PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: JAIME (REPUBLICANS PROVE-IT)

4dmin
09-24-2008, 04:47 PM
SORRY JAIME BUT YOUR GETTING CALLED OUT NOW... YOU'VE STATED OVER AND OVER YOU HAVE PROOF WELL RALLY UP YOUR TROOPS AND PROVE IT. THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU OPINION ON THE MATTER THIS MEANS PROVE YOUR STATEMENTS AND YOUR SOURCES. I AM ASKING FOR YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS WITH VALID SOURCES (FACT/TRUTH).

EXHIBIT A

No, Paul. Actually, I was the only one that posted the direct links and excerpts from the actual pdf that Obama sent out.
actual pdf? i read the Oregon DOE which doesn't say anything about: "5-8 yr olds should be introduced to masturbation, same sex marriages, STD's, sexual intercourse, and explicit anatomy"

EXHIBIT B
http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/391467.aspx

^ your source lets break it down...

EXHIBIT C

The Obama campaign told The Brody File last year through spokesman Bill Burton that:

"Barack Obama supports sensible, community-driven education for children because, among other things, he believes it could help protect them from pedophiles. A child's knowledge of the difference between appropriate and inappropriate touching is crucial to keeping them safe from predators."
Back then, the campaign directed me to Oregon Department of Education guidelines (http://%20http://web1.ode.state.or.us/opportunities/grants/hklb/hiv-aids/sexedguidelines.pdf) which they said would give people a good idea of where Obama is at on the issue. Read those guidelines...

The problem here is that many of those guidelines are pretty vague.

^ So what was the problem there not good enough for CBN they want more specific... is it that we want to fish for more or are we trying to sell readers? na.

EXHIBIT D

“Nobody's suggesting that kindergartners are going to be getting information about sex in the way that we think about it…"If they ask a teacher 'where do babies come from,' that providing information that the fact is that it's not a stork is probably not an unhealthy thing. Although again, that's going to be determined on a case by case basis by local communities and local school boards."

^ seems fine - he wants local communities to decide whats best and he doesn't think they should have info about sex the way we think about it.

EXHIBIT E

Part of the problem here is that many school districts across the country look to The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS) when shaping guidelines. Those guidelines may make many parents shudder. They include teaching children 5-8 years old about homosexuality, names for body parts and specific details about how a baby is made.

^ Again article writer is putting is opinion of local school districts not what Obama said. Obama's related speeches or interviews did not say "SIECUS" is my curriculum.

EXHIBIT F

Regarding the polling that was done on this issue, the Republican strategist told me that:

“No one seeing those guidelines believed that that material was age appropriate.” BIAS? NO :no:

The Obama campaign sent out the SIECUS guidelines to MSNBC when asked about this issue last year.
really see attached photo for your MSNBC related issue... 1/1 which doesn't have anything to do w/ Obama supporting SIECUS... since you believe this where is it?

4dmin
09-24-2008, 04:51 PM
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ THE OREGON DOE DOCUMENT THAT WAS SENT OUT TO REPORTERS INCLUDING THE ONE FOR CBN

http://web1.ode.state.or.us/opportunities/grants/hklb/hiv-aids/sexedguidelines.pdf

A. Grades K-3:
1. Good touch, bad touch
2. Understanding body parts, proper anatomical names, stages in basic
growth process
3. Communicable/non-communicable diseases, the concept
4. Behaviors that reduce the spread of communicable diseases (washing
hands, not sharing eating utensils, using Kleenex)
5. Accepting of their uniqueness and a positive regard for themselves and
others
6. Recognize risk behaviors (sharing body fluids) and methods of prevention
7. Unsafe objects (needles, broken glass, drug paraphernalia)
8. Refusal skills, role playing
9. Personal hygiene
10. Emotional development

^ :thinking: I DON'T SEE MASTERBATION, HOMOSEXUALITY, ABORTION OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY LISTED ON THIS...

blaknoize
09-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow an election call out. OMFG

FUKIN SERIOUS SH!T HERE SON, YEE AINT NO!?

man
09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Wow an election call out. OMFG

LOL, serious business kids

4dmin
09-24-2008, 08:33 PM
REPOST ^

blaknoize
09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
REPOST ^

4dmin
09-24-2008, 08:47 PM
REPOST ^weak sauce Mr. 2x post

blaknoize
09-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I think I did it 3 times actually, lol

4dmin
09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I think I did it 3 times actually, lol

i only see 2x - you deleted one

blaknoize
09-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Dare me...
let me stop whorin up this actual useful page... my bad

Vteckidd
09-24-2008, 09:13 PM
is this about the economy?

who cares

LOL

The Yousef
09-24-2008, 09:13 PM
i want this election to be over with...

so i can decide whether or not to move to the UK or Australia...

