PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who tried EverClear straight? Would you drink it again?

G.C
09-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Just want to hear your story with this crazy stuff or any of your crazy drinking stories.

Well me, no I won't drink it again. Here's my story. Me and my friends were drinking pretty heavy at a party one night. Had a lot of beer,liquor,etc stuff you see normally at a party. Well everyone was starting to feel good and this girl pulled out a bottle of everclear. She poured me and my friends a shot and we took it straight.... And DAYUM!!!!! That thing burns like a mothafuka!!! Had to chase it with a beer. After 30 min or so I was starting to go out of control and took few more shots of it. that was my worst mistake. I felt like I couldn't breath for some reason. But my friends can hear me breathing hard. I barely remember from there but it ended up that my parents had to pick me up and take me home. Next 3 days i didnt eat, and had the worst hangover.

thecrazyone
09-24-2008, 12:13 PM
well that sucks, and is why you dont drink it straight.

if you want a good party drink....

half handle of everclear
2 (2) liters is sunkist
4 packest of cherry koolaid.

mix all together or pour out sunkist to the label add half of the half handle in one sunkist and 2 packets of the cherry koolaid, mix it up, enjoy.

its called sweet tarts.

Nissan Sean
09-24-2008, 12:29 PM
or just poor half a bottle of everclear into a big thing of hunch punch and :)

Alan®
09-24-2008, 12:37 PM
**** drinking that **** straight. I have a buddy that can do that but I tried it once and thought it was going to destroy my throat.

Deke
09-24-2008, 12:39 PM
or just poor half a bottle of everclear into a big thing of hunch punch and :)

Haha yep.

I've had it straight once. It was the first drink of the night to, just trying to get a jumpstart. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it again, but I certainly didn't enjoy it.

Justin.
09-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Not one of my fav. liquors to drink straight, def. a little rough, but I'd still do it..

I prefer, two handles of everclear, w/ 2 gal of fruit punch, getting soaked into fruit for a day...P.J. party!

Jin
09-24-2008, 12:50 PM
That stuff is pretty much ethanol in a bottle. I tried it once but I'm the type that drinks for the taste and the warmth. Wouldn't do it again cause it tastes like ass.

Pyrat rum ftmfw.

Sammich
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
lolz @ thread

AirMax95
09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I've had it straight and mixed with Powerade (college, no explanation).

It's similar to lighter fluid, lol.

I still drink it straight.

slostang
09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I bought a 750ml bottle for a party. drank 2 shots and couldn't take it anymore. but I poured the rest of that bottle into the gas tank on my lawn mower and cut my grass running on everclear the next evening. :D

alpine_aw11
09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I've done it, but I made the mistake of taking a big swig out of the bottle while I was already drunk. I thought I was going to puke for 15 minutes, my stomach went numb. It was the weirdest feeling ever. If I ever drink Everclear/Golden Grain now I just mix it up with any juice.

Thighs
09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
^^ my dad used to do that a loooong time ago in a vw beetle he had when he needed to get to the store. LOL.

seniosoul
09-24-2008, 01:06 PM
lolz @ thread
x2 ... Rum rulz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8

Oz10
09-24-2008, 01:27 PM
haha I gotta story with pix for you:camera:

Last year someone bet justin he couldn't drive a half a glass of everclear in 5 minutes and he is never one to let a challenge go untaken. And here is the result.

http://photos-774.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v136/41/124/1122630774/n1122630774_30463943_842.jpg
http://photos-774.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v136/41/124/1122630774/n1122630774_30463945_1346.jpg
:lmfao: :police:

IOnlyLookStock
09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
I had it straight once the first time I had it, horrible idea...

Last week I was at a party and someone mixed 2 parts everclear to 5 parts mountain dew, plus a whole package of blue rasberry koolaid. It was good.

BobbyFresco
09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Everclear is not for the faint at heart or amateur drinker.

Nubz
09-24-2008, 02:26 PM
hellll fukin noo. its like drinking fire

Total_Blender
09-24-2008, 02:56 PM
One our neighbors at our apt. complex had his 21st b-day and we threw a party for him. We didn't really like the guy, he was kind of a goober. But he brought a bunch of liquor and we needed an excuse to party.

We had been drinking for a while then he tries getting us all to do straight shots of Everclear. My friend was like "yeah, I'll pour the shots". After the first one (where we all drank EC) he gave us all shots of water and this guy shots of EC. And we did about 5 or 6 shots like that. So he's wasted in like 5 minutes.:lmfao:

So we got a cab to go to the bar, and this guy was almost passed out in a chair in the living room and he was saying "don't leave without me". When we got home he was sitting in my roommates bathtub and he had puked all over the bathroom. :doh:

Drinking EC straight isn't too bad, but you definitely don't want to do 6 in a row. :ninja:

Mr Egg Rollllll
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Golden Grain and EverClear burn a little, but I've gotten used to drinking it. I haven't drank it in awhile, but I'm definitely down to drinking some if a hardcore party arises.

NewGen33
09-24-2008, 03:18 PM
I've only had it in trashcan punch and it was still strong as hell.

Ran
09-24-2008, 03:45 PM
I took a straight shot once and it pretty much sucked. I remember thinking that my eyes were going to melt out of my head.

Went pretty good with the Kool-Aid though.

redrumracer
09-24-2008, 03:53 PM
I've had it straight and mixed with Powerade (college, no explanation).

It's similar to lighter fluid, lol.

