PDA

View Full Version : Text Message I got today.......

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2008, 09:30 PM
So, I know Obama isn't black, but it made me chuckle.

"What is Obama's plan for the country, should he be elected? What one word does he constantly promise us?

CHANGE.

What does this really mean?

Come Help A Nig*a Get Elected."

I'm sorry if some don't get it, or just don't like it. I got a LOL irl out of it....so yeah....whateva

_00R

tdurr
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
lol thats clever.... reps for postin it!

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2008, 09:46 PM
lol thats clever.... reps for postin it!

I thought so, as well.

RETURNED!

FasTech
09-23-2008, 09:48 PM
I got it the other day! I thought it was funny.

AlanŽ
09-23-2008, 09:51 PM
LIRL

Evil Goat
09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
lol, reps

81911SC
09-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I can ****ing benchpress more than my own bodyweight, ******. You know what that means? It means I can lift myself right up off of the ****ing ground and fly. Next time you see something weird in the sky, remember...its not a bird, and its not a plane. It's 81911 coming straight down from the sky to ****ing wreck your ****** face with a crowbar.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-23-2008, 09:58 PM
LOL.

What's even funnier is that I forwarded that text in class today to like half of my phonebook.

Hmmm......someone from my phonebook knows someone of someone of someone of someone of someone knows j0u.

tdurr
09-23-2008, 10:00 PM
I can ****ing benchpress more than my own bodyweight, ******. You know what that means? It means I can lift myself right up off of the ****ing ground and fly. Next time you see something weird in the sky, remember...its not a bird, and its not a plane. It's 81911 coming straight down from the sky to ****ing wreck your ****** face with a crowbar.
lol random much?

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2008, 10:00 PM
LOL.

What's even funnier is that I forwarded that text in class today to like half of my phonebook.

Hmmm......someone from my phonebook knows someone of someone of someone of someone of someone knows j0u.

perhaps. I like tha way you do bidness

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM

oh wow! That was retarded. Please exit my thread. kthnxbai!

fag.

81911SC
09-23-2008, 10:02 PM
lol random much?Here's the deal, ace. Engineers are trained to understand all things logical, rational, and systematic. Good engineers are remarkably adept at using this crucial skill of our craft to be able to understand any number of means of doing things outside of our education or job function, as long as they fall within that realm of systematic processes. That's why we can learn to speak accountant, project manager, lawyer, or even medical terms a whole lot faster than you're going to learn to speak engineer

81911SC
09-23-2008, 10:03 PM
oh wow! That was retarded. Please exit my thread. kthnxbai!

fag.
Oh yeah ******? When you get to my house to face me, you'll find my house empty. Did I run away like a prissy little pre-teen ******? No. I'll actually be at YOUR house. I'll dirty up all of your plates and dishes and leave them unwashed in the sink. I'll pour all your salsa into a giant bowl and continuously double dip the chips i am eating into it, over and over and over. I'll use your bathroom without washing my hands, I'll unplug your phone charger from your cell phone, and I'll squeeze out some of your toothpaste from the top of the tube instead of squeezing from the bottom. I'll also leave a few of your cabinets halfway open, empty out your ice cube trays, and turn off your answering machine.

Prepare for the most frustrating day of your life, ******.

Nemesis
09-23-2008, 10:03 PM
lmfao

FasTech
09-23-2008, 10:05 PM
troof:D

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh yeah ******? When you get to my house to face me, you'll find my house empty. Did I run away like a prissy little pre-teen ******? No. I'll actually be at YOUR house. I'll dirty up all of your plates and dishes and leave them unwashed in the sink. I'll pour all your salsa into a giant bowl and continuously double dip the chips i am eating into it, over and over and over. I'll use your bathroom without washing my hands, I'll unplug your phone charger from your cell phone, and I'll squeeze out some of your toothpaste from the top of the tube instead of squeezing from the bottom. I'll also leave a few of your cabinets halfway open, empty out your ice cube trays, and turn off your answering machine.

Prepare for the most frustrating day of your life, ******.

:lmao: that, sir, just made me almost piss my pants.

81911SC
09-23-2008, 10:08 PM
LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-23-2008, 10:10 PM
LOL, srsly.

Where the fuk do you come up with this sh1t?

81911SC
09-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Just around the internet. I've got a ton more but they're very violent and make many threats and I don't like to post threats.

Motivation
09-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Just around the internet. I've got a ton more but they're very violent and make many threats and I don't like to post threats.

*cough* refer to post 7 *cough* lol

81911SC
09-23-2008, 10:15 PM
That wasn't directed to anyone and in comparison, it's nothing to the others.