4dmin
09-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Dare me...

http://graysmatter.codivation.com/content/binary/derek_zoolander.jpg

4dmin
09-24-2008, 09:15 PM
is this about the economy?

who cares

LOL

principle for all rep nut swingers

so i can decide whether or not to move to the UK or Australia... terrorist can't vote anyway :screwy:

Alan®
09-24-2008, 09:17 PM

so i can decide whether or not to move to the Pakistan or Iran...
Fixed :goodjob:

flak_monkey
09-24-2008, 10:54 PM

so i can decide whether or not to move to the UK or Australia...LOL. I'm with you on that. Except it'll be Canada for me.

Jaimecbr900
09-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Paul, I already answered most if not all of the same exact questions with not only quotes from CBN, but Obama himself, his press secretary, ABC, CNBC, CNN, and Boston Herald.

As I said before, "proof" in your case is in the eye of the beholder. Nevermind that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, NY Times, Boston Herald, and the rest are all biased and bow down at Obama's feet as witnessed by the ultra condescending Palin interview of less than a week ago.

Moses could come down off the mountain with 2 stone tablets scribed by God himself saying the Obama is nothing more than a puppet for the old school Democrats and the only "change" he sees is maybe his own underwear since most of his brilliant "new" ideas are nothing more than OLD Democrat Senate ideas with the letters all jumbled up to look "new and improved"......and you would want to argue that Moses is a biased source and the tablets had smudges on it....:rolleyes: It doesn't make a difference how much "proof" I come up with, link, or re-explain because it's never going to be enough for all the Obamalites.

Let's put it this way:

You're not ever going to convince me that Obama is the best candidate. So we could argue this point until the cows come home, but it's all starting to sound just like any other political debate on TV. Neither side takes the other seriously because they are so hell bent on pointing fingers about blow jobs and tape recordings. You will never admit that ANY source is "proof" enough for you. I'm never going to vote for Obama even if ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, NY Times, YOU, Tony, or any of the others think Obama is the next Messiah and can walk on water. So I guess we're even then. :goodjob:

1SICKLEX
09-24-2008, 11:43 PM
So who do we vote for?
Obama, so untouchable, he can walk on water
McCain, so damn old, he created water

:D

4dmin
09-25-2008, 07:49 AM
You're not ever going to convince me that Obama is the best candidate. So we could argue this point until the cows come home, but it's all starting to sound just like any other political debate on TV. Neither side takes the other seriously because they are so hell bent on pointing fingers about blow jobs and tape recordings. You will never admit that ANY source is "proof" enough for you. I'm never going to vote for Obama even if ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, NY Times, YOU, Tony, or any of the others think Obama is the next Messiah and can walk on water. So I guess we're even then. :goodjob:

this has nothing to do with trying to convince you to vote for anyone it is simply putting your OPINION/ACCUSATIONS to the faq check... you said you have the DOCUMENT OBAMA sent out.. really prove it? you and CBN said it was sent to MSNBC; yet it can not be found on MSNBC or on any other major news ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, etc

this is the exact problem with some of you people and politics you make accusations based on opinion and not facts. this has been done time/time again in these threads. yes it is politics but don't sit there and try to support you points on BS.

i got the up most respect for you and your my boy but you and i know your so called proof does not exsist. if you could prove it you could post up the MSNBC link/vid etc to the proof you say you have. i'm not holding my breath

i'll take this that republican d!ck riders lost this battle b/c you can not prove the connection between Obama and SIECUS.

