
dude your really retarded and you need to catch up on your pollitical issues and policies cause you dont know what the fuk your talking about.

thank you.. he needs to keep his dumb ass mouth shut, especially about shit he doesnt know anything about

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Shutup queer. I was just posting my thoughts now fuck you.

SwurvinIn
09-03-2005, 03:39 PM
and since everyone on this board disagree with him....he needs to remember that WAY more ppl agree with us than him cause bush is still in charge!

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:41 PM
3 more yrs ..and ALL THE BLACK PPL will vote Democratic President this time around.

Leisa
yeah.. he needs to watch his shit....

SwurvinIn
and since everyone on this board disagree with him....he needs to remember that WAY more ppl agree with us than him cause bush is still in charge! :jerkit:

Leisa
3 more yrs ..and ALL THE BLACK PPL will vote Democratic President this time around.

whatever.. think what you want...

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:43 PM
its true..Mississippi/LA/Alabama and where ever else people think bush is doing total wrong for the county and everything else he does.. are all going to be Democratic states next time around.

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Lucky for them... there are about 49 other states too just so you know

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:45 PM
slowly and slowly everyone is turning away from bush and not supporting him on what he does, he has to run another campaign on the war in iraq again cuz no one is behind him on it. and bush/administration can spend millions billions in iraq but not the Help the victims in the gulf coast..whats up with that?

Brett
09-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Well it doesnt matter, he cant run for office again anyways

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:52 PM
well another Republican can..but I dont think a Republican will win the next election, by what bush showed...Nothing has been immproved since he got re-elected. for the 2nd term.

Brett
09-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Maybe, maybe not... Republicans have the majority in the house so even if they loose in the main seat as president, they still control the house and can veto pretty much anything the democrats throw out there, Thats how the political game works, Plus you can count on Hillary running for '08 and that will make sure a democrat wont be in office next term, There is no way her whack physco ass will win.

Cliff
09-03-2005, 03:55 PM
i hope we don't have another democrat for a very long time

Leisa
09-03-2005, 03:56 PM
^^^^agreed.. the world would definitely go to shit then.. look what Clinton did ...

Brett
09-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Or in other words what Clinton didnt do.... Thats what made him so bad

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Hillary Better not run, just the fact shes a women, people in the united states dont think she can handle it, so It would be better off if they pick another Democrat
Clinton actually helped the Economy and Bush just made it really worse on everyone.

Cliff
09-03-2005, 04:01 PM
just an fyi what clinton did in his term is being shown during bush's term...you will not see the effects of bush's decisions untill the next president

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 04:02 PM
And exactly why is it that you think of it this way?, May I ask?

Brett
09-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Hillary Better not run, just the fact shes a women, people in the united states dont think she can handle it, so It would be better off if they pick another Democrat
Clinton actually helped the Economy and Bush just made it really worse on everyone.

I will be honst with you, thats a very bad misconseption... We are not seeing the affect os of Bush yet, We are seeing what Clinton did, The economy was on a downward trend when the end of his term hit, and when Bush went into office it was already going down, Check fact sheets and you will see this, then add 9/11 which put the US into a hard spiral down in the economy then add now China has the oil market strained and it all ads up to what we see and feel now.

Cliff
09-03-2005, 04:04 PM
when you make a long term change you will not see the effects immediately, big decisions are gradual and they appear over time...bush does not create a budget policy and you wake up tomorrow and see the changes...they take time

Brett
09-03-2005, 04:04 PM
And exactly why is it that you think of it this way?, May I ask?

What cliff said is fac, do some research tonight and you will see, You never see the affectis of a sitting presidents reforms or plans, it is always after they leave do thier things start hitting. Just fact.

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Alright so tell me, When the next President comes and bush is gone..WE will all see bush's Affects..and do you think itll be for the good or bad?

Cliff
09-03-2005, 04:07 PM
i had a very very very good teacher in high school who taught me alot of how stuff works in the gov.

Cliff
09-03-2005, 04:07 PM
i think for the good but you never know...it's a wait and see kinda thing...

Brett
09-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Alright so tell me, When the next President comes and bush is gone..WE will all see bush's Affects..and do you think itll be for the good or bad?

Only time will tell, But not trying to be smart to you THIS TIME...lol, but you need to seriously sit down and read how the government works before talking about this stuff, There is alot you dont understand yet on what goes on and what effects are felt, and how they are felt, etc.... Its not like you think where a man gets in office and BAM what he does effects us like that.

technoteg97
09-03-2005, 04:10 PM
so I guess just wait and see..and really HOPE its for the good, Im not saying I want a bad outcome from what hes doing .I'll just pray whatever hes doing in the whitehouse..let it be the smart thing to it..but for now I think its going down hill.

Brett
09-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Well some things are good some are bad, but the economy as we see it now cant be blamed on Bush in most ways because 9/11 gave the economy a blow so hard that it will take still more years to recover, prime example look at the airlines..... That shows a huge impact right there alone still.

Brett
09-03-2005, 04:16 PM
See look at it this way, You say Clinton was the man but here is some insight on how he alone could have prevented 9/11.

Did you know in the mid 90's we had an exact location on Bin Laden, we knew for once exactly where he was due to a local tribe who gave us exacts on his location, We had jets ready to bomb his location but Clinton called it off because there was a playground set in the middle of the terror training camp he was at, so to save a few kids who would have grown up with the same American hatred he aborted the mission.... then Bin Laden tests what he can get away with and has suicide bombers attack the U.S.S Cole ( Our Battleship ) kills about 18 sailers and what did Clinton do to fight back or send a message to him not to fuck with the U.S, he did NOTHING!! When I say nothing, I mean just that... He didnt even launch one missle to hit any of his terror sites or anything, you can really put alot of what happened on 9/11 on Clintons shoulders.