09-22-2008, 04:52 PM
did it go well?

I don't even know what it was.

But I hope not.

Killer
09-22-2008, 04:55 PM
great place to eat :yumyum:

truth...

man, i need some monies so i can eat wings and be happy!

matthewAPM
09-22-2008, 10:40 PM
I drove back from Cali from friday-sunday

yogi08
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
his parents gave him money, flew to california, bought a bmw, drove back...

oh all on his parents money. what a great accomplishment, high five!

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 08:06 AM
^ dont hate because his parents were sucessful in life and want to give their kid the best advantages possible to be sucessful as well

OnURleft
09-23-2008, 09:09 AM
^ dont hate because his parents were sucessful in life and want to give their kid the best advantages possible to be sucessful as well

bahahah. Reps

yogi08
09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
hows that make him successful for going to cali for a car he didnt earn? hmmmm spoiled maybe? i think so.

and dont speak on behalf of sucessful parents, none of that talk should be discussed here :goodjob:

thecrazyone
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
i dont know who to agree with sport or yogi.

o sh*t, you just divided by 0 didnt you?

Elbow
09-23-2008, 11:56 AM
He actually sold a car he bought, and used the money to buy the BMW.

yogi08
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
He actually sold a car he bought, and used the money to buy the BMW.but mommy and daddy bought his civic, his 2.5, and his bmw.

plus who the **** drives all the way to cali for a 3 series? m3 or nothin... i mean damn, if my girlfriends 330ci didnt have a her m3 swap in it with a blower, i be damned if i went any farther than NC for that mfer.

BobbyFresco
09-23-2008, 12:52 PM
but mommy and daddy bought his civic, his 2.5, and his bmw.

plus who the **** drives all the way to cali for a 3 series? m3 or nothin... i mean damn, if my girlfriends 330ci didnt have a her m3 swap in it with a blower, i be damned if i went any farther than NC for that mfer.

Why does it matter who paid for what?
Like Sport said, stop being such a hater....

If you were fortunate enough to have your parents help you, would you refuse it?
NO....;)

EJ25RUN
09-23-2008, 12:57 PM

I've seen people go to Canada to buy a rare car.

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 01:24 PM
hows that make him successful for going to cali for a car he didnt earn? hmmmm spoiled maybe? i think so.

and dont speak on behalf of sucessful parents, none of that talk should be discussed here :goodjob:

:rolleyes: because it gives him advantages, he himself would not otherwise have

Ignorance truly is bliss. fact is, the kid has talent......he's been racing karts/cars since before you grew your first pube hair, and he's still probably younger than you. The car wasnt that expensive. Race prepped cars can be had at pennies on the dollar, especially now. To my knowledge he sold a 2.5rs, which are worth quite a bit of money ....

Stop hating because his parents want to see him take a step further into the racing world. You wouldnt do the same for your children?

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 01:27 PM

I've driven to NJ for a $500 protege, what does it matter.......half the fun of owning that car was the thrill of the road trip up there and the hard fought journey home. The memories and stories i have were worth the price in gas alone

yogi08
09-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I've seen people go to Canada to buy a rare car.
yeah, i can understand that though man. but just a regular bmw you can get here in GA?
yeahhhhh

yogi08
09-23-2008, 01:42 PM
:rolleyes: because it gives him advantages, he himself would not otherwise have

Ignorance truly is bliss. fact is, the kid has talent......he's been racing karts/cars since before you grew your first pube hair, and he's still probably younger than you. The car wasnt that expensive. Race prepped cars can be had at pennies on the dollar, especially now. To my knowledge he sold a 2.5rs, which are worth quite a bit of money ....

Stop hating because his parents want to see him take a step further into the racing world. You wouldnt do the same for your children?
the kid has talent? how come ive never heard of him. im by far not the best driver, but im pretty damn good. i started racing wka when i was 9 years old, switched over to 250cc shifter karts from 125cc enduros at one point.

do you see me bragging about any of my vehicles i own? nooope

2.5rs = 5500-7k (roughly) and thats not "quite a bit of money" actually.

and fawk no, id make my children work for their stuff as my dad did for me.