Jaimecbr900
09-25-2008, 08:37 AM
this has nothing to do with trying to convince you to vote for anyone it is simply putting your OPINION/ACCUSATIONS to the faq check... you said you have the DOCUMENT OBAMA sent out.. really prove it? you and CBN said it was sent to MSNBC; yet it can not be found on MSNBC or on any other major news ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, etc

this is the exact problem with some of you people and politics you make accusations based on opinion and not facts. this has been done time/time again in these threads. yes it is politics but don't sit there and try to support you points on BS.

i got the up most respect for you and your my boy but you and i know your so called proof does not exsist. if you could prove it you could post up the MSNBC link/vid etc to the proof you say you have. i'm not holding my breath

i'll take this that republican d!ck riders lost this battle b/c you can not prove the connection between Obama and SIECUS.

I too respect your twisted and crazy views of the world.....:D ;) Seriously, I like debating with you and a couple of others on here because yall TRY:D and come with atleast some information instead of "Ummm, I don't know...."

With that said, I'm not pulling things out of thin air. As I stated before, the Obama camp tried very briefly to distance themselves from his "Kindergarten sex ed" statements, but his own words betray him because he DID say them.

Here you go, another quote about what he said:

"Defending Their Candidate’s Comments, The Obama Campaign Issued Document Citing Sex-Education Curriculum For Kindergarteners From The SIECUS And Oregon Department Of Education.

“In addition, he issued a document showing that the Oregon Department of Education has guidelines for sex education for children in grades K-3 (which includes understanding the difference between a good touch and a bad touch), and that the Sexuality Information And Education Council of the United States [SIECUS] has curriculum for those in kindergarten.” (”Obama And Sex Ed For Kids,” NBC News’ “First Read,” firstread.msnbc.msn.com (http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/19/277886.aspx), Accessed 7/19/07)"

Here are yet more links about what "Level 1", i.e. Kindergarten to 5th grade, means to SIECUS:

According To SEICUS, Level 1 Sex Education Includes:

“Both Boys And Girls Have Body Parts That Feel Good When Touched.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 25, 2004)
“A Boy/Man Has Nipples, A Penis, A Scrotum, And Testicles.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 25, 2004)
“A Girl/Woman Has Breasts, Nipples, A Vulva, A Clitoris, A Vagina, A Uterus, And Ovaries.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 25, 2004)
“Some Sexual Or Reproductive Organs, Such As Penises And Vulvas, Are External Or On The Outside Of The Body While Others, Such As Ovaries And Testicles, Are Internal Or Inside The Body.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 25, 2004)
“Some People Are Homosexual, Which Means They Can Be Attracted To And Fall In Love With Someone Of The Same Gender.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 29, 2004)
“Vaginal Intercourse – When A Penis Is Placed Inside A Vagina – Is The Most Common Way For A Sperm And Egg To Join.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 26, 2004)
“Two People Of The Same Gender Can Live In Loving, Lifetime Committed Relationships.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 39, 2004)
“Homosexual Men And Women Are Also Known As Gay Men And Lesbians.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 29, 2004)
“Making Fun Of People By Calling Them Gay … Is Disrespectful And Hurtful.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 29, 2004)
“Touching And Rubbing One’s Own Genitals To Feel Good Is Called Masturbation.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 51, 2004)
“Some Boys And Girls Masturbate And Others Do Not.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 52, 2004)
“Masturbation Should Be Done In A Private Place.” (”Guidelines For Comprehensive Sexuality Education,” The Sexuality Information And Education Council Of The United States, www.siecus.org (http://www.siecus.org/pubs/guidelines/guidelines.pdf), p. 52, 2004)"
Obama's own Chicago Daily Herald reported the following:

"In The Illinois State Legislature, Barack Obama Approved Legislation To Alter Illinois’ Sex Education Standards To Include Instruction In Any Grade From Kindergarten Through 12th:

“Before His Election To The U.S. Senate, Obama Was A State Senator And Chairman Of A Committee That Approved Legislation That Would Have Altered Illinois’ Sex Education Standards To Include Instruction In Any Grade From Kindergarten Through 12th, Rather Than Grades 6-12.” (Jim Davenport, “Romney Tries To Build SC Support With Appeal To Conservatives,” The Associated Press, 7/19/07)