I still drink it straight.
awesome so atleast me and my friend arent the only ones that mix it with a sports drink. we prefer either the fruit punch Gatorade or the berry rain Gatorade. It works really well

The BUCKY
09-24-2008, 03:55 PM
i might try tonight anyone wanna join

Ran
09-24-2008, 03:57 PM
awesome so atleast me and my friend arent the only ones that mix it with a sports drink. we prefer either the fruit punch Gatorade or the berry rain Gatorade. It works really wellMixing booze with alchohol isn't anything new. Electrolytes (sp?) take that sh*t straight into your system and will get you tanked FAST. lol

redrumracer
09-24-2008, 03:57 PM
but yes i have tried it straight and didnt have a problem, but that was back when i drank a lot

redrumracer
09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Mixing booze with alchohol isn't anything new. Electrolytes (sp?) take that sh*t straight into your system and will get you tanked FAST. lol
yea thats the best part, we found out about it one night by accident though because all we had was ec and gatorade.

Ran
09-24-2008, 04:39 PM
yea thats the best part, we found out about it one night by accident though because all we had was ec and gatorade.Try it with Vodka. Has the same effect but goes down a lot smoother without the burning effect of Everclear. :goodjob:

Hulud
09-24-2008, 05:55 PM
ive never had it straight.

highest content ive done straight is bacardi 151 or moonshine (which is good as F*CK)

T.C.
09-25-2008, 12:08 PM
^^ Nothing like some good shine! One of my ex's would turn the bottle up on EC like it was water she was crazy! I have been known to show up at a party with a 5 gallon container of purple jesus.

Purple Jesus: Handle of EC or Golden grain
1 gallon of Hawaiin Punch
2 containers of grape kool-aid or gatorade
Add water to dilute for taste

Cherry Bombs: 1 jar of cherries with juice drained and replaced with EC. Delicious!

rzaray89
09-25-2008, 12:29 PM
not to sound like a hard ass, but me and my buddies have been taking straight shots of everclear and golden grain since high school, no chase. sure, we've done more than our share of puking and have reached BAC levels of .2+, and my one friend already has liver problems at age 20 (to combat this he has invented a unusually smooth mixed shot of everclear and MAALOX)

if you think this is cool, think again. because after we graduate college, its called ALCOHOLISM.

and please don't think i'm bull****ting you. i WILL drink you and your buddies under the table. we can start with 2 double shots of 151/everclear just for fun...tell me how you feel afterwords and then i'll drive you home still somewhat sober. :cheers:

StupidBikerBoy
09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Hitting a shot or 2 of everclear, golden grain, or gem clear is how I start every night I drink. Gets the buzz there quick.:goodjob:

redrumracer
09-25-2008, 11:18 PM
not to sound like a hard ass, but me and my buddies have been taking straight shots of everclear and golden grain since high school, no chase. sure, we've done more than our share of puking and have reached BAC levels of .2+, and my one friend already has liver problems at age 20 (to combat this he has invented a unusually smooth mixed shot of everclear and MAALOX)

if you think this is cool, think again. because after we graduate college, its called ALCOHOLISM.

and please don't think i'm bull****ting you. i WILL drink you and your buddies under the table. we can start with 2 double shots of 151/everclear just for fun...tell me how you feel afterwords and then i'll drive you home still somewhat sober. :cheers:
thats how i am with rum, i can drink it all day and not even be buzzed :( it actually sucks really bad.

Kevykev
09-26-2008, 06:39 AM
I never will again, that **** is poison.

Never threw up so quick in life. It does give you and instant "heyyyyyy" feeling though.

wOZrally
09-26-2008, 10:31 AM
yeah... i had like 10 straight shots before in like 30 min....

didnt remember anything and woke up drunk..

not good.

G.C
09-26-2008, 05:42 PM
no one had a intense hangover after this? I remember my marine friend can chug full cup of any liquor without stopping. Crazy marines :) . Heard they be doing it big in there.

metalman
09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
When youre young and dumb you try to see how much you can drink or how strong a drink you can handle.
When youre old and wise you try to see how little you can drink and what the least it will take to give you a pleasant buzz.

Dont ask me how I know this. lol... :D

RL...
09-27-2008, 11:46 PM
The first time I got drunk was off everclear. The night didn't end well, and I haven't tried it since. :2cents: I'd rather drink beer or patron!!!!

flak_monkey
09-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Nobody warned me about the alcohol content in Hunch Punch. this batch happened to be about 75% everclear. I had about six large glasses. Went to get up, and that **** wasn't happening. I had to be carried up to a friend's apartment. This was a few years ago before I drank much.

slostang
09-28-2008, 03:05 AM
the only thing I won't ever drink again is segrams 7 crown. that sh́t is sneaky.

The Ninja
09-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Been there done that. I do it occasionally, but I prefer it mixed with yum yum or hunch punch.

HyPer50
09-28-2008, 10:05 AM
i did a straight shot once... not enjoyable at all. it is a nice thing to mix in stuff tho. and it's cheap lol.

Gutling
09-28-2008, 10:11 AM
First time ever I got drunk was mixing alize red and golden grain, I missed school the next day and said I would never drink again. Grain/ec I think smells even stronger than straight alcohol lol. Bacardi 151 is on up there too, its strong but tastes sooo nasty

Blitanicle99
09-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Before I got kidney disease I could chug that **** like water.

Scotsman
09-28-2008, 05:08 PM
why not to play with fire and everclear!
http://www.break.com/college-break/everclear-fire-ball-accident.html

Random Hero
09-28-2008, 07:41 PM
A few buddies and I used to drink it straight back in the day (when I was 18-19).

Now I won't touch the stuff again lol.