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 01:53 PM
the kid has talent? how come ive never heard of him. im by far not the best driver, but im pretty damn good. i started racing wka when i was 9 years old, switched over to 250cc shifter karts from 125cc enduros at one point.

2.5rs = 5500-7k (roughly) and thats not "quite a bit of money" actually.

We'll i've heard of him, and seen him compete......though i've never heard of you :???: .....what have you done since shifter karts?

i dont see him as a braggart either.....more so excited, i would be excited to

$7k is more than enough to buy you a fully prepped/seasoned IT car. Even if they spent alittle more, E36/325i's are cheap as dirt

do you know him personally? I've met him and his dad, even owned a car they ran solo events in....but i wouldnt say i know him. WHo are you to say what he has and hasnt earned?

I've never had the luxury of my parents being able to afford to buy me things like this....i've had to bust my @ss and earn everything i have....but you know what. My parents would have given me EVERYTHING if they had the chance, and they would have been damn proud to do so. I honestly hope to one day be able to provide for my kids like his parents do......your hateraid has expired, time to stop drinking

eViLMunkey
09-23-2008, 01:57 PM

What advantage are you giving your kid by not making them earn their part in life and not have it handed to them. :thinking:

I can see Parents supporting them in their endeavors to a certain extent.

BobbyFresco
09-23-2008, 02:04 PM
I seriously don't understand what the big deal is and why all the need for hate..
Every normal parent wants their child to have more than they did.
Growing up, I never went w/out and had everything I needed and wanted and more.
My parents worked hard to be able to do so.
I'm doing the same for my children and I don't think it's unreasonable to provide for your kids if you're able to.

My parents did not undermine my ability to have work ethic or ambitions, if anything, they fostered it by showing me what hard work and education brings.

You can't get mad because you weren't as fortunate or your parents chose not to spoil you, per se. Different strokes for different strokes. You are no better than the person who has who gives you shiit for not having when you hold grudges because of material shiit.

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 02:06 PM
What advantage are you giving your kid by not making them earn their part in life and not have it handed to them. :thinking:

Not everything has to be earned by hard work in life. There are plenty of advantages......look at education. I wasnt able, nor my parents to afford to pay out of pocket for TCU's outrageous out of state tuition, so i got loans......loans which to this day i'm still paying, and probably will be for quite some time. Sometime parents work harder, so their kids dont have to go through the same rigors they did in life to be successful at something. So, his parents bought him a car, a car that he plans to use to further both his dreams and his career.....wouldnt, as a parent, you want this for your child? to see him succeed, be proud that you helped in making his dream a reality......So he didnt work a 65 hr work week for 3 years to be able to afford it......did your parents make you work full time, while in school and start charging you rent when you turned 16? no, so does that not make you spoiled according to your terms?

eViLMunkey
09-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Not everything has to be earned by hard work in life. There are plenty of advantages......look at education. I wasnt able, nor my parents to afford to pay out of pocket for TCU's outrageous out of state tuition, so i got loans......loans which to this day i'm still paying, and probably will be for quite some time. Sometime parents work harder, so their kids dont have to go through the same riggors they did in life to be successful at something. So, his parents bought him a car, a car that he plans to use to further both his dreams and his career.....wouldnt, as a parent, you want this for your child? to see him succeed, be proud that you helped in making his dream a reality......So he didnt work a 65 hr work week for 3 years to be able to afford it......did your parents make you work full time, while in school and start charging you rent when you turned 16? no, so does that not make you spoiled according to your terms?

Actually no it doesn't make me spoiled by any terms I do agree w/ parents seeking a higher education for their kids, since then the money is being used in terms of an investment as long as you learn the criteria that you are studying. Also by law you cannot work a full time (legal job till you're over 18 (some jobs bend this rule as I know)) But while I was in college I did work a full time job not because my parents made me either I wanted to earn my own to prove to my parents that I was worth their time and money they were spending on my education.