In Committee, Barack Obama Voted In Favor Of Legislation (S.B. 99) That Would Amend Requirements For Sex Education Classes. “Amends the School Code and the Critical Health Problems and Comprehensive Health Education Act. Changes and adds criteria that sex education classes and comprehensive health education programs must satisfy.” (S.B. 99: Illinois Senate Health And Human Services Committee, Passed, 7-4-0, 3/6/03, Obama Voted Yea)

The Full Text Of S.B. 99 Included Changes That Would Offer Sex Education To Children Beginning In Kindergarten. “Each class or course in comprehensive sex education offered in any of grades K through 12 shall include instruction on the prevention of sexually transmitted infections, including the prevention, transmission and spread of HIV.” (S.B. 99: Illinois Senate Health And Human Services Committee, Passed, 7-4-0, 3/6/03, Obama Voted Yea)
Chicago Daily Herald: “At one point, the legislation included a provision to allow students from kindergarten through fifth grade to be added to the middle and high school students receiving sex education. Obama was chairman of the Senate committee that voted along party lines to move along the measure, which ultimately went nowhere.” (Eric Krol, “Obama Clarifies Sex Ed Views At Benedictiine,” Chicago Daily Herald, 10/6/04)"

These are not MY quotes at all. They are taken directly from different media releases from other sources which you can clearly see in the footnotes.

Here is yet another direct quote from a press release, yes it was given by the Republican party but it is quoting FACTS that can easily be looked up via proposed legislature, where it highlights the FACTS as they pertain to Obama's own legislature in his home state of Illinois and statements made during his campaign:

"For Immediate Release
September 13, 2008Contact: Press Office
(http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/News/PressReleases/73f18a26-711a-44be-8034-20fec4fb6a89.htm#)703-650-5550Memo: Barack Obama And Sex Education

TO: Interested Parties
RE: Barack Obama And Sex Education
DATE: September 13, 2008

In recent days, questions have arisen concerning Barack Obama’s support for sex education for Kindergarteners. This is a true statement that the Obama campaign has never disputed. Not only did Barack Obama vote for a sex education bill in the Illinois State Legislature, but four years later, he said again that he supported sex education for Kindergarteners. This is a record that establishes his clear support for expanding sex education to Kindergarteners.

Please find the facts below:

In the Illinois State Legislature, Barack Obama voted for legislation to alter Illinois’ Sex Education standards to include instruction in any grade from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The legislation passed Barack Obama’s Illinois Senate Health and Human Services Committee that he chaired. As the Chicago Daily Herald stated, “the legislation included a provision to allow students from kindergarten through fifth grade to be added to the middle and high school students receiving sex education.”
Despite the Obama campaign’s claims, this bill was intended to provide children as young as Kindergarten with sex education. According to the legislation itself, “Each class or course in comprehensive sex education offered in any of grades K through 12 shall include instruction on the prevention of sexually transmitted infections, including the prevention, transmission and spread of HIV.” This legislation stated expressly that children in grade 12 were to be education about sexually transmitted diseases.
In 2007, Barack Obama told Planned Parenthood that he supported sex education for Kindergarteners as long as it was “age-appropriate.” Thus on two separate occasions we have Barack Obama supporting the expansion of sex education to Kindergarteners.
Defending Barack Obama’s statement, the Obama campaign cited far-reaching SIECUS curriculum as the model. The SIECUS curriculum goes far beyond appropriate touching. The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS) supports a comprehensive approach to sex education, beginning as early as ages 5-8. For Level 1 sex education (ages 5 through 8), the guidelines include much more than appropriate touching. The curriculum includes lines that are not appropriate for us to state here but please see the link to the guidelines here: http://www.siecus.org/_data/global/images/guidelines.pdf (http://www.siecus.org/_data/global/images/guidelines.pdf). This is the model provided by the Obama campaign and no one else. "

So once again, these are not MY words nor facts and figures. You can dispute them if you'd like, but as I stated before and will repeat again......"TRUTH", "Fact", "reliable", is all in the eye of the beholder. You may not want to believe what is being printed and while I understand that things can be taken out of context quite often by the media even when they "like" you....it doesn't change the fact that he said it. Right or wrong? ;)

