PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the lady on CNN..

HEATON
09-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Maybe its jus the British CNN but it was some Jazz singer.. she was all like, why didnt they bring us supplies when they told us to leave, on and on. then was like you tell me to leave, where you want me to go?

Dayum.. Ignorance once again.. If they tell you to leave why give you things to survive the storm, then no one woulda left. WHERE TO GO? doesnt matta..
Just not south..DUH!

Cliff
09-02-2005, 04:37 PM
lol

YokotaS13
09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
you know, I really like how everyone is complaining about how long it takes to evacuate people

But it takes a day at least to get a working plan and to set u cooperations between bases, and commands. Then you have to get the supplies there via, c5, c17, c130s, hh-60, hh54, etc etc

Then you have to get the runway and helipads open to get the supplies there

anyways, we mobilized tuesday night, after everythign was avaliable for us to use, adn saved 221 people in the next 24 hours.

Besides, if they would have listened, they wouldnt be there.

HEATON
09-02-2005, 04:48 PM
KoRekt!! Hell we have problems gettin troops downrange on a already fully established base. TACP & Combat Control hadd go in and set it all up again to even get things there. YES, they coulda air dropped it all, but that woulda been a bigger mess. Another thing, no matter what anyone says and no matter how many supplies they get it will never still be enough so callin for more and more is jus preachin to the crowd.

YokotaS13
09-02-2005, 04:50 PM
YEP, Besides, irdropping bottles of water and stuff just isnt feesable, i dont think there are but one or two planes that the pilots of the 73rd of 71st are qualified to do it on. not sure though.

HEATON
09-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Well also when needy ppl get supplies when no one in charge is there to recieve them jus causes chaos and anarchy.

YokotaS13
09-02-2005, 05:02 PM
that too