And there is no malice in my words I'm just stating a point. Which is if he's not putting forth any effort in the endeavor he is pursuing then he's just in it for the free ride at mom & dad's expense.

(Nothing against you personally Matthew just stating opinions of my own)

collins
09-23-2008, 02:23 PM
now that you mention it, i dont see him braggin about cars he owns either... hell i dont even like the kid, but all eh did was come in here and give himself a welcome back. which, by the way, i found humorous.

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Actually no it doesn't make me spoiled by any terms I do agree w/ parents seeking a higher education for their kids, since then the money is being used in terms of an investment as long as you learn the criteria that you are studying. Also by law you cannot work a full time (legal job till you're over 18 (some jobs bend this rule as I know)) But while I was in college I did work a full time job not because my parents made me either I wanted to earn my own to prove to my parents that I was worth their time and money they were spending on my education.

And there is no malice in my words I'm just stating a point. Which is if he's not putting forth any effort in the endeavor he is pursuing then he's just in it for the free ride at mom & dad's expense.

And a race car isnt a long term investment, just like ones education? Conventional schooling isnt for everyone......i also have no clue what he does to actually deserve what he's given, i'm just giving another perspective to the situation......there is no need for jealousy :cheers:

TheGodfather
09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Aside from everything you guys are complimenting him on, he also sucks d!ck like a champ.

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Aside from everything you guys are complimenting him on, he also sucks d!ck like a champ.

so maybe thats how he earned it :dunno:

eViLMunkey
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
And a race car isnt a long term investment, just like ones education? Conventional schooling isnt for everyone......i also have no clue what he does to actually deserve what he's given, i'm just giving another perspective to the situation......there is no need for jealousy :cheers:

No but the product from the education is the longterm portion of the investment just like the race car, assume he does very well and excels in his racing career then it was a positive investment and re-enforcing a positive return on you kids future...

Bwahhaha.. how else would he pay for the gas.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

EJ25RUN
09-23-2008, 02:56 PM
my mom bought me a ps1 when i was 10.

Should i feel spoiled? :thinking:

Sport1.3
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
my mom bought me a ps1 when i was 10.

Should i feel spoiled? :thinking:

stupid rich kid

Elbow
09-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I haven't heard of you Yogi, I used to race as well. Even ran a 250cc superkart. Matt and I ran Red Bull F1 DS when we were little kids. He runs Solo 2 and is fast, and you can't really prove his parents bought it all, no **** they support, no race car driver had no parental support at least not in these days. I race am I spoiled? My first car was a ITC road race car, my parents bought my cage and engine.

If you want to race pro, you have to go balls out and do all you can. School for me is not on my path where I want to go, I have taken some college classes, but racing pro is what I am wanting to do so that's what I am personally after.

The BMW is not also something you can easily find in GA, it's a very well built car, for a good deal. It's not stock. You sound really jealous lol.

yogi08
09-24-2008, 01:20 AM
I didnt mean, this guys a tool, he should roll over and die, he needs to be banned, or id whoop his ass. yall are blowing this out of wack is what im saying NOW. I said "what an accomplishment" sarcastically, and you all pee in your pants.

Also, a regular dinker bmw is the least of my jealousy, considering ive been saving and flipping other cars for a few years now to get exactly what i want. just sit back and we will enjoy the jealousy from your end.

screw bickering and ****, that seems all you do simon. oh and play with autumns penis.

youve had to of heard of me if youve done kart racing at roabling. i have a few of the most impressive lap times there and i wont even bother posting them for you... ill show you my slips in my photo album of my life that was printed for me.

OnURleft
09-24-2008, 01:26 AM
the kid has talent? how come ive never heard of him.
Because your an ignorant moron. Go to solo Atlanta or a phucking SCCA autocross and go ask around.

