Vteckidd
09-23-2008, 12:18 PM
looks pretty cool.

Might be a real competitor for the IPHONE especially at $180

Demo of the Software
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJHYqE0RDg

v-empire
09-23-2008, 12:20 PM
hahah.. president of IT division, represent IT guy pretty good.

looks pretty cool.

i always thought google would be awesome with the technology they have, they should have gone in the gps, phone.. etc field alot stronger then the competition.

4dmin
09-23-2008, 02:16 PM
some nice stuff but nothing that an iphone really can't do... it is going to be very difficult for anyone to break into apples market right now. their biggest downfall was getting locked in to AT&T only.

best idea i think for a phone would be Nintendo creating an iphone + Nintendo DS = greatest device ever

Crazy Asian
09-23-2008, 02:18 PM
I think it's gay. Overall it just so non innovative. What happened GOOGLE!!!!? You used to be the forefront now it's just blah. I would expect something out of the world but hell this is dumb.

Me86Rob
09-23-2008, 02:32 PM
some nice stuff but nothing that an iphone really can't do... it is going to be very difficult for anyone to break into apples market right now. their biggest downfall was getting locked in to AT&T only.

best idea i think for a phone would be Nintendo creating an iphone + Nintendo DS = greatest device ever

the iPhone can be hacked and have allllll sorts of nintendo emulators put on it

Nissan Sean
09-23-2008, 02:40 PM
i want some nintendo games on my iphone 3g...tell me how!!!!

Me86Rob
09-23-2008, 02:55 PM
hm. ill hack it for you for $50

Nismo
09-23-2008, 02:57 PM

OMG NO WAY! YOU CAN HACK THE IPHONE, GTFO!

God I hate you.

Me86Rob
09-23-2008, 03:02 PM
stfu dude and quit following me around. he asked me how to do it, so i told him i could do it for him. it in no way involved you. you just like to find stuff to complain about so you can try to put other ppl down and try to make yourself look better. go be an ethug somebody else because you are gonna get your ass handed to you for it one day. maybe not by me, but somebody is gonna fvck you up. and i will be sure im there to laugh

4dmin
09-23-2008, 03:36 PM

hacking an Iphone doesn't make it a DS does it or give it SD capability or killer games like Guitar Hero, etc

Nismo
09-23-2008, 03:50 PM
stfu dude and quit following me around. he asked me how to do it, so i told him i could do it for him. it in no way involved you. you just like to find stuff to complain about so you can try to put other ppl down and try to make yourself look better. go be an ethug somebody else because you are gonna get your ass handed to you for it one day. maybe not by me, but somebody is gonna fvck you up. and i will be sure im there to laugh

No I only pick on certain people. People know me IRL.

Me86Rob
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
hacking an Iphone doesn't make it a DS does it or give it SD capability or killer games like Guitar Hero, etc

um. i have guitar hero on my iPod touch. you can do alot of stuff with hacked ipods and iphones.

4dmin
09-23-2008, 04:35 PM
um. i have guitar hero on my iPod touch. you can do alot of stuff with hacked ipods and iphones.

your IPHONE looks like this...

http://media.arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.media/dsgh.jpg

ya didn't think so. i have and iphone as well and it still isn't a DS no matter how many apps you download

alpine_aw11
09-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I think it's gay. Overall it just so non innovative. What happened GOOGLE!!!!? You used to be the forefront now it's just blah. I would expect something out of the world but hell this is dumb.

I like it. Nothing outrageous, nothing you won't need to use. Looks like a very simple operating system. I think t-mobile is coming out with a phone using this system, I might pick one up. Looks like a simple, well done system.

kpc2593
09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
that phone is dope...i gotta get it

the funny thing though is that people are already selling the phone on ebay for a profit...more than 5x the original price of 180 (w/2yr).....http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=tmobile+g1&_sacat=See-All-Categories....

1500?????? THAT GUY IS DREAMING!!!

COGCaviZ24
10-23-2008, 03:36 PM
technical,it's not a "google phone" it's an htc phone with google software

yerrow
10-23-2008, 04:46 PM
got mine 2day

stephanie
10-23-2008, 05:03 PM

i love my DS.
psp has skype, im surprised nintendo didnt have anything like that.

kpc2593
10-28-2008, 11:01 PM
i love my DS.
psp has skype, im surprised nintendo didnt have anything like that.

nintendo is currently in the year 2000.....the wii is dope but come on....shit uses a DVD drive....

now sony......they are way ahead....in the year 2020....shittt...

Terror
10-29-2008, 12:30 AM
just got mine today, like it alot so far.

ironchef
10-29-2008, 06:12 AM
Love mine!