PDA

View Full Version : PALINS HAS FORIEGN POLICY EXPERIENCE NOW!!!

4dmin
09-24-2008, 10:25 AM
I NEED TO GO ON RECORD REJECTING ALL OF MY PREVIOUS STATEMENTS ABOUT PALIN'S FOREIGN POLICY... THAT'S RIGHT SHE MET W/ WORLD LEADERS YESTERDAY... AND THEY WERE FROM COUNTRIES SHE COULDN'T SEE FROM ALASKA :lmfao:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/politics/ny-uspali245855479sep24,0,38093.story

So what i'm wondering is why McCain/Palin wouldn't want media covering this...? Media was not allowed in during talks per PALIN. :thinking:

discuss.

4dmin
09-24-2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.republican-elephant.com/palin-karzai.jpg

:lmao:

BobbyFresco
09-24-2008, 10:44 AM
http://www.republican-elephant.com/palin-karzai.jpg

:lmao:

ROFL

Mike Lowrey
09-24-2008, 12:19 PM
I NEED TO GO ON RECORD REJECTING ALL OF MY PREVIOUS STATEMENTS ABOUT PALIN'S FOREIGN POLICY... THAT'S RIGHT SHE MET W/ WORLD LEADERS YESTERDAY... AND THEY WERE FROM COUNTRIES SHE COULDN'T SEE FROM ALASKA :lmfao:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/politics/ny-uspali245855479sep24,0,38093.story

So what i'm wondering is why McCain/Palin wouldn't want media covering this...? Media was not allowed in during talks per PALIN. :thinking:

discuss.

And, Obama's foreign policy experience.......

Bueller? Bueller?

Vteckidd
09-24-2008, 12:32 PM
See this is where i just think its pure BIAS.

So you want to ***** about her lack of Foreign policy, then when she goes out an tries to expand, you make fun of her.

Which you way do you want it?

4dmin
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
See this is where i just think its pure BIAS.

So you want to ***** about her lack of Foreign policy, then when she goes out an tries to expand, you make fun of her.

Which you way do you want it?

yes i'm totally busting your all's balls for her foreign policy. your trying to tell me mccains response of her background in foreign policy that she is "close to russia" is not a funny statement? bias or not that sh!t is hilarious... but... that isn't what the topic of discussion is. why would republicans not want media in on this? please explain.

AlanŽ
09-24-2008, 12:39 PM
yes i'm totally busting your all's balls for her foreign policy, but... that isn't what the topic of discussion is. why would republicans not want media in on this? please explain.
Maybe because whatever they discussed is none of our business. It's not like we know about every confrence call between bush and other countries.

I find it odd ass well but eh. Whatever.

4dmin
09-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Maybe because whatever they discussed is none of our business. It's not like we know about every confrence call between bush and other countries.

I find it odd ass well but eh. Whatever.

she isn't discussing national security - she isn't even in office... so i highly doubt it was b/c of content.

Vteckidd
09-24-2008, 12:42 PM
she prob didnt do mcuh, but neither does Obama

4dmin
09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
she prob didnt do mcuh, but neither does Obama

again this goes back to earlier today... you gonna make post that are on TOPIC or your daily opinion?

AlanŽ
09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
she isn't discussing national security - she isn't even in office... so i highly doubt it was b/c of content.

Still it's not necessarily any of our concern/

4dmin
09-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Still it's not necessarily any of our concern/

i think it is... i would of been nice to know how she was received by Foreign Leaders: their concerns, opinions on policy, etc

It is important as voters to know how your elected officials can handle the pressures and work with other world leaders. You should be concerned w/ her take on foreign policy specially considering she could very well be the next president.

Vteckidd
09-24-2008, 01:17 PM
again this goes back to earlier today... you gonna make post that are on TOPIC or your daily opinion?
Please for the love of god post up OBAMAs OUTSTANDING FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE?!

What cause he gave a speech in Berlin 6 months ago?

Cause he travels more than Palin?

The only ting OBama has done is RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

The blindsided bias is uncanny

You said she met with foreign leaders but she prob didnt do anything cause shes not in office. I merely stated the same thing about Obama.

But im sure you think that if Obama meets with a foreign leader its so much more magical than Palin.

Fact is you HATE palin, so ANYTHING she does you are going do scrutinize.