I however, do applaud you. Reading your arguments makes me smile. SHEET man got that mad sick fender flares hatin' on d's phucking bimmer kids...shet fuccin' 325 suxx balls rich bichh

I really had a hard time getting hired when I was 9. Tell me..when you raced shifter carts what was your hourly salary to pay for that 250cc cart? Where were you employed? What about that enduro 125cc... what pay check bought that?
I made probably around $200 when I was 9, I couldn't afford to race shifter carts. What's the definition of a hypocrite?

I'd really love to drive that "M3" swapped "330ci" with a "blower." Your a funny guy. Hilarious.

yogi08
09-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Because your an ignorant moron. Go to solo Atlanta or a phucking SCCA autocross and go ask around.

I however do applaud you. Reading your arguments makes me smile.

I really had a hard time getting hired when I was 9. Tell me..when you raced shifter carts what was your hourly salary to pay for that 250cc cart? Where were you employed? What about that enduro 125cc... what pay check bought that?
I made probably around $200 when I was 9, I couldn't afford to race shifter carts. What's the definition of a hypocrite?

I'd really love to drive that "M3" swapped "330ci" with a "blower." Your a funny guy. Hilarious.
props to the guy if he can drive, but ive never seen him or heard of him nearly.

my dad bought me my first kart, i paid him off. i worked and cut down acres of pine trees for my father when i was just a little kid, about the time i started to kart. i got paid good but i worked and busted my ass at the farm and new property he would buy. i recall making dozens of boat ramps for my father on property that had a pond, it would boost value by the thousands.

actually i really wanted to drive her 330ci, then it just so happens to be im the one driving back to statesboro in it. what does that mean??? ohhh i guess that means i drove it! give me cool points please.

lol your such a douche dude, just shut up.

OnURleft
09-24-2008, 01:44 AM
props to the guy if he can drive, but ive never seen him or heard of him nearly.

my dad bought me my first kart, i paid him off. i worked and cut down acres of pine trees for my father when i was just a little kid, about the time i started to kart. i got paid good but i worked and busted my ass at the farm and new property he would buy. i recall making dozens of boat ramps for my father on property that had a pond, it would boost value by the thousands.

actually i really wanted to drive her 330ci, then it just so happens to be im the one driving back to statesboro in it. what does that mean??? ohhh i guess that means i drove it! give me cool points please.

lol your such a douche dude, just shut up.

lol driving back to statesboro in an "M3" swapped 330ci with a blower.
ROFL. Your still going.
Your argument ended with your hypocrisy. Now your just feeding your own flame with your lies.

P.S I'll make sure my 9 year old paves driveways, cuts down acres of forest and has sex with whoever wants to pay....That way he can fund his true passion for racing.

yogi08
09-24-2008, 01:47 AM
lol driving back to statesboro in an "M3" swapped 330ci with a blower.
ROFL. Your still going.
Your argument ended with your hypocrisy. Now your just feeding your own flame with your lies.

P.S I'll make sure my 9 year old paves driveways, cuts down acres of forest and has sex with whoever wants to pay....That way he can fund his true passion for racing.
i have no interest in becoming a professional driver, i did all of that for fun.

and your argument ended when your stupidity started to show.

if he earned this, thats great! but i dont believe he did.
great driver +1
cool guy +1
parents feeding you all of your own **** -5

thats the way i look at it.

all of this is my own opinion, and your getting all butthurt about it. the OP isnt even butthurt!

Elbow
09-24-2008, 02:02 AM
So what are you some redneck farm boy? Is that what this boils down to? lol.

I play with Autumns penis? Weird, other people have been posting threads with pics of them and her, not me.

Funny thread lolol

yogi08
09-24-2008, 02:07 AM
So what are you some redneck farm boy? Is that what this boils down to? lol.

I play with Autumns penis? Weird, other people have been posting threads with pics of them and her, not me.

Funny thread lolol
i dont see why you say redneck.. sure im country, but redneck is usually trash.

and this whole thread boils down to NOTHING. this thread was useless from the first post, to the post im posting now. i dont believe i gained or loss anything from this thread... not even time to be honest.

matthewAPM
09-24-2008, 02:35 AM
yogi yogi yogi. where do I even start.

