PDA

View Full Version : 97 civic y8 injector wiring question

isa2o3
09-24-2008, 10:34 AM
just to give ya a little bit of a background i had it boosted with dsm injectors. thus the injector wires were cut up to make necessary ungrades. now i am back to stock and in the process i screwed up the wires. i found a guy that has the injector clips with wires that run to the ecu (clips in it). simple solution i thought, but i dont know where the wires go on the back of the ecu. and does it matter if i intermix the yollow and black power wires on the back of the ecu? does any of ya have pics or any idea?

Krappy
09-24-2008, 01:46 PM
polarity on injectors do not matter....

carbon_crash
09-24-2008, 01:56 PM
just to give ya a little bit of a background i had it boosted with dsm injectors. thus the injector wires were cut up to make necessary ungrades. now i am back to stock and in the process i screwed up the wires. i found a guy that has the injector clips with wires that run to the ecu (clips in it). simple solution i thought, but i dont know where the wires go on the back of the ecu. and does it matter if i intermix the yollow and black power wires on the back of the ecu? does any of ya have pics or any idea?

You were talking to my brother about this lastnight. I will be out at his place after work and we will look at your setup to see if what we can do with the wiring when you come pick up the injectors and such:goodjob:

isa2o3
09-24-2008, 06:15 PM
You were talking to my brother about this lastnight. I will be out at his place after work and we will look at your setup to see if what we can do with the wiring when you come pick up the injectors and such:goodjob:

thanks. he told me he had to go out of town so i had to make sure i can get it down