If the Media said she has no Foreign Policy, then goes and meets foreign leaders, somehow its now good enough

If the Media said she has no Economic Experience , then she went to Wall Street , somehow its not good enough.

Now, if OBAMA was in the same boat, you people call him an EXPERT in Foreign Policy and Economics if he picks up the New York Times.

again, crazy one sided bias

AlanŽ
09-24-2008, 01:21 PM
she could very well be the next president.
I'm so tired of hearing this argument.

Vteckidd
09-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Obamas foreign policy experience is him traveling to Kenya, giving a speech in Berlin, and meeting a few world leaders. He thinks cause he lived some multicultural life that he is a foreign policy expert.

WOw, he is SO MUCH MORE QUALIFIED NOW! THanks!

4dmin
09-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Please for the love of god post up OBAMAs OUTSTANDING FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE?!

What cause he gave a speech in Berlin 6 months ago?

Cause he travels more than Palin?

The only ting OBama has done is RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

The blindsided bias is uncanny

You said she met with foreign leaders but she prob didnt do anything cause shes not in office. I merely stated the same thing about Obama.

But im sure you think that if Obama meets with a foreign leader its so much more magical than Paline

Is Obama more experienced then Palin on foreign policy? Yes

I've been to more countries then Palin ;)

Is Obama more experienced then McCain on foreign policy? No, hello dude been has been in Washington for how long. Biden has plenty of Foriegn Policy background so it pretty much evens up the ticket as far as I'm concerned. Importance on foriegn policy is not how many you have met but your stance on POLICIES - Palin is weak in all areas. No one needs to relive Charlie Gibson interview. Bias you may call it but answers to simple questions came from her mouth.

tony
09-24-2008, 02:49 PM
The media had full access to Obama's meetings with foreign leaders.. if she is so experienced then open the door, I think as an elected official the public has a right to know your qualifications and how you maintain international relations.

v-empire
09-24-2008, 04:39 PM
she just got her passport last year, which is amusing.

but she can see russia from her house.

i like her glasses.

henry kissinger is awesome!

man
09-24-2008, 07:33 PM
The media had full access to Obama's meetings with foreign leaders.. if she is so experienced then open the door, I think as an elected official the public has a right to know your qualifications and how you maintain international relations.

Maybe it's because Palin wanted to improve her foreign relations rather than her image by posing for pictures...

flak_monkey
09-24-2008, 10:56 PM
yes i'm totally busting your all's balls for her foreign policy. your trying to tell me mccains response of her background in foreign policy that she is "close to russia" is not a funny statement? bias or not that sh!t is hilarious... but... that isn't what the topic of discussion is. why would republicans not want media in on this? please explain.I'm gonna buy you a beer for that one.:cheers:

tony
09-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Maybe it's because Palin wanted to improve her foreign relations rather than her image by posing for pictures...

Way to twist it lol you guys never cease to amaze me. "Oh she wasn't doing this for her image" Improving her "foreign relations" IS for her image.

4dmin
09-25-2008, 08:03 AM

wouldn't meeting her FIRST Foreign Leaders help her image :thinking:

Gotcha b!tch!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/nufiveoh/chappelle_james.jpg

BB6dohcvtec
09-25-2008, 12:48 PM

doubt it since they let the press in.. to take pictures only.

bigdare23
09-25-2008, 12:53 PM
LOL at the McCain Fanboys.

AlanŽ
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
LOL at the Obama fanboys who are nothing more than sheep following the sheppard blindly.

BB6dohcvtec
09-25-2008, 07:23 PM
LOL at the Obama fanboys who are nothing more than sheep following the sheppard blindly.

lol than what do you call yourself?

blaknoize
09-25-2008, 08:31 PM
lol than what do you call yourself? I bet he calls himself a leader in lue of following, which technically makes him a non-leading follower which defeats the purpose of being a bandwagoner... somethin like that. :rolleyes:

AlanŽ
09-25-2008, 08:59 PM
lol than what do you call yourself?
:rolleyes: definitiely not a sheep or a hearder. I unlike some people on here have been wiling to point out both mccain and palin's flaws while others on here simply swing from the nuts of their chosen canidate.

I have said before and I'll say it again. How many million people in this country and these two are the best we could come up with?