I guess I can start with my parents buying everything. My first car was a first gen MR2. full cage, 3 sets of wheels, suspension, etc. Now how much do you think this car was?...try $1000. Yeah, my first car was a POS but it was a good starter race car for me. My dad got me this car because it would give me something to work hard for. YES, MY DAD BOUGHT ME MY FIRST CAR!!!! I turned around and sold it to a Atlanta Region member (who knows who I am), for $2000. I then drove my dads camaro in ESP with him until I got enough money to get a new shifter kart. I ran Pro ICC in a CRG for a while. And the kart was paid for by ME. The guy who i bought the kart from knows who I am from karting. I picked it up for $5000 and sold it for $4800. After that I got my CSP miata. If you ever saw this car run, you would know that this was the fastest CSP car in the southeast at the time. How much was this car?....$5000. where did the other $200 come from? cutting grass and washing cars. After having a dominating run in CSP, I sold the car to someone in the North (who heard about me from a National Tour) for $4500. I was wanting to move to STS because that was were the competition was at in the Atlanta Region. I picked up a 89 Civic Si for STS for $6200. I had been saving because all off season and I had no car and I didnt get ANYTHING for christmas but money to help pay the little amount I had to have to get the car. And what did I do after I got the car? I PAID my mom back by selling all the spares. I then sold that car and got a Subaru 2.5rs that was going to get made into a Time Attack car. I didnt have the funding to do so, and sold the car for $6600. I then got on a plane and went and picked up my 92 325is for $6500. I got buddy passes from a friend and spent $190 bucks for 2 plane tickets. The only money given to me for this car was for gas to get back ($400). My mom just got a good amount of money from her job (single mom by the way) and wanted to help me out. After all these years, the only thing they have paid for was running Red Bull, half of tires, and fuel. Now I know many people on this forum have played some kind of sport when they were younger. Now go ask your parents how much they have paid after all those years for you to play that sport. Im sure its about the same as what my parents have paid. And yogi, i know you wish your parents had supported you like my parents do in motorsports. I know what you do with your kids is none of my business, but if they had an opportunity in doing something amazing in there life, wouldnt you help them out?

As for people who know me, your right, there are people who dont know me, there are also people who dont know Michael Schumacher, not sure what your trying to get at here? Ask anyone in the Atlanta Region if they know me. I would say almost everyone knows me pretty well. Also, im sure you could ask a few people from Florida Winter Tour, Stars, SWC, Star Mazda, FBMW, ALMS, and so on and so on about me, they would say they know me. If you ran Big South Series, im sure you know Casey Carden (drives a formula mazda for raceworks). He will be driving with me for ECR's in the BMW next season. Also, have you ever read SportsCar Magazine? If so, go dig for the 2008 April issue and go look for me. There is a entire article about this kid who you talk bad about.

And what have I raced in? I started out with a KT100 in autocross and road racing in FL. I then moved up to Rotax, then ICA. I never paid for this, all paid for by teams. (not mom and dad) I also ran Pro ICC and F125 in solo2. In autocross I have driven more cars then most will ever drive in there life time. If you would like, I can post up some results to show you. Looks at the Atlanta Region points 1 from this year for example. I believe my name is second over all (out of 250-300 people). I have ran in SM and ITS. I have never owned my personal road race car so everything I drove before was from people who wanted to give me a chance. I have been a SCCA autocross instructor since I was 14 (yes 14), SCCA PDX instructor since 16 and have done private coaching for MANY people and clubs at various tracks in the Southeast. I have also done testing in MANY pro road race cars. Also have proof about this as well.

