PDA

View Full Version : STREET STYLEZ ATL

Pages : 1 [2]

Silvrmaxx
05-15-2009, 09:07 AM
i vaguely remember you mentioning it... but it was like 3 months in advance... and i didnt hear about it after that, or i woulda been there!!!!!!!

blackboi50
05-15-2009, 09:12 AM
i vaguely remember you mentioning it... but it was like 3 months in advance... and i didnt hear about it after that, or i woulda been there!!!!!!!

yea right i mentioned that shit like all the time!!! imma have to start putting the dates up on the calendar on or website so u fools wont forget!!!....1

Silvrmaxx
05-15-2009, 09:26 AM

blackboi50
05-15-2009, 09:44 AM
^^the fuck???.....1

Silvrmaxx
05-15-2009, 10:56 AM
what boy?!?

Motivation
05-15-2009, 05:20 PM

QFE (quoted for evidence), means I can hold ya to that for our next show. :goodjob:

Silvrmaxx
05-18-2009, 09:04 AM
lol i gotcha

blackboi50
05-18-2009, 10:00 AM
haha......he gotcha now bitch!!! :tongue1:....1

Silvrmaxx
05-18-2009, 10:03 AM
hey! ... you still drive a neon!! *runs away*

Chris_DSM_EI
05-23-2009, 06:35 PM
After my exp. w/ street stylez im not fond of this club, i actually hate it for the pourpose that the club US wide was ran like kids ive met w/ 6 different clubs and your all the same...now sean is cool ood guy and so are some of the other members i still cant stand how the club is managed... my recomendations for people thinking about joining DONT be friends but dont join, + some people fuck cars up and then blame it on you, oh well good luck SS but ill go without ive always been better on my own, thanks though

SEAN
05-23-2009, 11:47 PM
you talking about me or the other Sean with the black Mustang?

blackboi50
05-24-2009, 06:18 PM
After my exp. w/ street stylez im not fond of this club, i actually hate it for the pourpose that the club US wide was ran like kids ive met w/ 6 different clubs and your all the same...now sean is cool ood guy and so are some of the other members i still cant stand how the club is managed... my recomendations for people thinking about joining DONT be friends but dont join, + some people fuck cars up and then blame it on you, oh well good luck SS but ill go without ive always been better on my own, thanks though

damnnn :cry:......well that sucks that u feel that way about our club!!!! i mean our club is still gonna be running man!!! im sorry for your bad experience with us but we are an established club nationwide!!!

Motivation
05-24-2009, 10:16 PM

ok... Don't think anyone really asked for your input or anything... Just saying...

I don't think they asked you to join either, so kinda funny how you say you will do without...

Anyways, the ppl I've met in this club are good people so far. So, everyone who read this post that I quoted, I would take it with a grain of salt. :goodjob:

Chris_DSM_EI
05-25-2009, 09:25 AM
actually i would say i was asked being i ran 2 clubs for street stylez in 2 different states, as for the people there ok the guys in texas were awesome the guys in tenn, cool and some of the guys in ill and here in ga....but as for the club STREET STYLEZ its worthless, not as people but as a club ran like chickens w/heads cut off and no good leadership, put sean w/black mustang in charge screw bo and kim or put um the other dude w/ neon in charge but yea i was ASKED by phil himself ...but you throw moe in and gee you get some dumb shit happening, anyway this is a issue of not the club still running or being nationwide but moreless how this club presents its self...and for oh lets see the what 10 chapters you have well lets see only 5 actually still exsist...

seriously,

TEXAS- GONE
PENNSLYVANIA- GONE
NORTH CAROLINA- GONE
SOUTH CAROLINA- GONE
OHIO - GONE
EVEN GUYS FROM THE KENNESAW GROUP WHO STARTED IT- GONE

FLORIDA GUYS ARE EVEN LEAVING

simply put street stylez is falling apart year by year and im saving guys from trying to join a club because there NATIONWIDE, just b/c you are dont make you good....

we have a chapters all over and that dont make us good,
a club is about family, making new friends and have a good time and by far it was never offered by street stylez, its the same story in every chapter, just your tipical club and really a waste of time

but as i stated overall its not the
people in atl that im bashing or anything b/c i dont know you but as for certain people bo kim moe and a few others along the way well they have made the club really suck and well why else would people leave?

Silvrmaxx
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Not to be an ass or anything, like motivation said, no one really asked for your input, honestly. Just because you had a bad personal experience with that chapter (kennesaw) doesn't mean that everyone is running things badly, nor does it give you the right to come on IA and start bashing the Street Stylez name. We have worked hard, more so Bo and Kim, to build a respectable name and take that name nationwide. We had a great turn out this past weekend at Slamin n Jammin with several chapters showing. We took the club participation trophy with well over 40 members and a lot of cars placed in various categories.

As I said before, not trying to be an ass... it's just a shame you feel that way...

Motivation
05-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Not to be an ass or anything, like motivation said, no one really asked for your input, honestly. Just because you had a bad personal experience with that chapter (kennesaw) doesn't mean that everyone is running things badly, nor does it give you the right to come on IA and start bashing the Street Stylez name. We have worked hard, more so Bo and Kim, to build a respectable name and take that name nationwide. We had a great turn out this past weekend at Slamin n Jammin with several chapters showing. We took the club participation trophy with well over 40 members and a lot of cars placed in various categories.

As I said before, not trying to be an ass... it's just a shame you feel that way...

But yet DBlock can't get anyone to show up at our show?!?!?!?!?! :2up:

jk :D

blackboi50
05-26-2009, 10:40 PM
But yet DBlock can't get anyone to show up at our show?!?!?!?!?! :2up:

jk :D

i didnt even go to this man!!!! :cry:.........1

Motivation
05-26-2009, 10:41 PM
i didnt even go to this man!!!! :cry:.........1

Point proven. Thank you sir... I still love you man. slightly homoish... wait... damn it...

blackboi50
05-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Point proven. Thank you sir... I still love you man. slightly homoish... wait... damn it...

hahaha *opens arms* wait.......:ninja:......(((no homo bish)))....ahahha....1

Silvrmaxx
05-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Haha yea D you shoulda been there! Slacker!! Haha I keed I keed

But the next asap show we will definitely be there to show support!

Motivation
05-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Haha yea D you shoulda been there! Slacker!! Haha I keed I keed

But the next asap show we will definitely be there to show support!

oh, I already know... I have your last quote saying that saved to my favorites page and I editted something n there saying if you didn't then there would be a hefty fine... But it's all good. :D

Chris_DSM_EI
05-28-2009, 06:27 PM
SORRY FOR THE POST im done

Chris_DSM_EI
05-28-2009, 06:30 PM
hate it or not its the truth

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Nationwide.

Lolol. Later, QD.

MongolPup
05-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Fuck, I have to stop reading this thread. I hate seeing the English language get slaughtered.

MachNU
05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey man, i am going to go ahead and warn you. If your not from this area then you need to step out. I know a few of the Street Style members and never had a problem with any of them. I am not much into the car showing side of clubs, but just clubs in general. But there chapter is on here and they are doing something for the scene. You talking on here about how you hated it "then" is just that "then!" This hobby/industry needs fresh blood to bring it back. Just because all your other chapters quit doesnt mean you should try and promote this chapter quiting. Maybe you should step back and wonder why all those other chapters are gone, yet this one is still around and growing. If they just had a 40 car showing at the last show, then there doing something right.

So all in all this is a warning to you. Keep bashing on the club and you will lose rights to post.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2009, 06:42 PM
So all in all this is a warning to you. Keep bashing on the club and you will lose rights to post.

No bashing from, mister. I just lolol-ed at the "nationwide" reference. Later, QD.

MachNU
05-28-2009, 06:43 PM
No bashing from, mister. I just lolol-ed at the "nationwide" reference. Later, QD.

