PDA

View Full Version : Random For all the PotHeads!!!! Check it out

G.C
09-22-2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/952733/

Truegiant
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
so this is where i get to play noob!

Is weed a plant or flower? What exactley are you smoking when you smoke weed? The flower or the stem or the bud? cause i have seen weed in a bag and it didnt look like that! anywho.

alpine_aw11
09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
You smoke the bud, hence the term "smoking bud". It looks different once the bud is removed and cured, but if you get an up close look at a fully grown plant you can easily tell what it is.

Nubz
09-22-2008, 07:26 PM
weed is a plant. and its called bud for a reason.

monkeyazzboi
09-23-2008, 04:01 PM
hahah kent

Truegiant
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
then where do the seed and stems come from in the weed? anywho..

FasTech
09-23-2008, 05:01 PM
That video was lame! Music, Ok! And smoking weed is for losers.

alpine_aw11
09-23-2008, 05:04 PM
That video was lame! Music, Ok! And smoking weed is for losers.

Yea dude, everyone who smokes is such a loser.:rolleyes:

FasTech
09-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Yea dude, everyone who smokes is such a loser.:rolleyes:

Not trying to judge, but why smoke weed and act like a dumb Sh!t!?!?!?
And it being Illegal, why not just drink and not have any problems with the cops!?!? Just about every pothead I know has nothing going for them... I mean, every once and a while.. I see nothing wrong with smoking a "doobie" or a "J" but being a "PotHead" is just retarded.

DC2HiGh
09-24-2008, 12:30 AM
plant is beautiful lol

alpine_aw11
09-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Not trying to judge, but why smoke weed and act like a dumb Sh!t!?!?!?
And it being Illegal, why not just drink and not have any problems with the cops!?!? Just about every pothead I know has nothing going for them... I mean, every once and a while.. I see nothing wrong with smoking a "doobie" or a "J" but being a "PotHead" is just retarded.

I don't know about you, but I've seen people do WAY dumber **** drinking than smoking. It's not the weed itself that ruins it, it's most of the people who smoke it. Most potheads are just people who are stupid anyway and don't have anything else to do. I've pretty much stopped recently but I cant say I plan on quitting. It just depends on how you go about your life and whether or not you can understand drugs aren't what really matter.

G.C
09-24-2008, 10:03 PM
^^ i agree. So much drama be going on when you drink. When you smoke you just chill and laugh your a$$ off. Not like it matters to me now tho. been clean for 2 years.

VickNotic
09-24-2008, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs

listen to him and he'll tell you..!

FasTech
09-25-2008, 12:29 AM
The people who start sh!t when they drink usual want nothing more than attention and it gets took way out of hands... Yea more accidents happen with drinking but it always come back to that one thing, Pot/Weed= Illegal and Drinking= legal when of age! I personally have done both, but I choose Beer over Weed anyday of the week.

alpine_aw11
09-25-2008, 09:00 AM
The people who start sh!t when they drink usual want nothing more than attention and it gets took way out of hands... Yea more accidents happen with drinking but it always come back to that one thing, Pot/Weed= Illegal and Drinking= legal when of age! I personally have done both, but I choose Beer over Weed anyday of the week.

The illegal argument would phase me if there were legit reasons for it. I choose both, but I mean it's always good to light up and just relax with good friends. Drinking is awesome, don't get me wrong, but it's way worse than weed regarding the potential for bad things to happen, and that's undeniable.

Blitanicle99
09-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Weed does not make you stupid. Weed does not kill brain cells. THC re-directs the oxygen in your brain to hit different receptors thus making it feel like its the first time you have done something before.

Oh and drinking is MUCH worse on your body by the way. The tar of marijuana is out of your lungs in 72 hours, the euphoria you experience is not harmful, and is very enjoyable. You cannot physically overdose on pot, its impossible. Nor has there ever been a case or death due to it. You are not a bad driver when you are high (to a certain point), your reaction time is actually better because you are more concentrated on the driving itself rather than your cell phone. (Test done in the UK)

I do not find it religiously wrong, I am quite religious myself. I don't consider myself a pot head, I work 70 hours a week and have 14 hours of class. I make a 3.0, and I yes I in fact do smoke. Ive easily proved that it doesn't make you lazy. Just relax.

Oh and for the ones that think it hurts your physical endurance or anything else... I do the P90X work out about an hour and a half a day. And ontop of that, I run 2 miles after. I would not be able push myself this hard if it was a problem.

My main reason for not drinking, is I have kidney disease. I got it from wayyy to many energy drinks and hard liquor in college. I was pissing and puking up blood, my feet swelled up 3 times their size because the protein leaked out of my kidneys. NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE. I talked to my doctor about my habits, and everything that happened to my kidneys was lap tested and proven to be alcohol and wayyy to much sugar. I drink from time to time now, but with training as hard as I do I don't enjoy it as much. I drink nothing but water now, with the occasional sweet tea.

So, in a nutshell.... Alcohol is much worse for you than pot.

thecrazyone
09-25-2008, 10:25 AM

just so your clear, pot being illegal cause you can get high off it is like saying potatoes should be illegal cause you can make vodka out of them. hemp/pot/weed is a cheap reliable efficient plant, that produced THOUSANDS od products we need

thecrazyone
09-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Blitanicle99, you wrote that really well, my exact thoughts.

i too smoke pot, while working a full time job and am enrolled in school.

Blitanicle99
09-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks. I know my facts lol

myyellowspec
09-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Blitanicle99, you wrote that really well, my exact thoughts.

i too smoke pot, while working a full time job and am enrolled in school.

Ditto to your ditto lol. I bought my first house at 21 even though I regularly imbibe marijuana. Such a failure:rolleyes: .