Now I know there are people on this forum who absolutely hate me. I am not saying they are wrong in doing so. I have said and done things on this forum that I should be hated for. But, there are also a lot of good things I have done for this forum. I know you cant read my PM's, but I get at least 2 PM's everyday from new people asking about racing and how they can get involved. Do you think I turn around and say unless you have parents who pay for everything, your outta luck? No, I will spend 30 mins writing back to them about everything they need to know about what they want to do and if I can help them out at all. I have also made some good friends from being on here and am glad i joined. There are also people who try to say everything is given to me and that all i do is talk talk talk. And because of that, i wish I had never came to IA. This is supposed to be a car forum. Where people can get on, have a good time, talk cars, learn new things and meet new people. I hate to see people (not just you) but many, who just get on here to talk bad about others and try to bring them down, when they dont know them. I guess what im trying to say in all this is that you shouldn't judge someone because of what they post on a forum. Meet them and get to know them. Im sure you would think a little differently about them after.

Thanks to everyone who spoke for me in this thread. Like I said, thats one reason I keep coming back here. You cant find a better group of people. And Sport 1.3, your right about my dad. A great guy. Wanna say thanks to him after helping me out after all these years.

TheGodfather
09-24-2008, 03:31 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

:gay: :gay:

TheGodfather
09-24-2008, 03:40 AM
Yogi, most of what he is saying is complete and utter BS anyways.

yogi08
09-24-2008, 11:42 AM
okay i skimmed over the million words you just posted and congrats, if your that good of a driver... i wouldnt mind some pointers on my apexing at roebling or road atl. in fact ill be up there in two weeks to watch the le mans race and of course youll be there... ill be sure to introduce myself being ill be coming up with one of your good buddies (austin).

i have no problem admitting i was wrong, so congratulations... keep working hard and ill look forward to seeing you become professional. i know a few professionals myself that you would probably like to meet, a few will be up there when i am as well, ill introduce you.

Oz10
09-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Matt I can't wait to ride in your car man. Aaron said its pretty quick. I'll see you at petit. :cheers:

Oz10
09-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Oh yeah. And Matt and Yogi are both my good buddies and I'm not getting into this.

Thighs
09-24-2008, 02:20 PM
its between you and me now austin. imma beat yo ass. lol

matthewAPM
09-24-2008, 02:26 PM
sorry, i was on jesse's user name. ^^ (matthewAPM)

DunDunSkeert
09-24-2008, 09:40 PM
its between you and me now austin. imma beat yo ass. lol

Haha I was reading this thread and was getting pissed at yogi then I saw this And It's all good now.

Echonova
09-24-2008, 10:07 PM
yogi yogi yogi. where do I even start.

I guess I can start with my parents buying everything. My first car was a first gen MR2. full cage, 3 sets of wheels, suspension, etc. Now how much do you think this car was?...try $1000. Yeah, my first car was a POS but it was a good starter race car for me. My dad got me this car because it would give me something to work hard for. YES, MY DAD BOUGHT ME MY FIRST CAR!!!! I turned around and sold it to a Atlanta Region member (who knows who I am), for $2000. I then drove my dads camaro in ESP with him until I got enough money to get a new shifter kart. I ran Pro ICC in a CRG for a while. And the kart was paid for by ME. The guy who i bought the kart from knows who I am from karting. I picked it up for $5000 and sold it for $4800. After that I got my CSP miata. If you ever saw this car run, you would know that this was the fastest CSP car in the southeast at the time. How much was this car?....$5000. where did the other $200 come from? cutting grass and washing cars. After having a dominating run in CSP, I sold the car to someone in the North (who heard about me from a National Tour) for $4500. I was wanting to move to STS because that was were the competition was at in the Atlanta Region. I picked up a 89 Civic Si for STS for $6200. I had been saving because all off season and I had no car and I didnt get ANYTHING for christmas but money to help pay the little amount I had to have to get the car. And what did I do after I got the car? I PAID my mom back by selling all the spares. I then sold that car and got a Subaru 2.5rs that was going to get made into a Time Attack car. I didnt have the funding to do so, and sold the car for $6600. I then got on a plane and went and picked up my 92 325is for $6500. I got buddy passes from a friend and spent $190 bucks for 2 plane tickets. The only money given to me for this car was for gas to get back ($400). My mom just got a good amount of money from her job (single mom by the way) and wanted to help me out. After all these years, the only thing they have paid for was running Red Bull, half of tires, and fuel. Now I know many people on this forum have played some kind of sport when they were younger. Now go ask your parents how much they have paid after all those years for you to play that sport. Im sure its about the same as what my parents have paid. And yogi, i know you wish your parents had supported you like my parents do in motorsports. I know what you do with your kids is none of my business, but if they had an opportunity in doing something amazing in there life, wouldnt you help them out?