LOL maybe i should quote him. Yall posted while i was reading/typing that. LOL yours was just funny! :lmfao:

Silvrmaxx
05-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Fuck, I have to stop reading this thread. I hate seeing the English language get slaughtered.

i agree with this regarding at least one "poster" in this thread...

Silvrmaxx
05-29-2009, 07:44 AM

okay, it may not be "nationwide" like wal mart, but there are definitely chapters in multiple states

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2009, 07:36 PM
okay, it may not be "nationwide"

May not be? Later, QD.

4x4bo
05-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Nationwide doesn't include every state, but we can say that we reach from miami to seattle, thats a pretty good span, its nationwide enough for me, and we can only grow with one car at a time and try our best to build the best club that we can, its worth it to me as long as we put our best foot forward and do all we can for our members and our group. We don't claim to be the best, we just try to be, and try to keep out the "riff-raff" along the way, Thanks to all those who stand up for us. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Nationwide doesn't include every state, but we can say that we reach from miami to seattle, thats a pretty good span, its nationwide enough for me, and we can only grow with one car at a time and try our best to build the best club that we can, its worth it to me as long as we put our best foot forward and do all we can for our members and our group. We don't claim to be the best, we just try to be, and try to keep out the "riff-raff" along the way, Thanks to all those who stand up for us. :goodjob:

Call it what you want, but you don't have a "nationwide" club. Having a member here and there around the country does NOT constitute a national club, man. Although I can't say I like any of the cars I've seen from your group, you guys do get props for putting yourselves out there. Later, QD.

4x4bo
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Thats a thanks either way, thats more than enough for me, we're not lookin to lay claim to the largest club, or the most well known, just to let everyone know that if you enjoy cars and the people that modify them with the respect to others that do the same, then there's chapters across the nation that would be more than happy to enjoy your company, all are welcome as long as they're drama free. Again, thanks to everyone

Silvrmaxx
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
...cant seem to get away from it, no matter what...

quickdodgeŽ
06-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Comes with the "territory." Later, QD.

Motivation
06-03-2009, 10:18 PM
...cant seem to get away from it, no matter what...

Like QD said, people are always going to say what they want. If it's to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives, just to get a rise out of people, or they are just ignorant. People will talk, but in the end, you can't let other people's words affect what you enjoy doing...

Silvrmaxx
06-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Like QD said, people are always going to say what they want. If it's to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives, just to get a rise out of people, or they are just ignorant. People will talk, but in the end, you can't let other people's words affect what you enjoy doing...

:goodjob: this is true... +1 for the "motivational words" haha

blackboi50
06-04-2009, 09:13 AM
:goodjob: this is true... +1 for the "motivational words" haha

oh andrew said a PUN! :ninja:.....1

Silvrmaxx
06-04-2009, 11:50 AM
haha... fag :ninja:

jk jk jk you'z cool :crazy:

Motivation
06-04-2009, 04:53 PM
oh andrew said a PUN! :ninja:.....1Twenty dollars says that D-Block had to look up the word "pun" to make sure he used it correctly.

Silvrmaxx
06-05-2009, 08:13 AM
haha i say 25!!

blackboi50
06-05-2009, 08:59 AM
fuck u guys i know what PUN is :tongue1:....1

Motivation
06-06-2009, 01:35 AM
What is scary is that he had that picture saved on his computer... Probably under his personal "spank bank" file...

lol, ily dblock... no homo :ninja:

blackboi50
06-06-2009, 02:50 PM
What is scary is that he had that picture saved on his computer... Probably under his personal "spank bank" file...

lol, ily dblock... no homo :ninja:

damn u fake ass motivational loser!!! imma crank walk all over yo face :tongue1:.......1

Silvrmaxx
06-09-2009, 02:59 PM
haha wow you're a trip... i knew i had seen that picture on his computer that night at his bday party!!

Motivation
06-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Ya'll some slackers....................1