Total_Blender
09-25-2008, 09:16 AM
[qoute=MSNBC]Obama spokesman Bill Burton tells First Read: "You can teach a kid about what's appropriate and not appropriate to protect them from predators out there." In addition, he issued a document showing that the Oregon Department of Education has guidelines for sex education for children in grades K-3 (which includes understanding the difference between a good touch and a bad touch), and that the Sexuality Information And Education Council of the United States has curriculum for those in kindergarten.[/quote]

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/19/277886.aspx

This is the article you are referring to in your post, the one you have based your whole argument on. Obama's spokesperson (not Obama himself) just said the SIECUS has a curriculum. He didn't say that the SIECUS curriculum would be the standard used. Also, in reading the section of SIECUS that you posted... it doesn't sound that bad.

Furthermore:

The Guidelines are a valuable tool for educators and community members wishing to develop and analyze sexuality education programs, curricula, and textbooks. It cannot be said often enough, however, that the Guidelines are not a curriculum nor are they lesson plans. They are designed as a starting point for teachers and curriculum designers and can be used by local communities to evaluate new programs, evaluate existing curricula, train educators, educate parents, conduct research, and write new materials. Ultimately, however, the community and school must determine which way topics and developmental messages will be included and the lesson plans and formats that will be utilized

Cilffs:

The code is more what ye call "guidelines" than actual rules.

4dmin
09-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Obama spokesman Bill Burton tells First Read: "You can teach a kid about what's appropriate and not appropriate to protect them from predators out there." In addition, he issued a document showing that the Oregon Department of Education has guidelines for sex education for children in grades K-3 (which includes understanding the difference between a good touch and a bad touch), and that the Sexuality Information And Education Council of the United States has curriculum for those in kindergarten.

it is about presentation Jaime is trying to justify his arguments based on conspiracy theory....

OBAMA NEVER GAVE NEVER GAVE ANY DOCUMENTS TO MEDIA AS JAIME STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

OBAMA WAS ON RECORD STATING HE BELIEVES K GRADE SHOULD BE TAUGHT ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING AND THAT LOCAL COMMUNITIES SHOULD CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO LEARN.

OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN SENT FISHING REPORTERS TO OREGON DOE FOR BASIC IDEA AND ALSO SAID SIECUS HAS A CURRICULUM TOO.

DID OBAMA ENDORSE EITHER? NO

JAIME IS ABOUT AS BAD AS THE CONSPRIACY THEORY POST ABOUT HOW PALIN'S PREGNANT DAUGHTER'S BABY WAS THE 5 MONTH OLD DOWN SYNDROME BABY SHE IS CARRYING AROUND. IF YOUR STATEMENTS WERE TRUE JAIME AND HE WANTS TO TEACH MASTERBATION TO K GRADE IT WOULD BE ON EVERY SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL.

4dmin
09-25-2008, 10:08 AM
In the Illinois State Legislature, Barack Obama voted for legislation to alter Illinois’ Sex Education standards to include instruction in any grade from Kindergarten through 12th grade.

YA INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING - SINCE WE ARE WORKING ON CONSPIACY THEORIES CAN WE SAY YOU MUST BE PEDO B/C YOUR AGAINST TEACHING CHILDREN ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING? SEE HOW DUMB THAT SOUNDS.

Defending Barack Obama’s statement, the Obama campaign cited far-reaching SIECUS curriculum as the model. The SIECUS curriculum goes far beyond appropriate touching.THAT IS FALSE... THEY NEVER SAID THAT WAS A MODEL OF WHAT HE BELIEVE THEY SENT THEM TO OREGON DOE AND ALSO STATED THAT SIECUS HAD A CURRICULUM. I STATED YOU COULD BE PEDO FOR NOT WANTING KIDS TO KNOW ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING... DOES THAT MAKE YOU PEDO? IF HE ENDORSED SIECUS YOU WOULD SEE IT ALL OVER THEIR SITE... HAVE YOUR SEARCHED IT? YA B/C HIS NAME IS NO WHERE ON THERE CITING HE ENDORSE IT. HIS CAMPAIGN SAID THEY HAVE A CURRICULUM MUST MEAN HE ENDORES IT :rolleyes:

THOSE ARE JUST DUMB STATEMENTS TO JUSTIFY PREVIOUS DUMB STATEMENTS.