As for people who know me, your right, there are people who dont know me, there are also people who dont know Michael Schumacher, not sure what your trying to get at here? Ask anyone in the Atlanta Region if they know me. I would say almost everyone knows me pretty well. Also, im sure you could ask a few people from Florida Winter Tour, Stars, SWC, Star Mazda, FBMW, ALMS, and so on and so on about me, they would say they know me. If you ran Big South Series, im sure you know Casey Carden (drives a formula mazda for raceworks). He will be driving with me for ECR's in the BMW next season. Also, have you ever read SportsCar Magazine? If so, go dig for the 2008 April issue and go look for me. There is a entire article about this kid who you talk bad about.

And what have I raced in? I started out with a KT100 in autocross and road racing in FL. I then moved up to Rotax, then ICA. I never paid for this, all paid for by teams. (not mom and dad) I also ran Pro ICC and F125 in solo2. In autocross I have driven more cars then most will ever drive in there life time. If you would like, I can post up some results to show you. Looks at the Atlanta Region points 1 from this year for example. I believe my name is second over all (out of 250-300 people). I have ran in SM and ITS. I have never owned my personal road race car so everything I drove before was from people who wanted to give me a chance. I have been a SCCA autocross instructor since I was 14 (yes 14), SCCA PDX instructor since 16 and have done private coaching for MANY people and clubs at various tracks in the Southeast. I have also done testing in MANY pro road race cars. Also have proof about this as well.

Now I know there are people on this forum who absolutely hate me. I am not saying they are wrong in doing so. I have said and done things on this forum that I should be hated for. But, there are also a lot of good things I have done for this forum. I know you cant read my PM's, but I get at least 2 PM's everyday from new people asking about racing and how they can get involved. Do you think I turn around and say unless you have parents who pay for everything, your outta luck? No, I will spend 30 mins writing back to them about everything they need to know about what they want to do and if I can help them out at all. I have also made some good friends from being on here and am glad i joined. There are also people who try to say everything is given to me and that all i do is talk talk talk. And because of that, i wish I had never came to IA. This is supposed to be a car forum. Where people can get on, have a good time, talk cars, learn new things and meet new people. I hate to see people (not just you) but many, who just get on here to talk bad about others and try to bring them down, when they dont know them. I guess what im trying to say in all this is that you shouldn't judge someone because of what they post on a forum. Meet them and get to know them. Im sure you would think a little differently about them after.

Thanks to everyone who spoke for me in this thread. Like I said, thats one reason I keep coming back here. You cant find a better group of people. And Sport 1.3, your right about my dad. A great guy. Wanna say thanks to him after helping me out after all these years.I know reading is fundamental... But damn.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l274/basicthugonomics89/autobiography.jpg

yogi08
09-24-2008, 11:19 PM
haha anyone who gets their panties in a wad from something i say, deserves a handshake :) anywho... maybe ill meet a few of yall at petit.

p.s. matthew you need to get austin to beat the hell out of his car, cause sometimes i doze off then wake up when hes slamming on brakes for nothing.... i kid i kid.

matthewAPM
09-25-2008, 03:15 PM
haha anyone who gets their panties in a wad from something i say, deserves a handshake :) anywho... maybe ill meet a few of yall at petit.

p.s. matthew you need to get austin to beat the hell out of his car, cause sometimes i doze off then wake up when hes slamming on brakes for nothing.... i kid i kid.

LMAO. well i have noticed he drives like a :gay:around town but when we are on the back roads around my house...:burnout: